• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

K WORLD SALTY CHAT ROOM

• Thread starter DeletedUser2129
  • Start date

DeletedUser2129

:cool:
a68.jpg

DeletedUser2549

who said he was a man?
only, one way you can know

DeletedUser2207

Could use a lil more encouragement, biz... Maybe start the party a lil better with some comment worth responding to...

DeletedUser2578

^That's how we feel after smashing 5 and a half THC nukes last night.

DeletedUser2207

Giggles... I said try harder, not consistently yawn worthy

DeletedUser2578

THC is down 200 Villages, 1.3M OBP, 9,833 Points per member, 518 average points per villa. Yeah, Keep thinking you're gonna win man. Whatever makes you sleep at night.

DeletedUser1211

I don't know what you're looking at, but the rankings show THC at 342 villages with 29,727 points per member and 3477 points per village. Not that points matter, but if you're going to post stats, maybe try to get them right?

DeletedUser2549

I don't know what you're looking at, but the rankings show THC at 342 villages with 29,727 points per member and 3477 points per village. Not that points matter, but if you're going to post stats, maybe try to get them right?
Jazzmy he can’t get anything right that he posted. It’s okay we learn to look past it. Wonder what he wis going to say when this sever is over.. he might rage quit by then though.

DeletedUser2704

troops win battles. see you on the battlefield

THC is down 200 Villages, 1.3M OBP, 9,833 Points per member, 518 average points per villa. Yeah, Keep thinking you're gonna win man. Whatever makes you sleep at night.

DeletedUser2549

You been watching the vIllages count?? What happen bubbles? not going to rage quit are we??