• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

2000 VP

DeletedUser

wish there was like a certain VP ceiling, kinda like if a tribe were to hit 2k VP, the moment the 2000th VP was earned, some coding in the game would instantly announce in the world the victor, and close the world. Or have it open for a day or 2 more where players can congrats each other and all that stuff.

The game already tracks VP by tribe, so having it do what it already does when it closes the world happen automatically if/when a tribe were to be in the system at 2k points, that'd be a very nice update. Instead of having to consistently stay online till mods officially close the world so others don't mess with someone's stats and take away 20 villages lets say from them to boost their own score so they can brag later worlds about how they got to be so large, just because some player(s) stopped playing once they were deemed victorious.

Same thing for domination worlds, the moment 80% hits, bam, world closes next day.

DeletedUser1179

We do the very best we can when a world is close to ending. Even if we declare the world as won, we still need to wait for a new world before closing it.

DeletedUser2441

I believe that was always the rule even for domination worlds? I know San Ser went on for a month after it was declared and everybody was in a hurry for that one to end. I know I was....whew! I wasn't surrendering any of my villages till the very end. :p

DeletedUser1179

As I mentioned before, a world can be declared as won, it just can't be closed until a new world opens. That doesn't mean that if the world stays open anything changes. Once a world is declared as won by a specific tribe there isn't anything that will change the outcome.