• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Jasenov Realm Competitions

DeletedUser1179

Greetings, Tribal Warriors!

For the launch of Jasenov we have prepared some amazing competitions with outstanding rewards. Compete against the other players and claim the grand prize for yourself if you dare!

The Basher

Goal: Be the first, second, or third to reach 100,000 Offensive Bash Points

Prizes:

1st Prize: Cokky

2nd Prize: stiltskin

3rd Prize: KingRaccoon

THE VIP (Very Important Points)

Goal: Be the first, second or third to have 20 Victory Points

PRIZES:
1st Prize: KingRaccoon

2nd Prize: ConnieLynn

3rd Prize: ggwyo

The rules are simple:

First and foremost, the game rules apply, i.e. only one account per player. Pushing accounts only to achieve a goal will result in disqualification and actions may be taken against involved account(s)!

Post a screenshot to prove you have achieved a goal. The winners will be selected based on who posts first, so if you reach the goal but do not post right away, you might miss out on a reward!

Example:

Player A reaches a competition goal first. Player B comes second and Player C comes third.

Player C posts his result first, then Player B. Player A doesn't post at anything at all.

Player C wins the competition, because he has reached the goal and has posted his or her screenshot first. Player B gets the second prize and Player A doesn't win any prize, because he or she didn't post a screenshot.

All entries will be checked before the winners are announced to ensure a fair competition and game environment for everyone involved.

Good luck!

Your Tribal Wars 2 Team

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2655

thumbnail

DeletedUser2655

I can see the first image I posted and I can also see the image that you posted that you said you cannot see. This is not going to effect that I posted first with the required bash is it?

DeletedUser1179

I can see the image you posted yesterday but the first one isn't showing and I have tried different browsers even to see if that was the problem. Because I can't see the image according to the rules I have to go by who posted the image first that I can verify.

DeletedUser2590

Lol m8 thats a lie. No one can see it.

Edit: humour me, take a screenshot and lets see what your photoshop skills are

DeletedUser1179

I have used multiple browsers and mobile devices and none let me see that image. I am sorry but I can only go on what I can verify.

DeletedUser2655

Lol m8 thats a lie. No one can see it.

Edit: humour me, take a screenshot and lets see what your photoshop skills are

Well laddie boy. A lie is to intentionally deceive someone. You have no clue what you are talking about. Yes, I did miss read where someone told me in pm that that cant see it, not can. Not that I value your opinion. So, better next time mind your own business

DeletedUser2590

Thats the spirit. Wish more people would respond like you, brighten ups my day.

DeletedUser2531

did i made the cut ?

Attachments

• tribal wars bashpoints.jpg
    tribal wars bashpoints.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 9

DeletedUser2531

20 victory points

Attachments

• 20points.jpg
    20points.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 6

DeletedUser2702

ConnieLynn, if you are registering for the bash points, that contest is already closed. If you are registering for victory points, the threshold is 20 victory points and I only see 15.

DeletedUser2531

is anyone going to awatd points for 20 victory points ? we got all filled in now

DeletedUser2336

well no one else was posting and yes had some rl issues but i was still here every chance i got sorry if that was not enough for you
at least i stayed till the end and did not quit the world

Last edited by a moderator: