• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

June 2018 Event

DeletedUser1179

Please utilize this thread to discuss the June 2018 Event Game. For more information or to view the update notes click HERE.

DeletedUser2350

GWEN the KILLER OF ALL WORLDS only benefits them money players. Common folk can't compete.
Don't you just love it................................................................................................................................NOT

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1211

You're asking for feedback, so I thought I'd give my opinion on today's prizes. First of all, I'm glad there are no nobles because I'm sure RIP would buy a bunch of them and he probably still wants to kill me. :p Also, it was nice to get 2 free shots to start with instead of one.

3x Bountiful seasons - Excellent prize
2x Domination - Excellent
1x Prosperity - Very Good
3x Ranger - Good
1x Free shot - Meh. A wash.
2x Clay boosters - Not impressed unless it is really early world and I am trying to get my HQ and academy up.
200 spears - Bummer.
50 archers - Crap!
2x Grandmaster - Crappity-crap-crap! I can get 5 today at the 250 mark in the resource deposit. Your "special event" rewards should be better than the ones we can get every day.

Just my 2 cents. Probably not even worth that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2158

Kiki, was there any response about scaling the rewards? As per my our other thread derailed by Beez' beauty, which consequently veered into an entire thread about Beez? :)

Thanks!
Thats how they make their money. Nobody is going to pay to get the nobles later in the game. They would rather screw their playerbase to gain extra money

DeletedUser2441

Kiki, was there any response about scaling the rewards? As per my our other thread derailed by Beez' beauty, which consequently veered into an entire thread about Beez? :)

Thanks!

SHHHHHHHH! You'll get them started again.

Sorry Eventide! I can't get them to behave themselves. Kiki will be with you soon as she can. :D

DeletedUser1179

Thanks!

I did pass that up the chain, but I will try and pass it up again :)

DeletedUser1211

There were too many trashy prizes on the wheel on the final day. There were two good/decent prizes, which I got with the free shots and I ended up with the 3 bountiful seasons in the bullseye, which I really, really wanted, and four useless prizes. I don't remember what they were. I know one was spearmen and one was another type of troops. I think one of the other two was loot protection, which is completely useless.

The point is that people try to justify spending the $$ to get to the big prize and there's no way I can justify spending the crowns by saying to myself, "OK, yeah, it might cost me 450 crowns to get to the seasons, but if it does at least I get 200 spearmen too!" Now, if one of the other prizes remaining had been prosperity or domination or something else that feels like a real prize, maybe I would have been tempted to spend those 450 crowns.

DeletedUser1179

I have sent your feedback up the chain so I am listening to you all. :)

DeletedUser2182

I agree that Gwen really only benefits the players who constantly have money to drop on the game. Good way to get money from them, but also screws over the broke guys. There are also some like myself who spend everything within the first few days of getting paid, so if gwen comes and goes between my paydays, it's doubtful I would be able to purchase crowns to take more shots.

I like the suggestion of 2 or maybe even 3 free shots to start out with, then 1 each day after. Then the broke players could take a chance on the first good prize, or save up a couple days for a good chance at an excellent prize. Also would be helpful if the shots don't raise quite so much in price after each one. It makes sense they would go up, but they double each time? Seems extreme. I'll take a cheap shot or two, maybe 3 if the prize is great... but I doubt I would ever pay for a 4th.