• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Recent development analysis/prediction of the future

DeletedUser2547

Like you said they are irrelevant, so why take them in the first place? It's better to eat them and make your top members stronger than to keep them in your tribe doing absolutely nothing. I hope us worlds understand that someday
I actually agree
I'm surrounded in a sea of blue and can't really do anything meaningful
The only people that actually matters are the top 50 in the world

Next world I'm in, I'm going to start away from the core and not bother with a tribe until mid or late game. Just going to freely expand and rim everyone within the vicinity

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2128

I still think this world is 50%/50%
too soon to say X or Y tribe win.
and like many say 1 or 2 month, we will have a completely map...

DeletedUser2158

no 90%/10% for rnd. Their frontline in the core is filled with inactives and i dont see anyone in their backline coming to stop us. also the leadership show no sign of life.. ejmoney and bizmoney arent even trying to do anything so not looking good for Elite

DeletedUser2128

no 90%/10% for rnd. Their frontline in the core is filled with inactives and i dont see anyone in their backline coming to stop us. also the leadership show no sign of life.. ejmoney and bizmoney arent even trying to do anything so not looking good for Elite
well.. they are pretty active on the S lol...

DeletedUser2390

gf everyone. just played here to destroy elite once again... but seems like the fun is over now. bye all

Management

Banned
I look forward to a fun world with serious fighting coming up.
Really? Is that why you coin the tribe to 50, use it to recruit the best players, take in your enemies and NAP with the entire world? Because you want a good fight??? LOL. How many others are you going to get to win worlds for you so you can keep saying you "won"? Are you THAT afraid to try and take one on your own? I mean you must have learned something watching me wreck you on 12 and then win 19 FOR YOU!?

Maybe I'll just disband Elite right now and end this server today since you seem intent on ruining it for the rest of us..
Would that be money well spent moneybags? XD

Last edited:

cokky

Berserker
There is no other world though ... it is a 2 horse race so no that is not quite true. 1 ally(sister) 2 nap 2 enemy. all 5 of them are pretty unimportant in the grand scheme of things. Pretty sure you guys have a similar selection on your side a couple enemy couple naps maybe 1-2 ally.

cokky

Berserker
Cant argue with The money bags thing though we have been at the cap for a while not sure what the other point went into TBH (200 player cap is silly though) certainly not needed. As for the game is over i would have to agree it is pretty well decided though things can change if suddenly a bunch goes inactive for one side or the other or another drama session happens.... But other than some skirmishes here and there we have a pretty decided advantage on the battlefield which in my last communication with biz was that is where this will be decided not by the merging crap he started (yes he started this crap the 2 horse race came because he took in so many that it would have to be the case) It just became who ever got JPC was going to win and random wanted us and x11 did not so they got the easier play turned out they got both tribes which probably does prove the money argument more than anything else wins. Maybe that is something we need to reflect on internally though. If people would agree to never let a tribe go over 60 with out the whole server gang tackling them that would be fine with me.

DeletedUser2158

World wasnt ruin by RIP; it was ruin by domino and his stupid diplomatic decisions. had X11 accepted our alliance or merger we would still be fighting agaisnt RND and LIT, but hes a dumbass. He forced both X11 and JPC to merge into RND

DeletedUser2554

Really? Is that why you coin the tribe to 50, use it to recruit the best players, take in your enemies and NAP with the entire world? Because you want a good fight??? LOL. How many others are you going to get to win worlds for you so you can keep saying you "won"? Are you THAT afraid to try and take one on your own? I mean you must have learned something watching me wreck you on 12 and then win 19 FOR YOU!?

Maybe I'll just disband Elite right now and end this server today since you seem intent on ruining it for the rest of us..
u mad cause ur bank account not on par with the big boys small son?

DeletedUser2390

I think the situation was properly explained by a couple of ppl already here.

Just FYI JPC didnt have nap with anyone except TV. we were fighting against everyone.
RND/X11/Elite were all NAP fighting JPC.

So what exactly are you complaining about? You recruited THE WHOLE South and South East and also anyone in NE. And then you napped everyone who could potentially fight you and absorb anyone within your grounds and merge them into Elite.

JPC was always fighting, when I started developing the NE we had only 1 province. And then it suddenly grew to 10+.
No Naps No Allies. Just fighting. We did not recruit everyone in the surrounding area to gain ground control, we nobled everyone in our surroundings to gain control.

And I want to second that "domino" was really stupid for not accepting JPC's offer to merge.

DeletedUser2158

to be fair management didnt recruit the South, it was bizmoney

DeletedUser2158

Thank you for disbanding elite and saving us 2 months of cleaning. world is over.. call domination thank you

DeletedUser2554

not after i just mowed down management nom nom nom he was a cute lil snack