• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Changing the reward for victory

cokky

Berserker
I realize it is a bit late for A world on this as we already got stiffed for no realm competition maybe they could make up for it on the back end with those who won the world.

But how about we do something to help solve a few issues with the winning tribes either barb farming or merging to win with 1 easy change that does not change the code and allows for tribes to still have 200 members but greatly rewards those tribes that dont. Say a 200 member tribe wins the world that is 200 crowns x 200 ppl which is 40,000 crowns if a 100 member caped tribe wins double the winnings same cost to inno more competition on the world for smaller tribes. 50 you divide the 40k by 50 and finally 20 ppl would mean potential for 2k per person who wins.

DeletedUser2540

so the idea is to have a fixed total prize pool, but divide it evenly among members? if so, i think that could work. currently, doesnt seem like theres much motivation to win with a small tribe.

DeletedUser2012

honestly i think it would be a great idea kicking up winning bonus over a world on this game is very weak even what u suggest should be bare min i'd love to see reward much greater and give higher pay out for top 3 players and maybe even give top 10 players some prizes as well i have been 1st place in a world before but pay out is nothing even for 1st place i did it more for the glory then the payout considering i couldn't take a break from world i was always playing hard from 1st day to last day to keep my rank and some worlds can last 6+ months that is allot of work

DeletedUser1211

The downside is that at the end of the world, you're going to have all of the biggest players gobbling up the smaller players in their own tribes even if they're active, in order to get a bigger piece of the pie.

cokky

Berserker
The downside is that at the end of the world, you're going to have all of the biggest players gobbling up the smaller players in their own tribes even if they're active, in order to get a bigger piece of the pie.

Well you would have to have it be tied to member size on the tribe skills not how many are left at the end and it is pretty unlikely that people would stand for that sort of an internal long term the reward is just not worth that much effort either. as you get to the end of the world that would greatly slow down your getting to end game by internally not only players but active ones. Typically i dont allow any internals once we reach a certain point like 68-70 % on domination. it becomes self defeating it is better to boot then actually internal

DeletedUser1425

Oh yea thats good, base it on member limit for tribe skills on actual member size..

DeletedUser1774

It would deter MRTs. Keep your member limit on tribe skills low, win more coin.

DeletedUser1603

There should be some extra reward for so few tribe members controlling the outcome in a realm. This takes an unsual dedication to the time playing it and team support to keep the tribe intact against overwhelming amounts of opposing tribe players.

cokky

Berserker
i am extremely proud of 2 things getting this many of you guys to all agree on something and to get the devs to actually be considering one of my ideas i think that says a hell of a lot about how good of an idea it is. THANKS ALL players mods devs.

DeletedUser2547

Well given that management and leader of tribes have to smash hundreds of dollars on tribe skills alone not to speak on the amount of crowns spent on other things like troops, buildings, etc
MRTs are not half as bad as heavy coiners tbh, such as *cough* RIP
people who buy a HUGE amount of crowns have far more advantage than MRTs tbh