• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Recent development analysis/prediction of the future

DeletedUser2228

OH BEEZ!! be still my heart. your writing is the same as hearing the words in person.

DeletedUser1179

Okay guys lets try and keep it clean...remember we are ladies. ;)

DeletedUser2056

http://fr.tw2-tools.com/us30/conquests/

TLC and TBK are catching up in conquest of the day. I think if they can win the world, if more RND good members are quitting out of boredom. not going to lie.. im interested in how the world will end

Yes, interesting how the FRENCH server is doing. :)

But in case you were actually curious let's just look at May shall we. If by "catching up" you really mean we are extending the lead and getting closer to Domination, then yes.

RND tribe daily and weekly achievements.
May 26th - Butcher, Conquest, Looter, Assaulter, and Thief
May 25th - Butcher, Conquest, Looter, Assaulter, and Thief
May 24th - Butcher, Conquest, Looter, Assaulter, and Thief
May 23rd - Butcher, Conquest, Looter, Assaulter, and Thief
May 21st - Butcher, Conquest, Looter, Assaulter, and Thief
May 20th - Butcher, Conquest, Looter, Assaulter, and Thief
- Cycle of Invasion, Cycle of Slaughter, Cycle of Plunder, Attacker of the Week, Cycle of Pillage
May 19th - Butcher, Conquest, Looter, Assaulter, and Thief
May 18th - Butcher, Conquest, Looter, Assaulter, and Thief
May 17th - Butcher, Conquest, Looter, Assaulter, and Thief
May 16th - Butcher, Conquest, Looter, Assaulter, and Thief
May 15th - Butcher, Conquest, Looter, Assaulter, and Thief
May 14th - Butcher, Conquest, Looter, Assaulter, and Thief
May 13th - Butcher, Conquest, Looter, Assaulter, and Thief
- Cycle of Invasion, Cycle of Slaughter, Cycle of Plunder, Attacker of the Week, Cycle of Pillage
May 12th - Butcher, Conquest, Looter, Assaulter, Thief, and Defender
May 11th - Butcher, Conquest, Looter, Assaulter, and Thief
May 10th - Butcher, Conquest, Looter, Assaulter, and Thief
May 9th - Butcher, Conquest, Looter, Assaulter, Thief, and Defender
May 8th - Butcher, Conquest, Looter, Assaulter, and Thief
May 7th - Butcher, Conquest, Looter, Assaulter, and Thief
May 6th - Butcher, Conquest, Looter, Assaulter, and Thief
- Cycle of Invasion, Cycle of Slaughter, Cycle of Plunder, Attacker of the Week, Cycle of Pillage, Cycle of Defense
May 5th - Butcher, Conquest, Looter, Assaulter, and Thief
May 4th - Butcher, Conquest, Looter, Assaulter, and Thief
May 3th - Butcher, Conquest, Looter, Assaulter, and Thief
May 2th - Butcher, Conquest, Looter, Assaulter, Thief, and Defender
May 1st - Butcher, Conquest, Looter, Assaulter, and Thief​

But maybe end-game percentages would be better. We were 61% a week ago and TLC was almost at 20%. They've gone down while we've increased.

Rank - Tribe - Villages - Percentage
1 [RND] 3234 64.08%
2 [TLC] 923 18.29%
3 [TBK] 526 10.42%
4 [ASH] 138 2.73%
5 [DYN] 110 2.18%
6 [KUM] 15 0.30%
7 [WOG] 39 0.77%
8 [G-K] 24 0.48%
9 [FDF] 28 0.55%
10 [TRN] 10 0.20%

DeletedUser2158

im happy for you. And its not the french server just the language is french :)

DeletedUser734

i've never had multiple account and any mod can look it up and know that. And the bragging rights is not about who is better. I know Management is a better player and I don't know how many times I have to say it. But I am HANDS DOWN a better leader. There is no debate.

That's why Otter (Management) asks me to do all the diplomacy when he actually wants to win a world.

DeletedUser2228

Okay guys lets try and keep it clean...remember we are ladies. ;)
What did i say that was wrong.....i always try my best to stay within the guide lines so i dont get in trouble by you Kiki. I cant help it if Beezkneez is a Goddess and i am drawn to her beauty and i am blindly in love with the future Mrs. Battlegoddess

DeletedUser1179

Okay BG I think we get it...Can we keep your undying love for Beez in the other thread please? Thank you!

