• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Championship Tournament Server or World

• Thread starter DeletedUser2531
  • Start date

DeletedUser2531

Championship Tournament servers. These rules: no co-play. Night bonus effective 12-8 in whatever timezone the server is based. No crowning, pay to enter, with prizes awarded for 1-3 player and 1-3 tribe

we should have championship or tournament World, where best of the best would compete and who ever wants to enter as well and the winners would get a nice Prizes

DeletedUser2631

Already asked the same question several times in the country where Iam from.
They said it isn´t possible ... a lot of money(need sponsors), the game isnt that famous like PUBG,LoL,CS:GO etc. (I think these are the main reasons why it wont work out)

DeletedUser2441

Oh my gosh! I love PUBG and hate it too. :D I always say I wont go back and yet I do. :eek:

Already asked the same question several times in the country where Iam from.
They said it isn´t possible ... a lot of money(need sponsors), the game isnt that famous like PUBG,LoL,CS:GO etc. (I think these are the main reasons why it wont work out)

DeletedUser1179

Championship Tournament servers. These rules: no co-play. Night bonus effective 12-8 in whatever timezone the server is based. No crowning, pay to enter, with prizes awarded for 1-3 player and 1-3 tribe

we should have championship or tournament World, where best of the best would compete and who ever wants to enter as well and the winners would get a nice Prizes

To answer your question first, our server runs off East Coast time. While it may seem to be a good idea, we can't have a server that doesn't have the premium option, regardless if you require payment to enter the server. This isn't something new, this has come up numerous times and the answer is always the same. Sorry

DeletedUser2402

Yeah, I've been playing for quite a while and the no coins always ends up a no go.