• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

K World TV News

DeletedUser446

Hello and welcome everyone!

My name is Lulrawr and I will be keeping you up to date on the drama/action that'll take place on K world. My perception is limited however so I may reach out to players for their views and perceptions. Updates will come as soon as something notable happens or as quick as I can catch them happen so stay tuned! Now let's jump into it.

First off we had an exciting start to the world where we see a bunch of veteran players dropping in. In the South East and North East corner we have Natural Born Killers (NBK) taking a lead here on day 1 and day 2 with a healthy 64/65 members. NBK currently lead by player Immortaltitan who is currently ranked #6 in world. Current Tribe Level 18.

Next we have The Hated Crew (THC) taking that 2nd place spot with 39/40 members. THC currently lead by player Phobos (current rank #19) and what appears to be Cokky in the ranks (current rank #29). Looks like Cokky is taking the back seat on this world but don't take that as an easy ticket. It's still Cokky after all. THC appears to be holding up in the South West Corner of the world. Current Tribe level 20.

Third but not least is Random (RND) dropping into the North West Corner of the world. RND lead by RestInPieces (current Rank #1) is housing a brave 30/30 member. Will 30 be enough?!?! It'll be interesting to see but it certainly has happened before! Current Tribe Level 23.

Some honorable mentions is Elite (OSK) dropping in the North East corner of the world currently lead by Bizmoney (Current rank #2).
Black Sails currently lead by schlager7.
Bio Hazard with Zuvi at the wheel.

As with every new world 5 days of protection time starts us off where players and Tribes generally build their villages up as fast as possible to get them day 1 Nobles once shields drop. First bit of drama for the world starts with this Night Bonus?? We all saw the Night Time Bonus icon mods! Is this true?!? Maybe we can get a mod to gives us an update. Some players *cough cough Thicc Lad* have already voiced their concerns. Will there be a reset to the world to fix this?? Only time will tell.

This world is shaping up nicely but more players are needed! Grab your kids, grab your wives, grab your imaginary friend Jeff and let's populate this world with some players. Some future insights here are looking very promising for combat and action. Many big named players are here with their skilled players and it's going to get bloody. Things can and will rapidly change so keep up here! I'm thinking next update will be in 5 days when shields are starting to drop. Let's Goooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser1179

Working on the night bonus, there shouldn’t be one, not sure why there is but I’m working on it.:p Btw I am loving this update! Nice job! ;)

DeletedUser2441

Woohoo! We get new updates! Lul, you better be as funny as the other one. Those were the highlights of my days!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2350

This just in: RIP files for bankruptcy. Siting too many crowns purchased. Bizmoney filing for divorce.

DeletedUser238

This just in: RIP files for bankruptcy. Siting too many crowns purchased. Bizmoney filing for divorce.

Not much of an update. Biz is going on a mass recruit per usual, and bp is still up sadly. So not much to do:/

DeletedUser2590

RIP doesnt crown he just aggressively supports a game he loves dearly. You peasants should be thankful.

DeletedUser2578

RIP doesnt crown he just aggressively supports a game he loves dearly. You peasants should be thankful.
Nah, We can't get proper updates, Developers don't listen to the community, The game has become a massive cash cow. Nothing we "peasants" should be thankful for.

DeletedUser238

Nah, We can't get proper updates, Developers don't listen to the community, The game has become a massive cash cow. Nothing we "peasants" should be thankful for.
kindly take the negativity to another thread, and maybe stay on topic of "K world news". thanks.

btw lul I'm expecting updates over the next few days. BP ends soon, let's see what happens!

DeletedUser446

UPDATE #2

RED ALERT! RED ALERT! "Captain we have no shields!". Here we are ladies and gentlemen going into day 5 where shields will be dropping. An exciting day ahead of us where players from every Tribe will be on the edge of their seats. Who will be cleared first? Will someone get Nobled today?!? Today we find out what those 5 days of preparation were all about but let's jump into some Tribe updates.

Currently ranked #1 still is the Tribe Natural Born Killers (NBK) with a boasting 67/80 members. Their players seem pretty spread and completely mixed with other Tribes. Will this overwhelm them? Not sure, but with those Tribe numbers they should be ok (prove me wrong). When reached out for comment of the current progresses of their Tribe and some fun speculation Immortaltitan (current rank#41) had no comment!!! Is this a sign of hostilities to others they don't deem worthy?? Current Tribe level 20.

This brings us to the current ranked #2 Tribe The Hated Crew (THC). There seems to be some worry among the other Tribes about this one. Many believing their members to be mostly old NIB members of Cokky's. When reached out for comment to THC leader Phobos (current rank #24) he had this to say..
How do you feel about the current competition for 50 player tribes?
"I like the 50 member tribe limit, glad to see kiki deliver and listen to a few players in forums that brought it up. Wish a few more tribes joined in though."
With this world looking a bit smaller in population at this time and this 50 member competition are you going to try to Ally with others or 1 v all (the 2nd sounds more fun)?
"This world is a bit small, but hopefully a few more players join in late, I know players like to join a week or two late so they're not in the core. As for what we are doing ally/nap wise, guess we have to wait and see how the worlds shapes up."
How do you feel about your current members standings? Do you think other tribes have outgrown yours during these 5 days of shield?
"I'm pretty damn happy with the misfits that I have and I think we are growing right where we need to be at. Cant wait for the fun to start ;p"
Who is the biggest threat on this server?
"Still to young to tell, I see a few exp players spread out, guess we have to wait for BP to drop and see who gains the upper hand."
Just for some fun speculation, who is looking like the strongest tribe right now?
"Think I have to believe in my own misfits for this one :)"
So as you can see THC standing strong and looking for a fight currently having a healthy control over the South West and General South areas of the map. Let's not disappoint them! Current Tribe level 21.

Moving onto a new #3 Tribe Elite (OSK) pushing past Random (RND) during these 5 days of protection and looking like a strong and healthy Tribe. OSK was an honorable mention last time but has stepped up it's game to contend for that glorious #1 ranking. Watch out NBK and THC! Elite seems to be tangled with NBK players in the North East part of the map this could spell trouble though! Who's battle prowess will win the day?? Here are some very detailed responses from OSK's leader Bizmoney (current rank #7) when asked the same questions as Phobos.
"The top 4 Tribes all look good. The Hated Crew [THC] has the highest per vila per person so they are the top Tribe from that aspect".
Wow what a detailed response. I'll have to decipher that one for awhile.

This bring us to the last Tribe I'll talk about today which is Random (RND). After being pushed out of the #3 ranking after just 5 days will they be able to show some massive strength after shields? RND arguably has this quickest growing Tribe members with RestinPieces (aka RIP current rank #1) leading the pack with a 2400 point village on day 1!!! What barbs is he hitting? I'll have what he's having Ty. This is huge because with a 2400 point village you can bet your Great Aunt's dentures there is probably an Academy cooking up a Noble. Who is his first target?!? Can anyone stop him?? Here are his responses to the same questions asked of other Tribe leaders.
How do you feel about the current competition for 50 player tribes?
"It should be smaller. The max should have been 30 or 40. We will not go above."
With this world looking a bit smaller in population at this time and this 50 member competition are you going to try to Ally with others or 1 v all (the 2nd sounds more fun)?
"We will likely not have allies. We may have a NAP but we'll see."
How do you feel about your current members standings? Do you think other tribes have outgrown yours during these 5 days of shield?
"Standings don't mean anything in the few week or so, especially as some tribes have more members. The fact that 2 of the top 3 tribes have NAP'd to try to take us out even though we are ranked 4th, should say it all. We welcome the challenge."
Who is the biggest threat on this server?
"The truth is that there are probably 10 tribes with some really good players.
Example:
NBK has MacDougal, Zoutoo, davebro, guny, pitdingo, sandman, littlechief, grouchy smurf
OSK has Biz, Toys, Citizen, Becky, Guns, iceberg, wreckingball, winna - some of these players can be monsters
BXS has Horrific and crew which are really good. BIO has Yono, Pixels, Raygor. WoK has IceQueen, Grey One, Binary
The darkhorse - do not dismiss DAB. EIJEFE, Punisher, and others can play and my guess is there are other players in there that are under different names that we would recognize. They could surprise a lot of people."
Just for some fun speculation, who is looking like the strongest tribe right now?
"As a tribe, you'd have to look at THC. They are stacked and are well positioned to make a good run."
Some great responses from RIP thank you! Sounds like he can really see the potential for a great world with many strong Tribes and players. RND is currently holding a strong footprint in the North/North West Corner and looks ready to fight!

