• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

DaBahamaLlamas Top Tribes

bf1ebafe2b.png

TOP 10 TRIBES Week 2:

I'm looking to spice up the opening by doing some interviews with tribes and players. If there are any topics that you would like to give an opinion on, or have discussed by all on the forums, SEND ME A PM and I'll make it happen!

In the meantime, I hope you enjoy this week's power rankings. If you have any thoughts on the current power rankings, please leave a comment!

TOP 10 TRIBES MAP (or is it the Chrome icon? HMM...)

map_www_us32_9c725550436a010fb039941903053f09_15327437345149.png

LEADERBOARD RANKINGS

1) NIB
Still rank 1 this week, and exploding across the map. NIB appears to have nabbed several of Elite Reborn’s players, as well as gained a bunch of new villages. They have a really smart strategy of claiming they will declare war against any MRT’s, while hiding the fact they have at minimum 1 sister tribe, as well as several alliances. This has allowed NIB to take over quite a majority of the map. TO BE CLEAR, I am not knocking the strategy. It’s actually really smart. NIB has quite the diplomatic strategists in their tribe, as well as great players.

2) Elite Reborn
Unfortunately, Elite Reborn is… Well. Dead. I had some good puns lined up, but I don’t think the forum mods would enjoy dark humor. They have stalled out on points and villages, and have lost 5 of their members to other tribes. Unless this tribe gets some leadership, I think they are finished. Very sad, considering how well they were working before the mass banning of their old leadership.

3) islander
Islander’s, for all intents and purposes, is the rank 2 tribe. They’ve been taking a beating from NIB and UN on their northern front, but have managed to actually gain a slight bit of ground near the core. Not a fan of their obash/dbash ratio at the moment, but the stats seem to show they have a decent amount of teamwork. Time will tell if they can hold their ground against the tidal wave of NIB and UN.

4) The Hit Squad
HIT has had an interesting week. They’ve lost a couple members this week and have had a very marginal week of gains. This isn’t surprising though, considering they are surrounded by NIB and UN. Considering they only have 27 players, their obash/dbash and village gains are quite impressive. HIT may need to try to find an alliance somewhere, if NIB hasn’t already made diplomatic relations with them.

5) Umbra Noctis
Both parties may deny it, but this is absolutely the recruiting/sister tribe for NIB. They’ve gained a couple new recruits this week, and have had incredible obash - village gains this week. Huge props to their members and leadership! I’ll be interested to see how they secure the Northwest side of the world, as well as their battles against ISL and HIT.

6) Gods of Justice
Gods & Monsters has been reborn into the Gods of Justice. They’ve recruited quite a few new members and it looks like they managed a merger with Law of Karma. Great move on their part. Now it’s time to see if they will be able to get their new members to work together as a team. I’m not sure about their diplomatic relationships at the moment, so I won’t be able to say much more about them at this point.

7) CASUALS
It looks like Casuals had a bit of falling out with some of their members. They’ve lost 2 of their members that seemed to have been taking a pretty serious beating. Casuals have slightly grown this week, but there’s not really much more to say about them at the moment. But for only having 10 members, they’re still quite the impressive force.

8) Atlantis
Absolutely hilarious tribe. They actually gained 0 obash points this week. I don’t even even know how that is possible. 0 villages gained as well. Looks like nothing has changed.

9) Guardians
It looks like Guardians have cut some of their dead weight, but they also haven’t gained any villages. Hardly any changes in obash or dbash. Very uninteresting tribe at the moment.

10) Assassins Creed
And here we have a 2 member tribe that managed to make it into the top 10. I’m not sure whether to be impressed or depressed by this, because it mostly means that there are not very many active players/tribes in this game. Regardless, huge congrats to these 2 players for managing to get big enough to put many other tribes/players to shame!

I want to make clear that I am trying to be as unbiased in my assessments as possible, to give you accurate, quality content to look at on the forums.

