• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Declining Number of players each world

DeletedUser2641

I have noticed on most servers i have played EN/US/ or others . numbers of players per world are falling ,,
why dont inno either reduce the amount of servers so there less choices , and merge some of the servers ,, contries that share the same launguage for example ,, any spanish speaking contrys couls go under 1 server , same with English ,, it would become a little more dofficult with some other contrys , but alot of the worlds 2 main launguages are english and spanish ,,

DeletedUser2228

i know in my tribe alone i have players from all over the world. Canada, UK, Austrailia, i have played with players from germany and new Zealand as well as India. if that helps on why they do not do this then your welcome. If it doesnt then i can explain.

DeletedUser2662

I have noticed on most servers i have played EN/US/ or others . numbers of players per world are falling ,,
why dont inno either reduce the amount of servers so there less choices , and merge some of the servers ,, contries that share the same launguage for example ,, any spanish speaking contrys couls go under 1 server , same with English ,, it would become a little more dofficult with some other contrys , but alot of the worlds 2 main launguages are english and spanish ,,
well, been playing the game about a month. got my village up to 3200 points, spent real money. got destroyed last night. you wonder why there is a declining number of players. so im done. i dont attack people, i just level. had 3 villages. no more. all done.

DeletedUser2350

well, been playing the game about a month. got my village up to 3200 points, spent real money. got destroyed last night. you wonder why there is a declining number of players. so im done. i dont attack people, i just level. had 3 villages. no more. all done.

This is a WAR GAME, not a peaceful sit in............................