• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

K World TV News

DeletedUser2158

You guys have lost far more members than us. So yeah, yall losing the war. Kicking beehive in tribal hugs though. It's just like d world only instead of elite being dissolved by biz rage quitting you got thc fighting like a badger. Seriously though yall great at the hugs. Props. And good strategy trying to get us banned. Fighting obviously has done nothing for you. Yall versatile.
Cute but no. Arent you guys hugging with BXS Red child something, BIO? I think you have more nap than us. Now you are hating for reporting cheaters. How cute. BTW stop crying Salesman and get gud.

Edit: Never spoke to either of these players. Sorry bud

DeletedUser2549

Cute but no. Arent you guys hugging with BXS Red child something, BIO? I think you have more nap than us. Now you are hating for reporting cheaters. How cute. BTW stop crying Salesman and get gud.

Edit: Never spoke to either of these players. Sorry bud
he has more bash ten you..

Also we dont, you have more nap's yet you keep stabbing them in the back. your diplomacy looks nice ^^ seems like if a member don't agree or lose a villages you kick them. how many does that make now? how about you guys git gud? only so long you can run rush with 5 members.

DeletedUser2677

Yeah tribes just hate you guys. Your'e in elite come on dude you already know. Plus we arent busy trying to kill all the new people for easy villas. And pant it doesnt matter that i got more bash than him he started late... and he's el jefe so whoa who cares? I do have more o bash than anyone though. And more than any two osk guys put together. Killing things makes me happy.

DeletedUser2158

Also we dont, you have more nap's yet you keep stabbing them in the back. your diplomacy looks nice ^^ seems like if a member don't agree or lose a villages you kick them. how many does that make now? how about you guys git gud? only so long you can run rush with 5 members.
Man he just started one month before me. And probably spent 500$ in this game while I didnt use a single coin. I know critical thinking isnt your strong suit but come on its ridiculous that amount of stupidity.

We dont have a single nap and two allies. Thats how you get to the top. I think you'll learn a little bit about diplomacy after this world

DeletedUser2549

Man he just started one month before me. And probably spent 500$ in this game while I didnt use a single coin. I know critical thinking isnt your strong suit but come on its ridiculous that amount of stupidity.

We dont have a single nap and two allies. Thats how you get to the top. I think you'll learn a little bit about diplomacy after this world
whatever you say mate.

Yeah tribes just hate you guys. Your'e in elite come on dude you already know. Plus we arent busy trying to kill all the new people for easy villas. And pant it doesnt matter that i got more bash than him he started late... and he's el jefe so whoa who cares? I do have more o bash than anyone though. And more than any two osk guys put together. Killing things makes me happy.
el saleman shh. i like it when he answers and say dumb crap. its nice to see.. his tribe application was hey, tell ambie to farm for me. and that was two days after the world open mate. not a month. he restarted.

so no im not stupid, i saw when you join this world mate. guess you just started to play?!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2158

Well look at my position.. im in the far rim of this world. You dont get this after restarting 2 weeks in this world.
Funny you remember my application word for word.. I must really be special to you

DeletedUser2549

Well look at my position.. im in the far rim of this world. You dont get this after restarting 2 weeks in this world.
Funny you remember my application word for word.. I must really be special to you

dont get your hopes up, i just loved it when kyler nuke you on Z. and you do with pocket nobles. i know were you were and you restarted mate. i guess osk motto is to lie about everything?

DeletedUser2158

I loved when I took kyler village and he had to coin a whole nuke to get it back. I member. Must be your motto.. when losing just throw money at the game to win? And what if I restarted? I still started over on 3rd of February

DeletedUser2549

cause he didn't started a month before you, even if you did restarted. i know logic inst your strong suit.

DeletedUser2677

We dont have a mess of allies and naps like yall cause winning isnt everything. If I wanted to win I would just play halo on easy mode. We wanted a challenge. Just wish there was a tribe with the stones to go for the challenge instead of the easy route. But then this world wouldnt have been a challenge so I guess it's good that didnt happen. Nobody ever said that diplomacy wasnt helping you scrubs. What innovators you are trying to gang up on other tribes. Teach me. You guys all complain the game is dying but you are the ones killing it. Game isnt fun making friends and betraying them. It especially sucks when your leader is childish and kicks out his own members to eat their villas... disgraceful. Maybe the easy mode people like that stuff but most people come to these types of games for the competition. Keep eating browns yall still ain't big enough to break our east squad somehow.