1) NIB
2) Umbra Noctis
3) islander
4) The Hit Squad
5) Gods of Justice
6) Elite Reborn
7) CASUALS
8) Atlantis
9) Guardians
10) Assassins Creed

Last edited:

cokky

Berserker
Notice has been given actually thanks for your interest in how i run things. I will let you know there decision. They have their own issues but if i was them i would drop the lowest guys.

DeletedUser2615

hey wanted you to know we are following NIBs direction on G world . VP world and all but we will not go over 40 players there either . death to MRTs

4243788a13605778fbe490d39af79e242637a12d.jpg

TOP 10 TRIBES Week 3:

Man who threatens tribes from growing too big draws another line in sand.

“This time I really mean it,” declared the tribal leader after drawing a 4th line in the sand.

After creating a sister tribe of another 50 members, NIB has reassured the realm that anyone growing past 50 members will be warred against.

Several people have begun to question legitimacy of NIB’s claim to win the world with only 50 members. NIB’s leadership responded, “I understand why everyone is upset. Everyone wants to be us. Listen, we are the biggest, baddest tribe around and no one wants to fight us. We’re just too good. I mean, sure we have a sister tribe with 50 members that works very closely with us and an ally with 60+ members. That doesn’t matter. We are legitimately winning this world with only 50 members.”

When asked about why they have an ally with 69 members, NIB leadership said, “Nice.”

Will patella MODel find true love?

Rumors have begun circulating about famous patella model and honeycomb enthusiast being overwhelmed by fan mail.

“She’s just so amazing,” raved a fan. “I just feel like I can bee myself when I’m around her. It’s really incredible.”

TOP 10 TRIBES MAP
map_www_us32_716785942675a686ca7b89d93a903fed_15331597865443.png

LEADERBOARD RANKINGS

1) NIB

Once again, NIB is displaying incredible numbers this week. I don’t think anyone is really surprised. However, I was genuinely surprised NIB’s psyops have been going on the tribes of this world. While claiming they are winning this world with only 50 members, they have managed to hide the fact that they have a sister tribe of 50 members and an ally with 60+ members. Inside sources have told me that NIB has a smaller tribe providing their defenses for some of their members. While it has yet to be confirmed for this world, this is not the first time people in NIB have used this strategy on other worlds. NIB has been very clever, and at this point is clearly winning the world.

2) Elite Reborn

I’m not really sure what is going on with LIT. It would appear that NIB has managed to recruit some of LITs more active players near the core this week, which does not show good signs for Elite Reborn. They are showing some signs of growth, despite losing some of their offensive players. LIT is going to need to find some ways to shore up their defenses on their southern border, or face being overrun.

3) islanders

islanders had a decent week. Despite having to face both NIB and their sister tribe, U*N, they managed to gain some ground this week and have a good showing in all stats. Their obash/dbash ratios are fairly even, but that is to be expected when facing the top 2 tribes. islanders are going to need to find a way to solidify their hold on the northeastern rim if they wish to hold their lines against the top 2 tribes.

4) Umbra Noctis

While it may be denied, this is without a doubt the sister tribe of NIB. Several of their members have changed over to NIB this week, probably showing that they are active enough to be promoted to the actual tribe. They managed to be in 2nd place for village gains this week, despite losing a couple members. For other commentary on this tribe, please refer back to statements about NIB.

5) The Hit Squad

Despite having to face NIB/U*N and their ally, Gods of Justice, HIT has done fantastic in their stat gains this week. They have begun strengthening their holds on the Western edge, as well as picked up a couple new players. If they can find a way to absorb a couple more members, they should be able to hold up well in their 3v1. I think a merger with LIT would be a very clever move, as it would give them a higher tribal level and would give LIT some more leadership.

6) Gods of Justice

GoJ has ironically committed a great sin this past week in the eyes of NIB. At one point they were up to 67 members this week, but it would seem like cokky’s “threats” might have put them in place, as they are now down to 62. I honestly hope GoJ decides to stick up for their decision to gain more members. NIB has turned this world into a hug fest between the worlds biggest/most active tribes. We could use for a little more war.

