• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Recent development analysis/prediction of the future

DeletedUser1376

so reading the comments here . the game sucks more than ever . good to know . maybe someday people will fight for the win again and I will come back . this game got so dull and its a shame

DeletedUser2158

i care because you are ruining a good game I enjoy. if you want to play that way stay off domination world and go on vp worlds. its more fitting for barb noblers and mass recruitment tribes

DeletedUser1179

Let me remind everyone that in the forum rules, it clearly states that double posting isn't allowed. There is an edit button on your comments that you can use. ;)

becky123

Axeman
i care because you are ruining a good game I enjoy. if you want to play that way stay off domination world and go on vp worlds. its more fitting for barb noblers and mass recruitment tribes
Y'all already ruined the game with all the backstabbing and betrayal.

DeletedUser2158

You could have 15 good teams full of rnd and tlc leadership and they still wont fight each other.

DeletedUser1179

i mean we probably should have to make it more fun on the world but there has been way to much of that lately. That said lets get a couple of decent teams together for the next world. But play honorably.

I'm In! :p

DeletedUser2470

nah i'm just saying that kind of attitude of having an alliance with another tribe just to not fight is what ruined what was suppose to be a great world. Kind of fitting the first and second tribe are the one that didn't want to fight; it represents well this world
This. Apparently we will need to barb munch to win.. lol.... I'll be dropping tribe if that happens.

Management

Banned
Yea.. D world is all but dead since F turned out to be domination. Everyone who actually wants to fight just left to go play there so the huggers could have a little privacy. I see much barb munching in your future Oarfish..

Nice job RIP! Well done! I hope all the $$ you invested in your "good fight" was worth it LOL.

DeletedUser2056

so funny. It wasn't my dollars that did anything. YOU killed not one but two tribes in JPC and and LIT. $$ would be invested whether there was a good fight or not. You left JPC for LIT then disbanded LIT - the #1 tribe at the time. And you have the audacity to think it was me. I shouldn't be surprised being as arrogant as you are.

Now let's see if you can kill a 3rd tribe with TLC since you love to play multiple accounts and can't be man enough to face anyone head on.