You called and the Mods/Dev's answered! Night Bonus is no longer on this world so prepare for some sleepless nights. Thank you mods and INNO. Our very own beloved mod Kikicaylan has served us up a juicy offer for Tribes to stay under a 50 member limit. For more details check out her latest post "Rules for the Special Challenge". This wraps up Update #2 where as I am typing this Tribes and players will begin to see those lovely red axes on their screens. Who will be Nobled first?!? Who will slay the most troops today? Will I ever find love?? Strap up, get your brown pants on and Let's get ready to Rumble!!!!!

DeletedUser2590

Big like for the leader Questions and Answers. Keep it going. Appreciate the effort.

DeletedUser446

Update #3

The battle is on with RND and NBK taking on OSK right out the gate and going straight for Bizmoney. Bizmoney not letting them get anything other than defensive bash because he went straight to the top in offensive Bash with 12,545 before resetting. He won't be out for long though but in the meantime OnereousBubbles followed suit with another 12,608 offensive bash making OSK a fierce opponent.

With such small Tribe members it's absolutely ridiculous to be teaming up with anyone. Complete waste of a perfect low tribe member competition but I'm not supposed to give my opinion. Will NBK and RND gain enough courage to pursue a free for all? Word on the street has it that they aren't the only ones seeking allies/NAP's. Who will be brave enough to fight in a free for all? What's the difference between an ally/NAP and a MRT? Nothing!

Top 4 Tribes did well offensively on day 1. Other tribes haven't made it past 10k bash yet. Here are the current standings from Rank #1 to Rank #4.

NBK currently at 73k offensive bash (obp) points and 26k defensive bash points (dbp).
THC with 67k offensive bash and 3k defensive bash. Wow clearly no one has attacked them on day 1..
OSK with 53k offensive bash and 22k defensive bash.
RND with 35k obp, 25k dbp.

Just as predicted this world is promising for combat and action. Will THC continue to go uncontested? I'll reach out to leaders again for their thoughts on the current matters. No one was Nobled on day 1.

***If anyone would like to reach out to me with news or anything to note and include in K World TV News just message me in game, thx***

DeletedUser2578

Biz already restarted.
Biz didn't restart because RND so you can chill out before I come and personally rim you.
NBK allied with us (OSK) due to how many of our provinces we shared. They had us declare on RND for a joint operation, then flipped us to red right after. Biz was in a province full of NBK and had no other option but to restart, as he had 12 NBK members in his province alone. Hardly anyone can withstand 12 players constantly attacking them, let alone the fact that we have multiple provinces in a full out war with NBK. By restarting at the time he did, he saved himself the inevitable and has more time to grow before jumping right back into the action. He also mailed RIP and informed him that his village is ripe for him to take due to his restart.
Coming in here and trying to talk trash while not being in ANY of the leadership mails between our two tribes

DeletedUser238

Biz didn't restart because RND so you can chill out before I come and personally rim you.
NBK allied with us (OSK) due to how many of our provinces we shared. They had us declare on RND for a joint operation, then flipped us to red right after. Biz was in a province full of NBK and had no other option but to restart, as he had 12 NBK members in his province alone. Hardly anyone can withstand 12 players constantly attacking them, let alone the fact that we have multiple provinces in a full out war with NBK. By restarting at the time he did, he saved himself the inevitable and has more time to grow before jumping right back into the action. He also mailed RIP and informed him that his village is ripe for him to take due to his restart.
Coming in here and trying to talk trash while not being in ANY of the leadership mails between our two tribes

Let's start the lesson today at dissecting what I said so that the slow minded can follow. "Biz already restarted". So, class, can you tell me what that sentence means? Yes, that's right Timmy. It means Biz has restarted. Now Lisa can you tell me where in that sentence RND took credit for his restart? No, Lisa, that's wrong, it was a trick question. Nowhere in that sentence did RND claim credit for the restart. Now back to you Timmy. Why is some forum tard that pretends to know everything assuming that we took credit and threatened to rim someone for 3 simple words in a "news" section? That's right Timmy. Its because he has something to prove because he can't please himself or others lol. Enjoy your day and remember! Misunderstandings happen but its only because of your own incompetency and stupidity:)

DeletedUser238

there is some news quality here but over all yes it is a big trash talking session if you can handle it probably should not open this forum up.
Sorry cokky bud. Got carried away. Was going to refrain from such behavior in the future. Updates in general on the world is always welcomed tbh.

DeletedUser1179

I am really enjoying these updates, we don't need to resort to name calling. Lets keep it clean and on topic! ;)