7) Casuals

Not much to say here. Slight growth seen in stats for Casuals this week. It looks like they have made some kind of NAP with NIB. No surprise, and very smart on their part.

8) Atlantis

As I was writing this post, I had a flashback to a previous world I had seen ATG on. On Tatai Var, ATG had supplied a majority of the defense for another small, elite tribe called WAR. They just happen to be conveniently placed next to where NIB's front line used to be, before several of LIT's top members were banned or quit.

9) Guardians

Not much to say here. This tribe has lost a couple of their active players.

10) Train Station

Unfortunately I do not have very many stats on this tribe. They’ve been around since the beginning of July. They seem to be doing well on the eastern rim, but I’m not really sure what else they have going on. Hopefully they stick around, but I wouldn’t be surprised to see them try to join another tribe with a higher level.

POWER RANKINGS

1 NIB
2 Umbra Noctis
3 islander
4 Gods of Justice
5 The Hit Squad
6 Elite Reborn
7 CASUALS
8 Atlantis
9 Train Station
10 Guardians

Last edited by a moderator:

cokky

Berserker
1) NIB

Once again, NIB is displaying incredible numbers this week. I don’t think anyone is really surprised. However, I was genuinely surprised NIB’s psyops have been going on the tribes of this world. While claiming they are winning this world with only 50 members, they have managed to hide the fact that they have a sister tribe of 50 members and an ally with 60+ members. Inside sources have told me that NIB has a smaller tribe providing their defenses for some of their members. While it has yet to be confirmed for this world, this is not the first time people in NIB have used this strategy on other worlds. NIB has been very clever, and at this point is clearly winning the world.

This is a load of BS...
There is us and UN that are allies that is it we have 2 other naps Currently of note but one that has broken the 50 member limit and might be turned red if they dont fix it. Do we get any support of note from any other tribe no... Just check the bash marks those are our guys if anything we support others more than we get in return by 2x. We are currently 2 tribes 1 of 50 one of 40 against a tribe of 68 26 and 49 so that is 90v `140 ish. there is other tribes like casuals goj that are pretty much trying to be purple with everyone but they are certainly not a factor in any case. They could maybe help or hurt if they joined one side or the other but that is up to them which way they go right now they clearly playing the middle.

This is a load of BS...
There is us and UN that are allies that is it we have 2 other naps
Can you explain why several of UNs better members have suddenly joined your tribe? Also, you conveniently NAP 2 of the bigger tribes while munching on LIT, which is mostly inactive at this point? There is no way you actually consider them anything other than food for growth.

We are currently 2 tribes 1 of 50 one of 40 against a tribe of 68 26 and 49 so that is 90v `140 ish.
Your tribes have the most crown players, most active players, and most experienced players. And you're playing against 2 tribes (49+26) that are both much lower level and have way less crowners. LIT has all negative numbers and are not even a factor. So you tell me, who is playing with a major advantage.

there is other tribes like casuals goj that are pretty much trying to be purple with everyone but they are certainly not a factor in any case. They could maybe help or hurt if they joined one side or the other but that is up to them which way they go right now they clearly playing the middle.
You say this as though both NIB and UN are victims of other teams NAPing you, and as though NIB/UN are not taking advantage of growing while not having to face experienced/active members. And the fact that it has been 5 days since GoJ has gone over their member limit while not being turned red makes any threats by NIB laughable. But I guess NIB/UN don't really want to have to deal with a fragmented tribe that has players all over the map.

cokky

Berserker
you are missing the 2 biggest coiners in the game who are most certainly not on my team or your team or un.. they are both members of LIT also they have done more in the last week than you guys have on the front i have with them so not sure wtf your going on about sounds like you have lost all semblance of neutrality. The barb munching 20 wall coining LIT guys really have the whole world beat on coining but i am not complaining about that.. They can play that game if they want to they certainly have a lot of advantageous we don't have. As far as transfers go the best available players who want in are welcome if all of them come from one tribe than so be it but we dont just take from them. They might have been the highest qualified who wanted to come though and was already in ops with our tribe anyway. Stick to the problems in your tribe or at least ask someone in leadership here before making such crazy excuse sounding accusations. Or i will just tune out this rant as complete propaganda.

