• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

K World TV News

DeletedUser2441

Hey now! I'm here to make sure you guys are behaving yourselves! :p

DeletedUser2159

Wow that map really drives home the massive hole rnd is digging themselves. Thanks for the update lul. Can somebody get beezknees outta here women aren't that beautiful this is ridiculous. Speaking of ridiculous, biz what's up with that profile pic it looks like dude was first to fall asleep at the party?

Hi, I'm Chairforce from K World, why don't you take a seat over there..

DeletedUser2441

Chair, I am the Berrie that Dingles from K world. I'm fine sitting where I am but thank you for your generous offer. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser2159

Chair, I am the Berrie that Dingles from K world. I'm fine sitting where I am but thank you for your generous offer. :rolleyes:
Is it true that sticking a fork in a wall outlet grants the wielder of the fork super powers?

DeletedUser2578

OSK declared war on THC on February 1st. Since then, We have not lost a single village to any tribe (other than a few NAPs where our members messed up). Gotta start telling the truth Lulrawr.
THC has lost a total of 2 villages, 1 to RND and 1 to OSK but it looks like THC was able to capture 2 RND villages this week along with some from OSK.
OSK took a village from TickTock just a few hours ago. He's also been catted down a TON by us. Guess you don't want to report that either, eh?

DeletedUser2129

will just stop going on this thread and it will be dead !!!!!!

DeletedUser2158

Damn THC is getting rekt by bizmoney. You might want to make an update lulrawr XD

DeletedUser2549

OSK declared war on THC on February 1st. Since then, We have not lost a single village to any tribe (other than a few NAPs where our members messed up). Gotta start telling the truth Lulrawr.

OSK took a village from TickTock just a few hours ago. He's also been catted down a TON by us. Guess you don't want to report that either, eh?
a few hours ago mate, give him time.

DeletedUser2158

Well I hope THC will still be standing when im ready to jump

DeletedUser2158

I might quit to give THC a chance. I dont like unbalance worlds :)

DeletedUser2549

I might quit to give THC a chance. I dont like unbalance worlds :)
LMAOOOOOOO you quiting means nothing mate.

its already the top 4 tribes against us and were doing just fine ;p