• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

K World TV News

DeletedUser2549

Sounds like this world is getting dull and I might vomit from all the hugging i'm receiving problem. So open a chat with bct tribe and sway the leader to join your cause. Thank you sweetie.

PS: Hello CC! sad to see you join such a dumpster fire of a tribe but im glad to see you in this world :D

yeah, just sit back and watch how the pros do it. you might learn to git gud.

DeletedUser2158

when was the last world you won panterra? was that like 2 years ago?

DeletedUser2590

Pant stop drinkin and stop responding. This kid will quit as soon as he gets into real fight or is against the odds. We know we're gunna win cuz we wont quit but these guys will as soon as a little challenge comes up.

DeletedUser2158

Oh you'll quit too when you'll realized you wont win this world. You never once had to defend in a world where you are getting crush. Thicc lad is giving me lessons about giving up when his only world is F world. Hilarious

DeletedUser2441

Guys, have we not been asked to not make personal jibes at each other? Are we on topic? :p How about fighting it out of the battlefield and may the best tribe win! :D

DeletedUser

Notice the lack of Cokky talking in this Thread, normally he boasting about his small tribe's capability, yet this world he hasn't spoken up

DeletedUser2549

Notice the lack of Cokky talking in this Thread, normally he boasting about his small tribe's capability, yet this world he hasn't spoken up
i'm still confuse on how you guys relate the tribe to cokky when he is just playing this sever. not leading.. we said this about 10 times now..

ANd i only play one world at a time. so no, D world was a win, Z world was a win, X world was a win. that was on panterraa. not counting my other wins.

THicc don't tell me what to do, go shake your booty somewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2158

Lol i meant a win where you did something meaningful, but nice try. So that leave X and Z. Since you only play one world at a time this mean z world was a casual world? or am I wrong? So last win was X world.. about 2 or 1.5 years ago. Could be better for a pro pant

DeletedUser2549

Lol i meant a win where you did something meaningful, but nice try. So that leave X and Z. Since you only play one world at a time this mean z world was a casual world? or am I wrong? So last win was X world.. about 2 or 1.5 years ago. Could be better for a pro pant

Zworld was the first VP world it was not casual. none of them were. nice try mate, but as kiki said and as i already said. just bring it on the battle field if you want to keep talking smack.

DeletedUser2677

Guys, have we not been asked to not make personal jibes at each other? Are we on topic? :p How about fighting it out of the battlefield and may the best tribe win! :D

Sorry boss lady. We were in a chatroom with biz to talk crap away from the forum but biz hmm kicked us all out and blocked us. I cant imagine why...

DeletedUser

i'm still confuse on how you guys relate the tribe to cokky when he is just playing this sever. not leading.. we said this about 10 times now..

ANd i only play one world at a time. so no, D world was a win, Z world was a win, X world was a win. that was on panterraa. not counting my other wins.

THicc don't tell me what to do, go shake your booty somewhere.
Did I say he was leading? No. I said he would normally talk up his tribe, in a very professional manor of course, but still talks them up just the same.....normally. He isn't speaking period this time. I mean he even lost his main recently. So its just lets just say a bad omen for ya'll when he doesn't talk up his tribe here.

DeletedUser2677

Lol osk is now mass reporting thc members to the mods fishing for bans. Theres your plan, merge with everyone and get anyone who doesnt want to tribal hug banned. Defeats the purpose of coining but to each his own. Thc holds 16 oskrnd villas. They hold... 1. WOW. How are you losing that bad.

DeletedUser2158

Lol osk is now mass reporting thc members to the mods fishing for bans. Theres your plan, merge with everyone and get anyone who doesnt want to tribal hug banned. Defeats the purpose of coining but to each his own. Thc holds 16 oskrnd villas. They hold... 1. WOW. How are you losing that bad.
Didnt you guys loose like 10 members in 2 weeks... must mean we are losing

DeletedUser2677

You guys have lost far more members than us. So yeah, yall losing the war. Kicking beehive in tribal hugs though. It's just like d world only instead of elite being dissolved by biz rage quitting you got thc fighting like a badger. Seriously though yall great at the hugs. Props. And good strategy trying to get us banned. Fighting obviously has done nothing for you. Yall versatile.