cokky

Berserker
Your tribes have the most crown players, most active players, and most experienced players. And you're playing against 2 tribes (49+26) that are both much lower level and have way less crowners. LIT has all negative numbers and are not even a factor. So you tell me, who is playing with a major advantage.

We dont have any locks on the door keeping people here or keeping them from leaving and for the most part the cream rises to the top that is not my fault nor do i take credit for that it simply is. If anything we should get credit for running the sort of tribe people want too log in every day and play on as you are correct the tribe that plays the most will win but is that a bad thing>? i think not.

DeletedUser2592

If I had a dollar for every troop of support I've gotten from UN I would live on the streets. LIT in the south is utter and absolute trash. The biggest threat we faced there was ElJefe but he was just as someone who was working with him said "Jefe is all talk and no show. Told everyone, 'when I get to frontlines, things will change. I will spearhead our comeback'. All he has done, is take my old villages far from the front lines." Maybe he was just a spearhead made of cardboard because he didn't do jack. He certainly lived up to his moniker though "Iamgettingrekt". And then he threw a tantrum and quit but still sticks around in the forums for some god forsaken reason like a jaded ex-girlfriend stalking on facebook. Lit in the north seems to show some signs of life though. ISL is the real threat in my eyes but maybe if I figure out the strange code (that is his attempt at English) Panterra talks in my brain will recover enough to start whooping him.

Overall this world has been a real laugher; NIB just gets accused of coining and hugging their way to victory. Meanwhile ISL had the biggest Coiner I've ever faced "Emperor Ganacus" and NIB has fought 3 wars on 3 fronts. Yeah there's 1 ally who really has never helped me in any way, shape, or form and 2 NAPs who are playing all sides. I'm content to let the noobs in our NAPs grow so that when we decide to eat them I don't run in to morale problems. I'm certainly not afraid of their "nukes". As for the moment my nobles have more valuable targets in mind. If GoJ decides they want to keep above 50 members then so be it. They only have a few decent players as is and they will fall easily.

DeletedUser2158

you're funny steel tempest. Your attempts to take my villages were quite pathetic.. the only two people worth being call good players in NIB near you was Salesman and Thicc. You're just a noob being carried by other players and pretend you are a good player. I didnt quit because I lost a couple villages.. I quit because I couldnt up with the game while working. You're a bad player in a good tribe. Remember that

DeletedUser2592

Yeah I must be pathetic since I was throwing test trains to see what you could and couldn't snipe. You really impressed me with your inability to snipe 2 second trains. But what should I expect you to ever do in these forums but be all talk like always. You must show me the way to being a good player. I want to be as good as you so that all the people I worked with talk about me! Now I understand why you had to use a new name! I've yet to hear a glaring review about you. Infact the only thing of mine you stopped was a mini nuke with no officers meant to hit after Sales when he didn't tell me he rangered lmao. But I understand it must hurt to be an experienced player and lose to noobs like Thicc (1st world) and myself (3rd real world). But no I'll let the good players on my tribe "carry me". Heck, you teach me to be good and I'll teach you to use spies on incoming attacks. Sound like a fair trade?

DeletedUser2592

Man who threatens tribes from growing too big draws another line in sand.

“This time I really mean it,” declared the tribal leader after drawing a 4th line in the sand.

After creating a sister tribe of another 50 members, NIB has reassured the realm that anyone growing past 50 members will be warred against.

Several people have begun to question legitimacy of NIB’s claim to win the world with only 50 members. NIB’s leadership responded, “I understand why everyone is upset. Everyone wants to be us. Listen, we are the biggest, baddest tribe around and no one wants to fight us. We’re just too good. I mean, sure we have a sister tribe with 50 members that works very closely with us and an ally with 60+ members. That doesn’t matter. We are legitimately winning this world with only 50 members.”

