• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Recent development analysis/prediction of the future

DeletedUser2158

Been waiting for that since day 1 from elite and still havent receive 1 yet.. im disappointed

DeletedUser1173

Just wanting to make something clear.. TLC was established as a tribe for friends, not as a "sister Tribe" or training ground for ELITE.. We grew to 80 members as we accepted people from B world who wanted to continue playing on Deva. This is not a MRT, training ground or patsy for any other tribe.

DeletedUser2390

Just wanting to make something clear.. TLC was established as a tribe for friends, not as a "sister Tribe" or training ground for ELITE.. We grew to 80 members as we accepted people from B world who wanted to continue playing on Deva. This is not a MRT, training ground or patsy for any other tribe.
so just like we said TLC is a sister tribe of elite. no news here

DeletedUser2158

srsly did elite throw the bucket in the NE? they had control of it a minth ago and now they are losing villages left and right. cant handle jpc players without having 2 other tribes back you out XD

DeletedUser385

Kinda thinking about returning but not sure plus I see you still here.

DeletedUser385

Ehhh. If I play I gotta start on a world that just opened.

DeletedUser2158

ye you have about 1 month before elite falls apart. Better start now if you want to enjoy it