• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Recent development analysis/prediction of the future

DeletedUser2554

EIJEFE is a pretty good judge of character and is not afraid to speak his mind.

TrumpDaBest is good at building walls and inspiring the masses. Make Tribal Wars great again! :)

yes I had an honorable mention!!!!

woot woot

the worst thing about this game is people never forget people who screw them over with that being said id play with anyone yall cool in my book :)

DeletedUser2441

I didn't mean for you to compliment me ya'll but thank you. I do try and that means a lot to me. :)

And thank you for stepping forward and taking the action I requested. You really are top notch people. Now if we can get the others to do the same. This is a game that we're supposed to enjoy. Let's make TW2 great again and work together as a whole. :D

DeletedUser2441

the worst thing about this game is people never forget people who screw them over with that being said id play with anyone yall cool in my book :)

I'm not asking for anyone to forget as that isn't possible. Just forgive and be better and work together.

DeletedUser1726

Beez...I like the challenge
I cannot compliment everyone in the thread because some of them I do not know but here goes:

Management: Is a good strategist
Cokky: Is a fierce fighter and one of the reasons I love this game
CraftCrazy: Was a great tribe mate in US 14
EIJEFE: Also a fierce fighter and never pulls a punch. He will tell you if he thinks you are wrong and I respect that a lot.
RIP: Always willing to invest in the success of his tribe and tribe mates. Not a stab. Totally mean it as a compliment so please take it that way.
Beez: Best Mod I have seen to date and someone who truly seems to care about the game
becky123: An extremely loyal tribe mate in many worlds and someone I would play with in any server

If I skipped you...nothing personal...I just have not had the chance to get to know you yet (or maybe I have but do not know you by that ID lol)

Management

Banned
Oh Alright fiiine...

RestInPieces - Willing to do whatever he thinks necessary to put his tribe in the best position to win.

Cokky - Strong knowledgeable fighter/leader. Worthy Adversary.

Cruncher - Communicates and is willing to learn.

EIJEFE - Even tempered, solid player. Reliable.

Counter Vengeance - Who?

Becky123 - Actively leads her tribe on every world I see her on.

Management - Good at seeing the big picture and he has a really sexy voice.

TrumpDaBest - Fantastic troll. Likely second best in the game right now..

Beezkneez - Will you marry me?

GanzonX - Communicates well and works as a team player.

Plutopia - Retains loyal tribe members world to world. Is well liked.

craftscrazy - One of the most active players in the game. Always willing to help tribe mates and teach new players.

Hiyares - Does not like feeding the drama llama.

DeletedUser2158

I see there's no love for the coldog22. Let me go-- he's a god among men when playing tribal wars 2. He makes normal players like cokky tremble like little girls

DeletedUser2441

Thank you all for your words. Now let's all take action. Let sleeping dogs lie and start over fresh again. Think we can all do that? :)

Now to answer your question Management. You see, in the south where I'm from you ask a girls daddy for her hand. I am certainly my father's daughter. If you can get my father's consent, then I'll marry you the very next day. Good luck :rolleyes:

becky123

Axeman
What a good exercise :) I know this is a war game but it never hurts to be kind to each other, the real world is crazy enough. I do not like the backstabbing that goes on, let your men fight.
Sorry I am late, I was off visiting with my granddaughter for her birthday. She is 2 and a dollbaby :)
Most I have not played with in direct attacks and have not interacted much with other than to receive some insults ..but here goes

Pluto - Has a great following, trustworthy, is good at leading a tribe and yes we will fight together soon XO.

CrazyCraft - is good at using rams non stop in fake attacks LOL

Management - Good at blocking attacks and getting people to dislike him. :) :) (I saw that jar-jar comment lol)

Biz - Good at Double talk and not being trusted. ( As in Becky join my tribe and recruit you can join my tribe if you take out Becky.. really.... )

KainDarknight - Really good on those axe attacks, would play on same side, although I am usually on his bad side he is always a decent person and respectful with no trash talk drama.

Cokky - Great offense action. Love your bash

Beez - She is from the South like me - Her Daddy probably has a gun. He would probably never have to use it because she would take care of it herself, that's just how southern gals are :)

So be nice and respectful to your tribemates who are loyal to you. All the trash talk drama and backstabbing really takes the fun out of the game. You can win with honestly and integrity .

Management

Banned
Since RestInPieces chose not to take part in our love-fest... I feel the need to point out that even though his tribe now has more points than all the other tribes on the server combined, he is STILL allied with the #2 tribe LOL

You just can't make this stuff up folks

DeletedUser2158

Since RestInPieces chose not to take part in our love-fest... I feel the need to point out that even though his tribe now has more points than all the other tribes on the server combined, he is STILL allied with the #2 tribe LOL

You just can't make this stuff up folks
This world as been a big hugfest. Only about 10 people broke the 1 millions bashpoints

becky123

Axeman

You just can't make this stuff up folks[/QUOTE

We grew

Management

Banned
I wasn't trying to say anything negative about your tribe becky. I know you guys grew substantially after I disbanded LIT and you were already allies before. But they are maxed on members and only one tribe can win. Given their size now there is really no need to be allied with anyone. And your tribe is guaranteed second place is you stay allies, so fighting them just makes more sense. Unless of course you plan to just merge your best over there at some point.. but that's pretty lame for the players left behind.