• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Recent development analysis/prediction of the future

DeletedUser1376

The Queen Beez is right everyone... this thread was intended to provide updates and discuss the progression of Deva. So I think we should get back to that and stop all this bickering.

I'll go first...

DEVA WEEKLY UPDATE 6/20/18

Here's what's happened in the last week on Deva...

Nothing.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :D

but it is a domination world and by the way who is winning ? no really who ?

Management

Banned
Hey RIP! I heard some of my people on D are making you look silly over there and you have named your villages in my honor! LOL. I love it!
I'm sorry to burst your bubble big guy but it's not me. I left months ago. We are getting a good laugh though. Got under your skin a bit did I? XD
10cnaix.jpg

Last edited:

cokky

Berserker
Well if we're going to talk about the best ever then I feel I should mention that I still hold the record for most Overall Bash Points on any server in TW2 history. This was my first world (W3) before I started Otter's Army on Leeds (W12).
q33mD23.jpg
A much different game back then than now but i probably would not highlight that OB to DB ratio if i was you ....you must have been going for the capt america title with that care bear approach.... in this instance i can understand a new name :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Management

Banned
A much different game back then than now but i probably would not highlight that OB to DB ratio if i was you ....you must have been going for the capt america title with that care bear approach.... in this instance i can understand a new name :)
Care bear approach? I earned 167 million Dbash by defending myself from an endless onslaught of nukes from over 100 players! Obviously I could not spend much time building offense now could I? And it was my first world.
Are you sure you want to be talking about care bears with me right now? How many NAP's do you have on F world? o_O

cokky

Berserker
2 of any consequence no ally and 3 enemy not sure that is a bad ratio TBH... much better than your 100-1 stuff. But i will give you we all had our first worlds and thankfully even as hated as me and you are we still manage more OB than DB nowadays.

cokky

Berserker
But on to topic.... DEVA... the long struggle to 80 has begun... Lets make some guesses on when we get to 80.. My date is aug 2nd only 1 day per guess pls

DeletedUser2056

well i was kust looking at some figures when it was brought to my attention that RIP has lost quiet a few vills in the last week or so. and a message from an old friend has confirmed my thoughts that they are pushing from coops that quit and went on to another world. He has since quit and went on. sad he doesnt play like that and wont play along side those that do. It is a sad day in TW2 that you have to resort to play like this just so you can say you won a GAME.
it is actually sad that you make up anything to try to troll people. Clearly you aren't looking at the right figures. You are completely full of it. I haven't lost any villas except for the ones I gave back to Cokky after I took them back from King (who we kicked). Anyone who is playing knows I am active, login every day and continue to grow. - also happen to be leading the world again in BP and OBP. But yet again, Battlegod trolls and just literally invents anything out of thin air just to keep this stupid argument going. Even more sad that people keep falling for it.

DeletedUser2056

I see a WHOLE lot of internalizing going on in RnD. You guys must be having so much fun over there! XD
yes, not because we have to - because we kick people that weren't attacking our enemies. Bottom line is that for all of the complaining people are doing we could have won this a month ago if we gave the word to barb to victory. I'd have 400 villas right now and everyone in RND can attest that MULTIPLE times I have told everyone to stop nobling barbs. I've kicked a few already. Those that we found that were only internalizing and not attacking our enemies we kicked. THAT is the reason we are internalizing - because we are trying to win by taking out reds even though we could close this world out in a week if we wanted to just noble barbs. When we see people not attacking red villas we warn them. Then boot them. Unfortunately that also means we need to then internalize them.

But sure make up whatever narrative that makes you feel better.

DeletedUser2056

Hey RIP! I heard some of my people on D are making you look silly over there and you have named your villages in my honor! LOL. I love it!
I'm sorry to burst your bubble big guy but it's not me. I left months ago. We are getting a good laugh though. Got under your skin a bit did I? XD
10cnaix.jpg
playing yet another account as always Management. Though I do have to say I expected more from you. It seems pretty weak and I know you are a much better player than then scrubs I'm going against.

Management

Banned
lol dude. I only play one world at a time. Always have. I am not on Deva. The players beating your now are the same ones who beat your on leeds. This really should come as no surprise to you. They learned from the best ;)

You seem to think I have something to prove to you. I assure you it does not feel that way.

