• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

BeezKneez As New Community Manager

• Thread starter DeletedUser2590
  • Start date

DeletedUser2590

So i along with most of us saw Kiki's farewell post, she will be stepping down as our CM. So was kinda shocked when i found that Beez is not being considered as her replacement. I would like start this thread to show my support for Beez as the new CM.

If you agree with me, please take a few moments to show your support in a few words or more. Thanks guys.

Edit: I would like to add that in my short time with this community ive found that Beez listens to our opinions and has a interest in seeing us do well. A welcome addition to the US servers.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1726

Beez should be top of the list to replace Kiki. Beez has the perfect personality for the community manager...firm yet fair and always with a smile even when she is telling you that you messed up. It will be a shame for sure if she is not put in the role. Hopefully INNO will look to those of us that have played and supported this game over a lot of years and take our recommendation of her to heart when making their decision :)

Beez for the win!!!

DeletedUser2578

Honestly, What will a new CM do? Nothing. Unless they happen to be a developer who actually wants to save the game, Which we all doubt. Getting a new CM is worthless imo.

DeletedUser389

I am in absolute agreement with Thicc. Beez has always struck me as someone who was actually interested in the community of players in this game and listened to our concerns!

DeletedUser2549

Honestly, What will a new CM do? Nothing. Unless they happen to be a developer who actually wants to save the game, Which we all doubt. Getting a new CM is worthless imo.
good support. thats like saying what would a new mayor Will do.. and i tell you this... a lot. support goes out to beez

DeletedUser2578

good support. thats like saying what would a new mayor Will do.. and i tell you this... a lot. support goes out to beez
CM's can only do so much. They forward our ideas which get thrown into a "Do not review" folder at Inno HQ. Changing CM's won't change anything at all...

DeletedUser1726

I feel so missed. LOL
hey now....one has nothing to do with the other...you will be missed. My comments about Beez were simply meant to show my support of her as the new CM
CM's can only do so much. They forward our ideas which get thrown into a "Do not review" folder at Inno HQ. Changing CM's won't change anything at all...
you are quite possibly the most negative person I have ever met...do you ever say anything positive...ever??

And shouldn't we stay on topic which is BEEZ SHOULD BE NEW CM and not why do we even need a CM or a new CM will not do any good....stay on topic ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2578

you are quite possibly the most negative person I have ever met...do you ever say anything positive...ever??
I didn't realize trying to change the game can be negative. There's literally nothing a new CM can do different than our last CM. Nothing changed when Coolnite handed the plate over to Kiki, Because she is limited in her power. Nothing will change (Unless we get a developer as a CM) when Kiki hands the plate over to someone else. All the rules are upheld by all the CM's the same way.
I'm not going after Kiki, Beez, Or anyone else other than Inno. Why change CM's? What do we as a community get out of this? Nothing...
I think Kiki has done a great job with out community since Coolnite gave her the helm. However, as stated above, The only thing Kiki can do about game improvements is forward them to Inno. Look where that got us when every single region said NO to VP worlds.

DeletedUser1179

I can understand what you are saying Slaughter, but I do think a lot changed when I took over, as much as could be changed did. I like to think I approached things differently when I became CM, but that's just my opinion.

DeletedUser2677

Eljefe must be being sarcastic because we dont agree on anything. Thanks for for popping in to complain slaughter. If Beez isnt selected inno is dumb. Seriously whoelse you got that is universally liked and is already in the system. If the bees isnt picked you should get bizmoney. The rumor mill would be off the chain.