• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Start

DeletedUser1179

I didn't suggest to play a domination world that is running, I said we currently have 2 domination worlds open that isn't moving much and that plays a factor in the decision as to what type of world we end up having.

DeletedUser2633

What. A. Bummer.

I'm really starting to think that Inno wants to make it easy for us to quit their game for good. Otherwise there's no explanation for their decisions.

Victory points are going to be apart of the game now whether we like it or not.

Uhm, yeah... we don't like it. We really don't. Apparently that doesn't matter tho.

DeletedUser2655

VP stinks. I have not heard one person say they actually liked it. Domination is the real way to go!!!

DeletedUser2633

Can you tell us what it is that has to happen to make it matter to Innogames whether we like it or not, kiki?

DeletedUser1385

They have to wait on the "big spenders" to finish the dom worlds they are in so it will be worth it. God forbid some non spenders get an early start.

DeletedUser1179

It actually has nothing to do with waiting on anyone to finish any type of worlds. As I mentioned there are certain things that factor into whether a new world is Domination or Victory Points. Not every server will do both, because of your opinions when VP worlds were introduced, we pointed out that we wanted to keep domination worlds as an option as well. Every opinion or suggestion you have had we have passed it on.

DeletedUser2483

Well when am able to play full time I'll play what's the newest world open at the time I enjoy Dom world's more then vp but to me it's the players on the servers that keep me logging in. Am just happy tw2 is still open:D

DeletedUser

so what are they? Keep hearing from you "there are factors" but not what they are, maybe we'd be more understanding if we knew these factors that apparently MUST be kept. And god forbid lets not have the players preferences from the people that keep this game funded help decide. Its not like we fund the game for INNO. That money can be just as easily taken away from INNO as it is given.
As I mentioned there are certain things that factor into whether a new world is Domination or Victory Points.

DeletedUser2007

I mean to be fair guys, VP worlds are still worlds that you can dominate, then complete the VP goals. It just takes a bit more time, but you can still play the domination method. That is basically what we did on World G for most of the world.... there was the annoying barb munching push at the end, but most of the world was played like a dom world.

That being said, this is actually exciting for me and many players stuck in one of these slow-moving dom worlds because now when the next dom world rolls out, we will be able to play against many of you guys that are chomping at the bit for a real challenge. This will actually allow the existing dom worlds to close and allow us to start a new world with all of you guys.

DeletedUser1401

So how many players have joined this world? I can't tell without TW2 Tools. Can someone from Inno let us know.

DeletedUser2441

Can you not see the count in your player rankings in game?

DeletedUser1179

so what are they? Keep hearing from you "there are factors" but not what they are, maybe we'd be more understanding if we knew these factors that apparently MUST be kept. And god forbid lets not have the players preferences from the people that keep this game funded help decide. Its not like we fund the game for INNO. That money can be just as easily taken away from INNO as it is given.

If we open a domination world and there isn't enough players on it, of course we won't be able to open another right away which is what happened with the last domination world we opened. Most were committed to F world so couldn't join another. We are trying the best we can, as I mentioned before some servers don't even do domination worlds anymore.

DeletedUser1401

Can you not see the count in your player rankings in game?
no i can't see because i haven't joined this world. i am trying to gather information about the world before deciding to join or not. i usually use TW2 Tools to get my info. For example I usually create a map to see who is where and what tribes are where so if i do join i can pick the direction i want to start in. Would also like to know how many have joined, do i know any of the names that have joined, what tribes have been started and who is on those tribes so far, etc, etc. Does Inno have a way to supply me with any of this information before i join a world?

DeletedUser2650

1500 players

blue- osk
red- drl
orange- tfn
purple- wog
yellow- clk
black- sin

05041321924d171f14767a2f8074d9b2d0397fccf2d7dfd72b80d43da5c15e36e642b4e7.jpg
80019383f90103999868f01d8903bbf3f616bc58165e916258b6c3a4ba7324ddf30aa503.jpg
5210958611c923978831ef0f95da1f05584f3bde091943f354ca133bb2743427ff9e7eee.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1401

I've never seen that map before Guny. where or how did you get that one

DeletedUser2590

Whats the process you want through tho? Tw2 tools map generator doesnt work for most of us.