• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Kark des Chevaliers Special Challenge

DeletedUser238

I have just been waiting for the rules of this contest before I speak for WoK
they were posted a while ago man.stay under 50 members throughout the challenge. that's the only rule lol.

DeletedUser

understood ty

I was expecting something more in dept...

"For this domination world we would like to do something a little different. If we can have at the very least 4 to 5 tribes commit to staying 50 members or below in their tribes, we will put together a challenge where all the rules will be outlined here and the tribe that succeeds at the end of staying at the 50 member limit or below without ever going over will receive a prize. Keep in mind, it doesn't have to be the winning tribe, if the winning tribe has over 50 members then the prize goes to the tribe that has the most amount of points and have followed the rules of the contest till the world is declared won. Once I see a commitment from the required amount, rules of the challenge will follow."

DeletedUser

I know. I read them. The point was that there was no rules posted. One can only assume that there is one rule. Stay under 50 members. It just seems like there would be more to it then that lol That's what I was waiting to see.

Anyway, WoK has officially entered this contest.

DeletedUser

oh btw, NBK already went over 50 before 'trimming the fat' as they like to call it.

DeletedUser2056

yes, the rules were more explanations.
Things like not having a sister tribe. the highest point tribe when the world is declared at 80% (if the winning tribe is not in the contest).
Other than that, yes, there is only a single major rule which is member limit of 50. No rules about NAPs/Alliances.

DeletedUser2549

this whole rule is just stay above 50 members. which i like. and if NBK stays asbove 50 members from here on forward i think they should be allow in it. not like they did anything really early game at all. ;p

cokky

Berserker
this whole rule is just stay above 50 members. which i like. and if NBK stays asbove 50 members from here on forward i think they should be allow in it. not like they did anything really early game at all. ;p
below 50 and i agree..... pretty sure it was a slip up.

DeletedUser2129

below if they stay below 50 we have no objections to them entering

DeletedUser1179

Rules were posted along with a deadline. Those that did not enter by the deadline can still enter if the tribes that entered prior to the deadline are okay with it.

As for NBK, they were above 50 for a while after the contest was announced. So they are not entered into the contest. Leaders of tribes involved please check your messages.

DeletedUser2650

Hi. I'm a leader of nbk. It was a missclick and was not ment to happen. We would like to enter if we still can.

DeletedUser1179

TWS and WOK are officially in the challenge now as well. As for NBK, some are fine with them entering, some aren't. The facts are that NBK did go over the 50 limit and stayed over the 50 limit even after the contest was announced. If the majority of the tribes entered in the contest is okay with NBK being in the contest then I will agree but only if the majority agree.