• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

K World TV News

DeletedUser2677

seriously no one is complaining yall are allies and naps with everyone. we just think you're cowards. both your tribes tried to get us to nap them at the start. its not us its you. wow good job on turning that province blue, you really did great eating those tiny brown inactive villas. i'm impressed. its almost like you conquered the province except you've only taken one thc villa in it since the start. speaking of which osk took a villa great job!!! whats that 2-20 now? keep eating your own guys and explain to everyone how you aren't stabbing people in the back. prolly don't tell other people to eat their own members though not a good look. go ahead brag i'm listening. why is bubbles in rnd are you guys completing the merge now? i figured you guys would wait till after you beat us so you could stay under 50 people and pretend like you aren't one tribe and did it the hard way for once, ever.

DeletedUser

Mmm tasty comments. Well bubbles had a tantrum in public chat, started getting real mouthy, so he was kicked, ran to RND. Oh well, cant deny he was a good player. But no its not a merge.

And you should also double check with your spies on our diplomacy, *wispers* they might be lying to you ;). Oh and one more thing. I won't deny we are nobling oranges in the back rim, because i know THC would do the same if they had the chance.

I also look forward to battling in our shared province Sales :) Kinda funny when that player guy capped a village from you right after you took it haha.

DeletedUser2158

Pro-tip carnage: you just need to find when Thicc Lad sleeps. Salesman cant play by himself

DeletedUser2129

thc maybe you can all do better job on the new world that opened cause your politicking isent working very well in this world

DeletedUser2549

PanterraaLast Tuesday at 8:58 PM
what happening with bubbles
BladerunnersLast Tuesday at 8:59 PM
emotional he left for rnd

he wasn't kicked he left. Bizmoney told me that much himself. carnage i agree with the slaughter. also bubbles glad to see your coming my way like a man. ;p been watching you. your not sneaking up on anyone lol bring it

DeletedUser2549

Pro Tip Carnage, You know absolutely nothing. I wasn't kicked. I left unbenounced to Biz or Becky. Both were upset and chewed out RND's Leadership for "recruiting" from another tribe. Next time you open your mouth, you best know what you're talking about. Your 100k Bash is a joke btw.
I left to join RND as I'm moving to a different front line. Faster support with the UNITY perk was worth the switch.

OSK took 4 VILLAGES belonging to THC in that province, or did you forget the few that were taken from an ACTIVE THC player?. Not including the 3 villages that were catted down to nothing, nor the absolute crap ton of DT we've slaughtered there. Do you want to post the reports from a few days ago? I alone killed 23k DT in one hit. Are you going to keep ingoring the fact that we're using certain members there for free bash? You keep supporting players with low walls and expect us NOT to hit them. Please keep doing so. I love wiping them.
using low members for bash? cause you cant take on other members? damn okay ;p atleast you admitted it. Are you going to even admitted how many of OSK members were kick the minute they losta villages to us? are we going to ingore the fact you need to pick on low players? i mean you cant even deny it you wrote it here that your using them for bash. so please. talk your way out of this one.

ALSO is OSK going to kick howard now? i mean we did just took one of his villages as well. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2549

i think you have us confuse with you guys.. i know you got back with osk. so ill give you a few days to adjust again.

DeletedUser2578

That's funny, You told RND that OSK dropped you guys to brown. OSK never did. You gonna keep lying to Diesel?

DeletedUser2441

Gentlemen, please. You've been asked to stay on topic and not to make personal jabs at one another. Final warning.

DeletedUser626

We should just make a banter thread then no matter how much is talked it will always be on topic.

DeletedUser2129

well played thc

but panterraa has been trying this song and dance for over amonth now here are some snit bits

Panterraa02/02/2019

seem your taking the bait that was posted to get you and rest rally up. that was from captain too. idk if he is even here lol

Bladerunners02/02/2019

i did take the bait hook line and sinker lol

February 3, 2019

Panterraa02/03/2019

i know you and RND have a nap. but there timing nobles up to land after yours guys. idk if thats plan or not. if it isnt plan you prolly got a spy in your tribe. this is the forth one.

February 8, 2019

DeletedUser2549

you mean telling each and ever tribe you was going to drop and betray them? you're right. Lulrwer next update you should mail each leader and get their response for how bizmoney betray each and everyone one of them? since this is k world news. lets get the k world news of each tribe leader.

DeletedUser2685

Biz, I heard you created a talking thread on discord and then had to block the people you invited b/c you couldn’t take the harassment. That’s not a very 6ix9ine thing to do.
thc maybe you can all do better job on the new world that opened cause your politicking isent working very well in this world