• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

K World TV News

DeletedUser2549

Lmao all my players are dominant players. Were not the one bragging about VP bash shell I share them here, smurk sorry girl

DeletedUser2158

boring world for a boring game.
PS: Can you fix your game?? Its almost as slow as panterra’s growth. Or maybe its my internet connection...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2590

Im havin fun. Nice to see how many it takes to challenge us. What is it now. Rank 1, 2, 4, 5, and 6 vs rank 3. Git gud

DeletedUser2677

If you guys want a long world you should just break off your alliance. We have like 217 villas and the servers been open for a month already. You guys have taken one of our villas already, so assuming we dont take anymore, we're on schedule to be eliminated in 18 years 30 days and 9.999999708 hours. Yeah that's right, that's point 6 nines 708. If you dont believe me do the maths yourself professor. Oh and biz why is your profile pic the latin dude who died in suicide squad?

DeletedUser2158

Im havin fun. Nice to see how many it takes to challenge us. What is it now. Rank 1, 2, 4, 5, and 6 vs rank 3. Git gud
You are hardly fighting 1/3 of the world. Most of the players are still growing in the rim without sending anything to you

DeletedUser2549

one thing cokky never did was try to recruit other red members teams panterra must be getting desperate now

stitches look at my previous post video
:p trust me were not just going throught my list/ i mean look at bubbles muti account though like we dont know his other accounts.

DeletedUser2158

Is this a barb Panterra has taken? Is this what Thicc meant by owning us? Tune in tomorrow to see lulrawr explains how THC is totally winning by not losing villages. xoxoxox

DeletedUser2578

:p trust me were not just going throught my list/ i mean look at bubbles muti account though like we dont know his other accounts.
I only have one account on this world? Lmao, gotta make up lies now eh?

DeletedUser2549

You have two accounts it isn’t a lie, you could of at least been smart and change the name. Guess you forgot there are a lot of vets here that played with you on other worlds. Smh. All good do what you got to do.

DeletedUser2578

I think panterra is talking about angry hoplite
LOL, Angry and I have played on US9, Us18, and US23 together. I'll get him to jump on here lmao. He's had a forum account for ages.
Considering he also played with us on the EN world Eljefe, some people don't know anything lmao.

DeletedUser2207

Hmm... I think I'll pass on the p2w. Would rather lose with style (I'm really getting good at this lolz) than throw a ton of $$$ out the window. Of course, losing isn't exactly the plan here... So, I guess I'll give winning with flair a go. ❤️

DeletedUser1179

One more time, enough with the personal attacks, stay on topic of thread.

DeletedUser2158

Why are you happy? he was a really good batman. I would say a better choice than christian bale