• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

** WEEKLY WORLD UPDATES **

DeletedUser2531

Maybe when new world comes out and its Domination i will resurrect The Crazy Animals Tribe :) i could give it a shot once again :)

Management

Banned
Hey there sports fans!

It's time again for an update on the battle currently raging in the land of Histria.

Sorry about not updating for a while but there was not much to discuss here. Plus Tw2 Tools was down which made it difficult to gather information. I will try to update at least bi-weekly from here on out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First let's take a look at the current top 10 tribes..

1fYNfs8.jpg

RND is out to a commanding lead with just over a million points between their 65 members. Trailing second is Killer Queens, who although having just 43 villages less than RND, is trailing by almost 500k points. Wrath of Khan is clinging to a distant 3rd with 44 members and only 1/5th the points of RND.
Killer Queens seem to be taking a lot of hits with over 2 million D-bash already! :eek:

Looking at the battle statistics for each tribe, it is clear to see RND is doing most of the bashing on Histria with 4.2 million offensive bash points. More than the other top 9 tribes combined!
Killer Queens is putting in some work with just over 2 mil in O-bash, with Wrath of Khan sitting at just 500k.

I'm not going to mention the other 7 tribes because frankly at this point they don't matter.

Now let's see who is at the top of the leader-boards...

wbCLdAU.jpg

In the #1 spot we have Pwnz.. AKA Trump Da "small son" Best with 72k points. Without a doubt driven by furious crowning and the burning desire to attain my current elevation (get on my level).. this player has managed to propel himself to the top of the leader-board early on. Don't worry though.. he fizzles out around 40 villages :p

RestInPieces is bringing in second place with 61k points, followed by Tecumsa just shy of 50k. When asked how he could allow himself to be out-crowned by anyone on this world.. RIP calmly explained that due to tw2 servers being unable to handle the bandwidth of his crown purchases each month, he is now forced to pay via brinks truck delivery straight to Inno HQ. His Sept. payment should arrive next Thursday.. at which point "small son" will assuredly be left in the dust.

Looking at the battle statistics it would seem Pwnz is clearly out to prove something with a whopping 533k O-bash! He is trailed only by Gunswayne of RND with 462k. The rest of the top 10 players are still hovering around 250k or below. Ha! What losers..

I think it is also worth mentioning that KingCabbage from Wrath of Kahn has a solid 203k O-Bash..making up almost 50% of his tribes total offensive bash points. Well done sir! :D

So what does the world look like right now? Let's take a look!
map_www_us34_f7ca1913378ed3ebdde66fcd1f99b751_15376587531026.png

Random has almost total control of the core and is by far the most solidified tribe. Meanwhile Killer Queens are on the outskirts in all 4 quadrants. Well positioned to attack on all sides, but not nearly as dug in as RND. Wrath of Kahn is lightly dispersed around the map with no clear direction to go.

Finally we have the world stats...
0xWz73g.jpg

Random is leading with 32% of the top 10 tribes, while Killer Queens follow closely behind at 29%. Wrath of Kahn is in 3rd place with only 11%. The other 7 tribes are out of contention.

This world looks to wrap up rather quickly for RND unless leadership in the other tribes can come together and start pushing back. There are currently villages being swapped between many of those tribes however, so it would appear that is not happening. It should be interesting to see what if anything can be done about the RND dog pile.

Stay tuned next week for more! ;)

Last edited:

Management

Banned
slcpwnz is his main account that he used to play under. He is also trumpdabest and probably a few other unsavory characters..

But I changed it anyway :)

Last edited:

Management

Banned
Well he claimed to be slcpwnz so....

But then again maybe he is just name dropping long gone players to try and make us all think he's " The Original " lol. Whatever that means...

cokky

Berserker
not sure i can take a Come on Cokky with out a response i mean so many ways to go there.... but i think i will just let my mind wander while looking at your new pic... If you read my mind i will get slapped... so dont.