DeletedUser2128

lol I missed so much thing here...
Just want to leave some comment here...
"If it work, it is not stupid", yea RIP lost like 6 time more troop than management, but who can build the troop back faster? by time it is always end in who can build the troop back faster. Whoever slowdown he/she will lost eventually. And we all know who quit the game... with whatever reason he/she has...

Management, you said that you just disbanded LIT because no one want to lead and such (and to end the world faster, the world still not end yet).. It is NOT true. Up to this point there are still many people fighting RND, none of them gave up yet. Some people fight for fun, doesn't matter if they lost the world.. they just want to stay with their tribemate and fight to the end. However, you destroyed it by disbanding LIT...

After you disbanded it, the LIT split in 4 direction. One group went to ASH, another group went to G-k, and the others 2 group formed their own tribe each... if they don't have people to lead it, why bother doing that ? So this clearly say that they do have people who want and capable to lead a tribe.
and that 2 tribe was doing good at the begging when they formed, I make map every day, and they was kicking RND one way or another until more people step in and we kicked them back.

Another thing, when you and your team take every single village on your province and the next one you call it strategy and seal your province... but when RIP take some barb, you lose your mind and call it barb munching. that is funny ... On Z, you guys ate every single village you can find in the province one after another.. don't say that this isn't true. we can check that on TW2...

On Z, yes, we asked and were in need of any people we can to fight LQ. And as far as I know PIX was suppose to merge with us and fight our enemy that what a ally for right?.. But you guys first refuse to fight WAR, then LQ.. and just go to fight those average player on S&M... then WAR declared war on you guys.
You guys was eating all the barb in the area, province after province... and refuse to fight our enemy, why do we keep an ally that doesn't help us to fight our enemy and eating all of our farm on the back? So don't blame that we merge with WAR later and destroyed you guys there.
Doesn't matter how you claim you are good and how much troop we lost, or how many hundreds of noble we lost in the process... at the end, we won that battle, and that all that matter.
and please don't say thing like because "we gang" you guys up... this is a war game.. a tribe war game... not a solo war game.

another think, RIP said multiple time that he is a good leader. NOT A WARLORD. A good leader doesn't mean that he/she has to do every single thing... (that a dictatorship), that why they have council and other players to help the leader. In this case diesel and nana (and others who hide in the shadow that I don't know )...
so in your case, who do you have management?? who are on your side to help you when you lead a tribe? can you name some?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1211

1) An ally has no obligation to merge. We were happy to remain allies. RIP and Diesel were not OK with that.
2) An ally is expected to help fight enemies in THEIR OWN AREA. You guys wanted us to jump across the world to fight battles we weren't ready for.
3) When did we ever refuse to fight WAR? Before they came into our area, I suppose? I don't remember that.
4) We were fighting S$M because they were in our area and attacking our guys. Would you have us ignore an actual threat to go off and fight your battles for you? Apparently.
5) We don't blame you for merging with WAR. We blame you for HANDING OVER A VILLAGE IN OUR HOME PROVINCE to give them a foothold WHILE WE WERE STILL ALLIED.
6) What does any of this have to do with Management? He was not in leadership on Z.

RIP keeps saying I backstabbed him on Z by refusing to merge. There is no requirement for allies to merge. There is, however, an expectation that they will not start handing villages over to your enemy. So who backstabbed whom? I'm gonna go with RIP and Diesel being the bad guys here.

On Z, yes, we asked and were in need of any people we can to fight LQ. And as far as I know PIX was suppose to merge with us and fight our enemy that what a ally for right?.. But you guys first refuse to fight WAR, then LQ.. and just go to fight those average player on S&M... then WAR declared war on you guys.
You guys was eating all the barb in the area, province after province... and refuse to fight our enemy, why do we keep an ally that doesn't help us to fight our enemy and eating all of our farm on the back? So don't blame that we merge with WAR later and destroyed you guys there.

DeletedUser2228

just face it everyone....you ALL complain about who done what and how much it pissed you off. BUT YOU ALL KEEP GOING BACK TO THE SAME TRIBES AND SAME LEADERS THAT YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT. Have the common since to quit complaining and join another tribe next time or start one of your own. This way there is no one to complain about but yourselves. If these two are so bad then let them have a tribe together, just them 2. do not except them into any tribe and do not join any tribe they start.
END OF STORY!!!!!

