• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Old School Killers

DeletedUser825

Ya know, I only joined the world three days ago if even that but I already see a guy with six villages. That doesn't phase me, it's kind of the norm but what staggers me is that instead of creating a challenge a lot of people go to Bizmoney's tribe. What makes me sad is that the world hasn't even broke 2500 people and of that 400 are actually making progress. And we have two dominant tribes.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I would've loved if the tribe member numbers would have stayed at 50 to distribute more of that talent around. Maybe even less than 50 so it wouldn't end as fast as it's probably going to. Now by all means, take my observations with a grain of salt but there's my view on the matter. Have a lovely day.

DeletedUser825

An update on the world, it looks like a bunch of giants are playing hacky sac with a group of midgets. Biz's tribe stands at 65 people strong while the next highest ranked has below 50 members. Biz's group has nearly 200 villages while the second ranked is at 90. At the rate this is going, it's going to end way faster than anyone wants. I'm barely out of the protection phase (courtesy of mobiles tap to attack, drop shield with no warning feature) and it's a little saddening.

As before, take my words with a little bit of salt and I'll talk later.

DeletedUser825

Wow, only two days later and I'm back here to point out Bizmoney's tribe. And perhaps no fault of his own, his top players. All of which dominate the top 20.

upload_2018-10-30_16-39-25.png

upload_2018-10-30_16-36-30.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-10-30_16-38-51.png
    upload_2018-10-30_16-38-51.png
    188.2 KB · Views: 6

DeletedUser

BIz's strategy, if you can't beat them, or don't wanna try, recruit them.....Hence why OSG's top players joined them, its also why they keep cherry picking TFN's top members as they prove themselves.
I hate how un-competitive this world is, 2-3 weeks into the world and its already over.

DeletedUser825

If that's true you should be ashamed of yourself Biz. Then again you're playing VP so who cares LOL

The Malice :eek: Hahaha, Anyways, just to say Biz's top member is up to a shocking....... 20 villages. Good job guys, the Gwendoline game is strong with you. It's kind of sad to see this kind of play but it is what it is. How much convincing would it take for Biz's top 10 to leave and try to win by themselves?

DeletedUser2158

It only happens because the player base is so small. The fault doesnt lie with Bizmoney but with how the game is dying

Management

Banned
Nah it lies with Biz too. We all know how small the community has become and we've been complaining about the tribe sizes for the better part of a year now. Anyone who mass recruits now deserves no respect for their victory

Last edited:

DeletedUser2158

Then I guess next world 20 players will be considered massrecruitment

Management

Banned
if it's 65 then I guess that's not too bad. The question is will he keep recruiting in new people as the world goes on?

DeletedUser2639

the way to break up big tribes is to get other tribes to focus on the same one. The smaller tribes need to just band together and overwhelm that tribe instead of fighting each other

DeletedUser2590

I gotta insert my man salesman's quote here.
Qg91bke.png

For real tho you gotta be brain dead to join a bizmoney tribe at this point surely its more fun backtiming his rangered nukes and making his coiner buddies rage.

DeletedUser1603

This game has been dying for years now. Coiners have taken over and for the rest of us it makes little sense to keep playing this. Yes Biz is coining, you can't start out in a new realm and get that many villages so quickly if you are not coining. That is fine, the game allows it but you are running off a vast amount of players doing it. Takes all the skill out of it. This will be my last realm also. There are other games to go to now.

DeletedUser

I recently found a fun game on the app store called "Star Warships - Galaxy crowns"

Its like star wars and the space version of tribal wars put together. Pretty fun game, of course there are those that pay to play there who dominate mostly, for the most part, you really don't need to buy diamonds. I'm ranked 20th on a world there and I haven't spent a dime. I just use the free diamonds they offer me once in a while to my advantage.

I can assume I'm not the only one like that there, which is partly why that game has a lot of players in it. If INNO did something like that where they gave out crowns once in a while, I'm sure coiners wouldn't coin as much, or atleast regular skill players would be fighting at a slightly more balanced playing field with the coiners.

But seems INNO doesn't wanna give out free crowns when they have players that are willing to spend hundreds, if not thousands on every other world.
Just a thought on how to help a dying game, but its working really well over there. I don't see why it wouldn't work here. After all, giving out crowns to a server would just be a few 1s and 0s coding wise right? Don't quote me on that, I aint a computer programmer.:D

Vivienne55

Axeman
I took a short hiatus from the game to return to this world? This was the most pathetic world I have ever played. The cowardice and gutlessness may have completely driven me to complete retirement from a game I once believed was one of the rare ones I had found where you could compete at a very high level without having to throw a lot of cash at the game. Once upon a time, hard work and skill could overcome someone's wallet advantage.

If there is a world worth joining, that could possibly restore my faith in the game and this gaming community, please let me know. Otherwise, if there is an alternative game someone would suggest where it is possible to compete at the highest level without breaking the bank, I would take those suggestions too. Enjoy.