DeletedUser2554

first off *STOCKBOY* im not slcpwnz JESUS UR SUCH A RERE..secondly and even the admins can confirm this i havent got any coins in weeks...if your going to act like you never coin anything im sure there will be more people calling you a hypocrite then calling me a wallet warrior...about the only thing you said correctly is i fizzle out around 40 vils and thats because i get bored when the server is won...like after i steam rolled u waterboy i got bored...I already told you in the begining i would start over to beat you but you didnt have the webos to try me....at any given time u let me know where you are and ill show you that im 100x the player you will ever hope to be....you can never beat me!!! you already lost to me!!!! if we go by the record junior u are down to me already and im just over here doing my happy dance while you sit on the side lines spectating...heck you wouldnt even start this server cause you knew i would trounce you.. now that is some deep fear ahahaahha

DeletedUser2056

a lot of CQS joined KQ to try to compete. There are a couple ok players but for the most part this is a steamroll. the only reason the percentage isn't higher (and the reason KQ seems like they surrounded us) is because we keep rimming them or getting them to reset. So they are on the rim with more villages to add to their count. We've also tried to make it a point to not take barbs if not for a church (though it is hard when the enemy keeps quitting mid-noble). KQ is nobling barbs like crazy which is tough because we have to take this crappy villages. Many of our members don't really want them :)

We've also kicked over 30 people from RND in order to keep the most active and aggressive players. We are still only at tribe lvl 28 and other than the first week most of us (including me) are not using crowns. Not to say we wouldn't if we had to but we haven't needed to. It is just becoming a landslide.

Many of the players we've booted from RND are friends. Everyone knew the rules for this world. When you have 100-150 members you can afford to have a few floaters but on this world we are trying to keep it tight. We kick people every week if people are slacking on OBP or growth. A lot of them have gone to WoK. Then we give new people a chance from the waiting list if they meet our criteria.

Personally, my mid-game is usually slow. Once you clean up surrounding provinces you build troops and buildings to prepare for the next push. That is a lot of farming, academies, HoOs, and nobles to build. I usually slow down mid-game then jump into a new province and noble dozens of villages quickly. Certainly not the only way to play but it is something that has worked for me in the past.

I do wish others would have joined us on this world. even if we lost it would have been more fun.

Management

Banned
first off *STOCKBOY* im not slcpwnz JESUS UR SUCH A RERE..secondly and even the admins can confirm this i havent got any coins in weeks...if your going to act like you never coin anything im sure there will be more people calling you a hypocrite then calling me a wallet warrior...about the only thing you said correctly is i fizzle out around 40 vils and thats because i get bored when the server is won...like after i steam rolled u waterboy i got bored...I already told you in the begining i would start over to beat you but you didnt have the webos to try me....at any given time u let me know where you are and ill show you that im 100x the player you will ever hope to be....you can never beat me!!! you already lost to me!!!! if we go by the record junior u are down to me already and im just over here doing my happy dance while you sit on the side lines spectating...heck you wouldnt even start this server cause you knew i would trounce you.. now that is some deep fear ahahaahha
Uh oh... looks like I made someone poopy pants lol

Ok yes you claimed to be convictpwnz not slcpwnz my bad. Shows how much I pay attention to what you say :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser2631

It is kinda sad, that nearly everyone needs to catapult the enemy... Killing Farm,HQ etc. makes the enemy look old, bad chances to fight for him. You dont need skill to do that.(Just my opinion)
Maybe this is how the game is played in USA...other countries other manners i guess;):).

DeletedUser2007

So how about that bi-weekly update? Haha... And how about tw2 tools closing? Somebody should make the suggestion that INNO buys it

DeletedUser2056

So how about that bi-weekly update? Haha... And how about tw2 tools closing? Somebody should make the suggestion that INNO buys it
if they cared enough to buy it they would have cared enough to help with hosting costs to keep it open. Or a developer to fix known usability issues.

it is actually quite amazing how easily they dismiss the ability to acquire loyal users and evangelists of their product. I can't tell you how many startups do EVERYTHING they can to try to build traction and cultivate a loyal customer base that they can then grow. It is literally the backbone of many go-to-market strategies. It is embedded into the ethos and culture of the company.

INNO appears to want to do the opposite. You can imagine executives in a boardroom saying,

"My god, what do we have to do to get these people to leave this game? we can treat them like garbage, kill the very thing they love, and yet still they wont leave. Alright, did everyone submit their ideas on what we can do to screw them over next? awesome. Let's go through them and prioritize them... 'randomly cause latency issues seconds before a nuke hits so they can't dodge!' Nice one Bob, that's the kind of creative thinking we need!"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2590

Another promise broken by managment is anyone keeping count? I hear he's behind on child support too, bloody useless.

DeletedUser2056

With the state of the game at this point. I can't blame Management for not being inspired to provide updates. :)