DeletedUser2128

1) An ally has no obligation to merge. We were happy to remain allies. RIP and Diesel were not OK with that.
2) An ally is expected to help fight enemies in THEIR OWN AREA. You guys wanted us to jump across the world to fight battles we weren't ready for.
3) When did we ever refuse to fight WAR? Before they came into our area, I suppose? I don't remember that.
4) We were fighting S$M because they were in our area and attacking our guys. Would you have us ignore an actual threat to go off and fight your battles for you? Apparently.
5) We don't blame you for merging with WAR. We blame you for HANDING OVER A VILLAGE IN OUR HOME PROVINCE to give them a foothold WHILE WE WERE STILL ALLIED.
6) What does any of this have to do with Management? He was not in leadership on Z.

RIP keeps saying I backstabbed him on Z by refusing to merge. There is no requirement for allies to merge. There is, however, an expectation that they will not start handing villages over to your enemy. So who backstabbed whom? I'm gonna go with RIP and Diesel being the bad guys here.
1) that wasn't what we was told or understand... the deal supposedly, we will merge eventually... I do remember we asked you guys about it, and you guys replied that it will be eventually... so it is not just thing that diesel or RIP make it up...
3) yes, you guy did that, I asked several time for that, and the reply was "we will think about it", or "we will consider that..."... then we got the NAP with WAR .. that when WAR started to touch you guys more... you guys also take that as "we were ordering (or bossing) you guys to do this, when we were asking to back us up...
5) your our home province? that a big claim there. At the beginning of the game, we caught you guys off guard, and we almost got all of you restart, but over night you guys reveal who you are and make a nap with our tribe and forced us to stop... and we gave a lot of village to you guys to grow and all those refugee, but you guys was so greed to want to take as much barb you can find in the province and all around us... It is our province too, and those are our village, we can do what we need to do..
handing over a village ?? are you serious ? What wrong with giving village to tribemate to be a step foot to fight our common enemy?
yep Diesel did that to an ally that don't support us while we need you guys the most, refuse to fight our enemy, and just barb every single village on our back and planning to merge with our enemy... yep...
War also in the area, so don't say that they are far far away... Before War declared war on you guys, I asked you guys to help us.

isn't you guys try to merge with WAR while we were fighting them? we gave you guys a place to grow, and villages when you guys get kick on other area, ...then isn't that backstab?

Management

Banned
Just want to leave some comment here...
"If it work, it is not stupid", yea RIP lost like 6 time more troop than management, but who can build the troop back faster? by time it is always end in who can build the troop back faster. Whoever slowdown he/she will lost eventually. And we all know who quit the game... with whatever reason he/she has...
Who can build the troops back faster? Management can. Because he lost WAY less and still has troops to farm with. Crowns cannot buy you resources. Why is that so hard for you all to understand? And who says I quit the game? XD
Management, you said that you just disbanded LIT because no one want to lead and such (and to end the world faster, the world still not end yet).. It is NOT true. Up to this point there are still many people fighting RND, none of them gave up yet. Some people fight for fun, doesn't matter if they lost the world.. they just want to stay with their tribemate and fight to the end. However, you destroyed it by disbanding LIT...
No... I said I disbanded lit because RnD was merging, allying, recruiting enemies, and basically doing everything they could to NOT have a "good fight" like RIP claimed he wanted. So I made sure he didn't get one. Yes I know disbanding LIT ended the world. That was the point. And sure the world is still going.. but it is over. I'm sorry no one told you.
After you disbanded it, the LIT split in 4 direction. One group went to ASH, another group went to G-k, and the others 2 group formed their own tribe each... if they don't have people to lead it, why bother doing that ? So this clearly say that they do have people who want and capable to lead a tribe.
and that 2 tribe was doing good at the begging when they formed, I make map every day, and they was kicking RND one way or another until more people step in and we kicked them back.
cool story bro.
Another thing, when you and your team take every single village on your province and the next one you call it strategy and seal your province... but when RIP take some barb, you lose your mind and call it barb munching. that is funny ... On Z, you guys ate every single village you can find in the province one after another.. don't say that this isn't true. we can check that on TW2...
When me and MY team? I thought we just covered that LIT was not MY tribe. They were doing that long before I joined. And frankly it's not a terrible strat when done right. But I don't expect a simple cartographer like yourself to understand such things.
On Z, yes, we asked and were in need of any people we can to fight LQ. And as far as I know PIX was suppose to merge with us and fight our enemy that what a ally for right?..
We said we would merge later on in the world. Not as soon as you crybabies started getting your asses handed to you lol. You all just sucked and were mad that we wouldn't come save you so you lashed out like little children. Even the WAR guys don't like you now lol. They know exactly what I'm talking about.
and please don't say thing like because "we gang" you guys up... this is a war game.. a tribe war game... not a solo war game.
No.. you guys straight up ended our alliance overnight and gave up villages to the enemies in our provinces. You all are really just the lowest form of player.. and that is why you will spend the next 3-6 months eating up a dead world. Because it's what you deserve.
another think, RIP said multiple time that he is a good leader. NOT A WARLORD. A good leader doesn't mean that he/she has to do every single thing... (that a dictatorship), that why they have council and other players to help the leader. In this case diesel and nana (and others who hide in the shadow that I don't know )...
so in your case, who do you have management?? who are on your side to help you when you lead a tribe? can you name some?
Did I say I did every single thing? I just chose to lead by example. And there was a council in both worlds that I won.. so I don't know where you're getting the dictatorship thing from.
There seems to be a lot you don't really know ganzonx. I'm a little confused as to why you would even come here and post this just to embarass yourself. But by all means carry on!:D

