• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Recent development analysis/prediction of the future

DeletedUser2228

Yeah guys...NO DOUBLE POST!!!! dont make THE GREAT KIKICAYLAN get mad....she can go from sweet Kiki to Banshee in a blink of an eye:eek:

Management

Banned
Yea. RnD made up some non issue over rule violations to get their war because that's how they roll. So much for "valuing relationships" lol. But hey at least they finally decided to fight someone! After the world is already over lol.
I love how ganzon and others still try to cling on to some hope of a glorious comeback or some tide turning event that will reboot the server. You all have fun with that. Let me know how it turns out :Do_O

1) lol directly we can't buy resource... but indirectly we can... I guess you don't know what are Prosperity does or all those resource booster... that another way to say "buying resource"... with all the village producing resource and moving them around you build up fast.
Yes you can buy boosters and shuffle resources.. and so can every other player. But If I have troops and you don't then I can also farm, and you can't. Do you understand yet? Go back to VP

Last edited:

DeletedUser1179

You have no idea. You know how your parents told you not to run with scissors?

His should have told him not to run with matches... or napalm...

Well I can't say I'm surprised...And hooray someone found the edit button I see!! :rolleyes::D

DeletedUser2228

here we go again....i am telling you all that you all have a problem with Management or RIP or someone else, who ever it may be today. Dont keep arguing with them bc it just makes them happier to be around, havent any of you ever heard of ignoring a person. leaving them out in the cold by not joining there tribe or inviting them into your tribe? The quickest way to get to any one is to totally ignore them and not join in on there antics.
I call for a boycott on Management, RIP, or any one here that just pisses you off by being around. let them go start a tribe of there own and they can argue with each other all they want and leave us alone:p:p:p:D:D:D

DeletedUser734

here we go again....i am telling you all that you all have a problem with Management or RIP or someone else, who ever it may be today. Dont keep arguing with them bc it just makes them happier to be around, havent any of you ever heard of ignoring a person. leaving them out in the cold by not joining there tribe or inviting them into your tribe? The quickest way to get to any one is to totally ignore them and not join in on there antics.
I call for a boycott on Management, RIP, or any one here that just pisses you off by being around. let them go start a tribe of there own and they can argue with each other all they want and leave us alone:p:p:p:D:D:D

I played in his tribe because I like him and have fun playing with him. Yah just have to understand his sense of humor and realize his abrasiveness isn't personal. Most of the fires were people not understanding he was making a joke... The rest were him reacting to their stupidity and me smoothing it over by saying he was making a joke.

Management

Banned
giphy.gif

DeletedUser1179

You guys make me laugh. We shouldn't boycott Management or RIP they both just need a little love :p

DeletedUser2228

dont believe love could help them 2. only a one on one battle to the end. looser leaves TW2 forever. winner gets a 12month ban just for being them. give them there battle

DeletedUser2228

No love brother. Wont help at all. fight to the end. Only one survivor and he gets a 1yr ban. This settles all the arguing and i am better then him crap we have to endure. all are happy but 2 and we are all happy with that