• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Cheating? NOOOOO!

DeletedUser2521

OH my, better get on the EN forum and look at all the evidence of cheating before it gets deleted! Gee, good thing there isn't any going on here, or on 29!

DeletedUser2534

Cheating...why that would be shut down right away if someone filed a support ticket....I mean it's not like they would tell them to stop complaining......

can you feel the sarcasm?

DeletedUser2035

Didn't know you could use scripts like in the first iteration of Tribal Wars. So spending thousands is not the only way to abuse the game, huh? what a let down.

DeletedUser2158

Ye well instead of banning the script they should revamp the farming system

DeletedUser2534

Ye well instead of banning the script they should revamp the farming system
A revamp of the farming system will get you the same answer as regulating the tribe size.....they will say the coding can't be touched. I agree that farming does need to be reordered or they need to allow farming only scripts (which I am sure someone would hack and we' be right back to square one) Inno will always "allow" scripts/bots to be made, it's how they make their money.....people buy crowns to keep their villages boosted while running scripts and the people that play fairly buy crowns to try and defeat the people attacking them with the scripts/bots, thus insuring that they (INNO) will always have a steady source of income if when the game starts failing worse than it is.
They allow players to become mods and give them no real power to prevent anything from happening and honestly, I believe that they are given a script to read from when handling support tickets/complaints so nothing does actually get done.

DeletedUser2534

I used to work in customer service......back when I was a kid

DeletedUser2534

Just an update....everything that talked about or showed bot/script usage on the EN server was deleted by forum support.