Management

Banned
1) that wasn't what we was told or understand...
Yes.. we're starting to realize that understanding is not your strong suit.
your our home province? that a big claim there. At the beginning of the game, we caught you guys off guard, and we almost got all of you restart
Hahahaha. Ok now you're just making S*** up..
What wrong with giving village to tribemate to be a step foot to fight our common enemy?
yep Diesel did that to an ally that don't support us while we need you guys the most, refuse to fight our enemy, and just barb every single village on our back and planning to merge with our enemy... yep...
And that is why you fit in so well with that group. Because you see nothing wrong with it too. Stay on D world Bud. Have fun. It's where you belong.

DeletedUser2128

1) lol directly we can't buy resource... but indirectly we can... I guess you don't know what are Prosperity does or all those resource booster... that another way to say "buying resource"... with all the village producing resource and moving them around you build up fast.
2) You didn't quit the game? I though you said that couple of time? are you still playing on D? or you have another new account now?
3)cartographer myself? well.. probably true hahahaha at the very least, I survived at the end... (saved by tribemate).
4)Some of us might be suck, at least we survived at the end of the game one way or another, and not get restarted like you.
5)Some WAR doesn't like me? so what, isn't it normal? we will loved by some and hate by other that normal... absolutely nobody is loved by everyone. I wish I am loved by everyone, but I don't think that gonna happen...
6) wait... I got my ass kick and gonna lose my village, and I shouldn't ask for help, and I supposedly have to hand those village to the enemy instead of asking for support? that an interesting playing style there... I never claim that I good player.. a player like me who is not too good, isn't normal to ask for help? In fact, all the time I cry for help, the 200 members or so .. only like 10 or less really come to help me on most of the case. 80%+ are local support.
After you disband LIT, one of the group was making an OP on us, specially on me.. I got a whole tribe of 20 players bombing me with 20 nuke and they all added up to have more than 2-3 time the amount of village than me, and I should defend myself alone?
in Z, 2 vet and others.. top players, the best of of best in this game fighting me and my team... and they are kicking us( who none of us has the exp and skill of those players to take them head on), are we supposedly, just die? or ask our ALLY (you and others, who we gave village and share province) to help us?
Did I ask you guys to back us up from the beginning? No, we didn't, we fight zbird, and Pant for like 6-9 week until, we are getting kick back.. that when we started to ask for help. We are suck? yep if you want to see that way. We are not that skillful like you and many others.

But just simply calling people suck and crybaby because they are not at your lvl is one of the thing that killing this game... vet who doesn't want to carry and help the new or less experience players... they just want to kill them all... and then complain about not many people playing this game... that funny.

if a new or less experience players doesn't have any people to teach them, they will stay on that lvl forever or long long time. On all the world I have played, I have to learn almost everything on my own...and I still have tons of thing to learn.

if people support and help, all good, if not. Nothing I can say. I never blame any tribemate who doesn't support me. I am just thankful to all those who helped me and my team.

DeletedUser2128

Yes.. we're starting to realize that understanding is not your strong suit.

Hahahaha. Ok now you're just making S*** up..

And that is why you fit in so well with that group. Because you see nothing wrong with it too. Stay on D world Bud. Have fun. It's where you belong.
we didn't make S*** up... we killed almost all of you guys DT and all of OT that time. We spied all 3 PIX on our province, we have our noble really to go the next day... but then Diesel told us to stop because you guys reveal that you guys are those who are helping RIP on S world... and make us stop... We have like 6+ players gang on you guys there, and you guys don't much troop left.
If it wasn't the case, why reveal who you are on Z when you are losing badly?

EDIT: moved here
and sorry to say this.. but this world still not end yet.. sorry that nobody tell you that... I see another 2 month or more if RND not lazy off on the fight. Otherwise TBK, and TLC will turn the table.