DeletedUser

I find it annoying how people keep thinking NAPs are forever. NAPs are temporary aggreements, unless both sides wish to further diplomacy and upgrade to alliance. It was a mutual agreement for a temporary non aggression pact that would benefit both sides, and now it has ended. Its not stabbing anyone in the back, the NAP has just finally taken its toll and ended. Because NAPs are expected to end, its what an NAP IS. Unless both sides want alliance, which we didn't. You can trash talk us about breaking promises or whatever, but its just business. The NAP was nolonger beneficial.

Its not our fault THC didn't make any diplomacy efforts early world, remember, you set yourself up for this result. So don't blame us for THC's failure of diplomacy efforts. Thats on you. You're feeling what its like to face tribes that played it smart, and not overly aggressive.

yall still ain't big enough to break our east squad somehow.
Got no beef with you sales, but just wanted to point out the error in this, you shoulda eaten your smaller eastern players when you realized they were majorly falling behind, cause they all getting catted down and/or eaten by OSK. I have been watching BIZ and that more centered eastern OSK crew tear thru a once full red province of ticktock and his buds. Its almost all blue now. And steel is having trouble too, finding out that this area is a lot better prepared than he thought, and I'm sure bullish is loving all the attention he has gotten

DeletedUser2158

Why did my perfect meme got deleted?? If i cant post semi-offensive meme in tribal wars 2 forum then I dont want to live in this world

DeletedUser446

Update #12

We are rounding the corner of week 5 and heading into week 6 in a few days. Last update was almost a week ago so let's see how much has changed this week. Battle lines are still pretty unchanged with RND and OSK really trying to crack into THC somewhere. We have a new bash leader as well as some general updates so lets check. em. out!

#1 OSK, 1.4m points, 50 members, Tribe level 32, 404 villages which is a 77 increase from last update. That's 23% of top 10 Tribes. OSK really trying to push hard against THC but being met with quite the resistance. OSK gained 1 village from THC since last update being a village far North. With their alliance members RND taking the heat from THC, OSK is trying to work down the flanks. No success yet. Seems like OSK's only strategies right now are to stop THC growth along the South, East and West rims. I don't think there's anything else, moving on!

#2 RND, 882k points, 50 members, Tribe level 47, 301 villages which is a 49 village increase from last update. That's 17% of top 10 Tribes. RND is not having a good time being a meat shield for OSK as they lost another 2 villages to THC without gaining any ground. Seems like RND is just taking all the hits from THC for OSK with no chance to gain the edge themselves. RND does seem to be growing a little bit on the rim in the east and in their core a bit. Space is running out for them though.

#3 THC, 790k points, 40 members, Tribe level 42, 260 villages which is an increase of 39 villages from last update. That's 14% of top 10 Tribes. THC still holding strong for facing off against the #1 and #2 Tribe for just about 3 weeks now. Multiple trains from OSK were sniped in the West and East while doing the same to RND. Some good defenses were established as well wiping several OSK and RND Nukes on all fronts. With the village count increasing how much longer will this outnumbered Tribe continue to hold as well as push back? Hmmm we shall see if OSK and RND can break through this next week.

Time for a bash update! Looks like there is a new #1 Bash leader for the top 10 Tribes. After finally beating all the smaller Tribes they Nap'd into submission it looks like OSK has taken the lead. RND is dwindling in comparison. THC still top dogs in overall bash and not far behind OSK for top obp so things can still change.

#1 OSK - 5m obp, 1m dbp/RestInPieces (RND), 593k obp, 249k dbp
#2 THC - 4.8m obp, 2.8m dbp/El Salesman (THC), 5.82k obp, 71k dbp
#3 RND - 3.9m obp, 2m dbp/Phobos (THC), 400k obp, 164k dbp

Now onto the map! Take us out of here map guy!
Week 5.6.PNG

DeletedUser2441

Why did my perfect meme got deleted?? If i cant post semi-offensive meme in tribal wars 2 forum then I dont want to live in this world

It's no offense to you but the language contained therein is not permitted on the forums. Sorry :oops:

DeletedUser

OSK gained 471k bash in a single day, 200k more than THC made. But only 100k more than RND. Seems THC falling behind in the offensive game, and becoming more attuned to the Defensive game.

DeletedUser2578

Well that was some fun bashing. Got 112k OBP in one hit on THC. Nom Nom Nom.