DeletedUser2056

lol dude. I only play one world at a time. Always have. I am not on Deva. The players beating your now are the same ones who beat your on leeds. This really should come as no surprise to you. They learned from the best ;)

You seem to think I have something to prove to you. I assure you it does not feel that way.
You have everything to prove Management after you left with your tail between your legs. No one in this world is beating my but in your warped m and and in can see how you think that people stacking villas and becoming my punching bag is a win? Haha
And lastly, I never played Leeds. I get it, you are trying to relive your glory days like reminiscing on how great you were in high school. But my first world was O world. You can keep trying to invent something that isn't true but it doesn't make it real.
I'm not even the best player and yet we still continue to roll over everyone in our path. Sorry if that upsets you but you had a chance to show what you could do and instead you ran. Oh well, it's what we expected. Actually there is a lot of talk from someone who claims they left months ago.

Management

Banned
So funny story everyone..

Back on W12 (leeds), this big headed self important crowner extraordinaire tribe leader named Catpounce just up and barbed out one day..leaving his tribe's core completely exposed and basically sealing the fate for all those he had fought alongside. In short.. he ran like a little girl.
Roughly a week later, this mysterious new player named RestInPieces showed up on O world. He talked just like CatPounce, played just like CatPounce, Crowned just like CatPounce, and oh wait get this... they actually know each other in real life! Isn't that crazy?! It turns out that CatPounce was really just his boss's boss's boss! Who knew! :eek:o_O:rolleyes:

And roll over everything? Is that why you got mad enough to rename all your vills? Because you're rolling over them? lol. Oh that's right... this is your "Brute Force" strategy in action haha. When will you learn that it only works against other bad people like you?

We've been through all this RIP. I actually fight for my wins. You don't. You're not even on my level.
Now go run along back to Deadva and keep killing imaginary me:D

Last edited:
Hmmm, so RIP that vill you coined a lvl 2 church up in and a lvl 20 wall that I took from you was just a figment of my imagination? Geez, maybe I need to start drinking again because being clean and sober for almost 14 years is wrecking my brain. It's funny to see someone so egotistical and arrogant, not to mention naive talk to just puff out and look all big and mighty. The only reason I'm sticking to Deva is to cost you as much as possible to get your all precious win. So far I think I'm doing pretty well. Lets see how deep your pockets are and how much the win really means to you. Oh and BTW watch them co-ops, I've been keeping close watch on the players activity around me and it's noticeable when a player who has been dormant for a month all of a sudden starts launching nukes at me. Just saying.
Oh and as for you not being Catpounce. You should have changed up your playing style if you had hopes of pulling that off. People are creatures of habit and old habits are hard to break. Just because you're naive doesn't mean the rest of TW2 is. lol

Last edited:

DeletedUser1179

upload_2018-6-22_15-54-27.png

Hey guys, since no one is paying attention, I thought I would use a little visual just for you. See those two buttons are on every post you create here on the forum. So there shouldn't be no double posting happening when you can just click that edit button and add to your post. Thank you for your cooperation. ;)

DeletedUser1376

So funny story everyone..

Back on W12 (leeds), this big headed self important crowner extraordinaire tribe leader named Catpounce just up and barbed out one day..leaving his tribe's core completely exposed and basically sealing the fate for all those he had fought alongside. In short.. he ran like a little girl.
Roughly a week later, this mysterious new player named RestInPieces showed up on O world. He talked just like CatPounce, played just like CatPounce, Crowned just like CatPounce, and oh wait get this... they actually know each other in real life! Isn't that crazy?! It turns out that CatPounce was really just his boss's boss's boss! Who knew! :eek:o_O:rolleyes:

And roll over everything? Is that why you got mad enough to rename all your vills? Because you're rolling over them? lol. Oh that's right... this is your "Brute Force" strategy in action haha. When will you learn that it only works against other bad people like you?

We've been through all this RIP. I actually fight for my wins. You don't. You're not even on my level.
Now go run along back to Deadva and keep killing imaginary me:D

So Wait RIP is cat pounce and Deva is a domination world . no way

DeletedUser2158

yes, not because we have to - because we kick people that weren't attacking our enemies. Bottom line is that for all of the complaining people are doing we could have won this a month ago if we gave the word to barb to victory. I'd have 400 villas right now and everyone in RND can attest that MULTIPLE times I have told everyone to stop nobling barbs. I've kicked a few already. Those that we found that were only internalizing and not attacking our enemies we kicked. THAT is the reason we are internalizing - because we are trying to win by taking out reds even though we could close this world out in a week if we wanted to just noble barbs. When we see people not attacking red villas we warn them. Then boot them. Unfortunately that also means we need to then internalize them.

But sure make up whatever narrative that makes you feel better.
So let me get this straight.. the guy that was cap for 1 month on 30 villages because he decided to blow all his gwen nobles on barbarian villages is kicking people for nobling them? That is next level leadership you got there. Truly a great leader, keep it up. Also, you did ask the tribe to barb munch to victory but you backtrack on it because your players were quitting left and right. Stop lying