• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

F world Trashtalk!

DeletedUser1376

Hey management are you in cokkys tribe on F world . rumor had it that way

DeletedUser1376

lol i'll take that as a yes . we have to play together at some point. I haven't had the honor as far as I know anyways

DeletedUser2592

what world are you guys playing next ? I maybe back but at world start . I hate being a month behind
I'm taking a break after this world but I'll pop up in a domination world down the line. I think thicc is done after this world permanently. (Didn't wanna keep clogging up Llama's thread.)

DeletedUser2623

"Grabbed popcorn" Soon the fireworks begin???

There are just a few real players and there are some in almost every tribe, ton of coiners in one tribe sorry boss, ****loads of whiners everywhere and of course the megalomaniac that could give John Jones lessons on getting people to drink the Kool Aid. (Shrugs shoulders and sighs, puts head down and goes back to farming....waiting)

Management

Banned
and of course the megalomaniac that could give John Jones lessons on getting people to drink the Kool Aid.

1rxrvv.jpg

DeletedUser2623

Always the funny guy. No mangs you just have a big head on a little body. Muwhahahahaha

DeletedUser1179

Management, you trying to make more work for me? o_O;):p

DeletedUser2606

For gods sake DON'T drink managements Kool Aid (he serves it from a windowless van) the first 3 or 4 times took me weeks to escape out of his basement, this time might be a while : (

DeletedUser1949

Glad unscentedPLUS Forceflex tall kitchen 100ct drawstring trashbags

simplehuman 30 Liter / 8 Gallon Stainless Steel Rectangular Kitchen Step Trash Can, Brushed Stainless Steel

Gonzo Natural Magic Garbage Odor Eliminator - Lemon Fragrance - Absorbs and Eliminates Odors in Your Home - 2 Adhesive Gels

GET REKT NOOBS!!!!

Kiki please stop this madman!

simplehuman 30 Liter / 8 Gallon Stainless Steel Rectangular Kitchen Step Trash Can, Brushed Stainless Steel

Gonzo Natural Magic Garbage Odor Eliminator - Lemon Fragrance - Absorbs and Eliminates Odors in Your Home - 2 Adhesive Gels

GET REKT NOOBS!!!!

DeletedUser2606

GET REKT NOOBS!!!!
Who let that nutjob in here? Rode by his trailer park yesterday on the way to my castle that i can no longer sell.. Everytime he moves into neighborhood its like going from "Leave it to beaver" to straight up hood..... I need a new real estate agent

DeletedUser1949

Who let that nutjob in here? Rode by his trailer park yesterday on the way to my castle that i can no longer sell.. Everytime he moves into neighborhood its like going from "Leave it to beaver" to straight up hood..... I need a new real estate agent

you're awfully young to be selling a house. PS, the key to not sucking it to GET GUD. you should consider it.