When asked about why they have an ally with 69 members, NIB leadership said, “Nice.”

Will patella MODel find true love?

Rumors have begun circulating about famous patella model and honeycomb enthusiast being overwhelmed by fan mail.

“She’s just so amazing,” raved a fan. “I just feel like I can bee myself when I’m around her. It’s really incredible.”

Also props to BahamaLlama on this section, had a real hard chuckle. Keep it up lol.

DeletedUser2158

Yeah I must be pathetic since I was throwing test trains to see what you could and couldn't snipe. You really impressed me with your inability to snipe 2 second trains. But what should I expect you to ever do in these forums but be all talk like always. You must show me the way to being a good player. I want to be as good as you so that all the people I worked with talk about me! Now I understand why you had to use a new name! I've yet to hear a glaring review about you. Infact the only thing of mine you stopped was a mini nuke with no officers meant to hit after Sales when he didn't tell me he rangered lmao. But I understand it must hurt to be an experienced player and lose to noobs like Thicc (1st world) and myself (3rd real world). But no I'll let the good players on my tribe "carry me". Heck, you teach me to be good and I'll teach you to use spies on incoming attacks. Sound like a fair trade?
Why do you even try to lie? Does it feel good knowing someone might believe you and tell you you are a good player? I remember your first op on me where you send a deceiver train and your noble train on a 5 seconds gap thinking you were doing a good job. After that you stopped attacking me and you went to fight another noob on your level. I've sniped countless noble trains from Salesman and thicc that were way under 2 seconds, but you probably wont know because you werent in the chat. Noobs kind of get left out of important conversations. FActs are you are on the level of tankgr where you are there, but we can ignore you easily unless someone else get your coop and play for you. Also, I changed my name because I was playing this world for fun, not to win or else I would have joined NIB at the start of the game

DeletedUser2592

I was in the thread, I taunted thicc everyday about getting outplayed by you lmao. I moved away from you because people claimed your villages. "playing for fun" says the man who self admittedly was co-op pushing 7 accs. Real easy to snipe trains when you have 7 accounts to send support from and time it correctly. "I couldn't play because of work". Sales was working 70 hour weeks and still whooping you. Yeah you are a decent player bud, but don't try to act like I'm some pleb because you stopped 1 train (which admittedly wasn't timed well but I can't claim responsibility for that as I didn't send it) . Everyone I've ever talked to talks about how you can't seem to keep a level head. Maybe its for the best you left this game. Probably was stressing you out too much. Ohh well GGs. You caved and lost. The trash talk is fun, especially with someone as easy to tilt as yourself. But who knows maybe if you hadn't decided you had such a hate crush on sales you would've joined us like you had been asking ambie before. Ohh well you probably still wouldn't have had any bash on this side either. I pity you truly.

DeletedUser2158

Another one of your multiples lies. I never had more than 4 coops the whole game and I had 2 coops of the 6 players in the province.. Thinking I was pushing 7 accounts is just a way for you guys to explain why you couldn't manage to take my villages. So what if Salesman was working 70 hours a week if he could have access to a computer and play? I didn't have access to a computer and I can barely use my phone while I work. Regardless, it takes so much more time to defend in this game then to attack, so please use your brain before typing something so stupid because I hate explaining something so rudimentary. And saying I cant keep a level head just shows you truly dont know what you are talking about. I've played with hundreds of players and I almost never had any problems with any of my teammates. I dont take this game too seriously like you pretend I am .. I just play this game for fun and if I don't have any then I just move on. Also, I never asked ambie to join your tribe.. he was the one who was pressuring me to switch from the beginning, but I just wanted to have fun fighting a good tribe. Think whatever you want from my skill.. I couldn't care less from anyone in NIB. And the one that matters know I can keep up with the best