• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Recent development analysis/prediction of the future

DeletedUser1376

update me whats going on now days ? vp as bad as I thought it would be . I see this is a domination world

DeletedUser2158

NanaB has written:It is our agreement with TLC that they will be our allie to the end of this world.

GanzonX has written:now thing gonna get more fun and interesting... how to win the world without backstab our ally.

I think this gonna be more challenging than any other way

saycwar has written:no need to worry, as we push god out, they grab more barbs in next provinence. we can chase them around whole world until all barbs are gone

DeletedUser2158

what would be funny is if tlc wins the world because 80% of the player will have quit from boredom once rnd realize that they cant win without fightying tlc in 2 months. that would be hilarious

Management

Banned
TerribleGranny - Apr 30, 2018 8:36:38 AM
Hi Alaric, in order to win the world, the leading tribe has to own 80% of all named villages so this world is still going to be active for a while to come. If you scroll over the areas there are a lot of tribes still and to me, a world is not over until the mods declare. We keep fighting, growing and eating red. If RND gains the needed majority, we have the option to let our most active players merge into the winning team as they drop their inactive players. If RND implodes the way some of the other tribes have done, it changes the entire scenario and we keep playing for the win.

There you have it folks. TLC's plan in a nut shell. Hug RnD then abandon the tribe so the best players can "Win". LOL
Call me whatever names you want. The way you play this game is simply embarrassing.

DeletedUser1173

TerribleGranny - Apr 30, 2018 8:36:38 AM
Hi Alaric, in order to win the world, the leading tribe has to own 80% of all named villages so this world is still going to be active for a while to come. If you scroll over the areas there are a lot of tribes still and to me, a world is not over until the mods declare. We keep fighting, growing and eating red. If RND gains the needed majority, we have the option to let our most active players merge into the winning team as they drop their inactive players. If RND implodes the way some of the other tribes have done, it changes the entire scenario and we keep playing for the win.

There you have it folks. TLC's plan in a nut shell. Hug RnD then abandon the tribe so the best players can "Win". LOL
Call me whatever names you want. The way you play this game is simply embarrassing.

lol.. I have shared that with all the people who ask me where we are heading:) And I make no secret of it. I play for fun.. if the world ends with TLC in second place, then I will be a founder of a second place Tribe.. and I will have had fun doing it:) If there is an opportunity for people in teh tribe to grow more and win 200 crowns at the end of world, I wish them the best. I will still be in TLC when the world closes. You feel the need to run multiple accounts.. throw temper tantrums and throw away the people who looked to you for leadership. You don't have to like the way I play, no one does. If treating people with courtesy and helping them grow is a bad thing in your eyes.. too bad. I don't have to change my name on every world, run multiple accounts, and dump on people who trust me:) If someone in my tribe wants to move to another tribe, they are welcome to. When people who have been lied to and abandoned ask to join my tribe, they are given an opportunity.. It is funny how you and Biz call us names and try and aggravate us:) TLC is in it for the long run and our goal is to actually enjoy playing.. Say what you want it is a game:)

DeletedUser2158

I don't know how you can enjoy the game when all you can do is take grey villages and yet another merge by RND to win the game. Are we now at 6 or 7 merges? i lost count