• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

K World TV News

DeletedUser2677

Guys seriously leave moms basement alone before he leaks more useful information and biz kicks him.

DeletedUser2704

Hit me up when you launch 148 nukes at one player.

so you got any reports to back-up your claim of sending 148 nukes on 1 player? i guess no.

btw we wont let you make it that far.

No relationship with RND whatsoever right? :p

You remind me of myself on my first tribe; thinking my tribe was the hot stuff

you are still the same, you still think your tribe is the hot stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2578

btw we wont let you make it that far.
Yup, Im terrified of the kid with 24k OBP. Sit down son.

I never took a photo, However you can try and get in contact with SpikeStar as I launched all 146 nukes on him. Or Lornce who saw me do it.

DeletedUser2704

Yup, Im terrified of the kid with 24k OBP. Sit down son.

I never took a photo, However you can try and get in contact with SpikeStar as I launched all 146 nukes on him. Or Lornce who saw me do it.

this world is still young ;) . dont make assumptions too early. i can skyrocket my OBP anytime. i have the O.T and i can use it when necessary

DeletedUser2578

this world is still young ;) . dont make assumptions too early. i can skyrocket my OBP anytime. i have the O.T and i can use it when necessary
Keep watching my OBP. I'm going to sky rocket in a few minutes ;)

DeletedUser2677

Man go look at the top o bashers. Little bubbles only has 600k. Boy, only 28k d bash? What's going on bubbles the top 20 o bashers all have way more d bash than you? Biz tribe 101 "lower" members for defence while the brass just pumps out offence so can brag about their o bash. Pretty weak mate. Too bad you cant seem to take villas with all that o bash. Is biz hogging all the cannabilized members for himself again?

DeletedUser2677

Little bubbles has less d bash than anyone in the top 20 o bash. Sounds like hes using his tribe mates harder than anyone. That's ok you can be like Allen Iverson. 5th best offensive player, worst defensive player.

DeletedUser2704

Little bubbles has less d bash than anyone in the top 20 o bash. Sounds like hes using his tribe mates harder than anyone. That's ok you can be like Allen Iverson. 5th best offensive player, worst defensive player.

maybe he forgot that he should hold what he conquers instead of using his tribemates and crying for support. he also forgot that using his troops wisely is better than throwing ram-less nukes just to boost the OBP.

tribal wars is a marathon not a sprint.this is a strategy game, to win you must utilize your resources and troops efficiently and seek maximum benefits with minimal losses. it is not about who kills more or conquers villages faster.

DeletedUser2704

So bubbles you said only connull left to rnd right? I spotted at least 5 other players that switched tribes to rnd. I told you there are many dissatisfied players at your tribe you said iam lying and exaggerating things.

And regarding the obp who is kingo?? You just recruited a player with 2k obp ! Shame !!

I cant stop laughing man are you that desperate??

DeletedUser2158

why did thc even send you an invite in their tribe? you have a lot to learn from the game

DeletedUser446

Update #13

"RND gets the rebound, passes to RIP and boom goes the dynamite." Update time! Some things have happened so I'll mention them. You can always trust this #1 rated News Source here on K world for all your 100% accurate FACTS. This could be the biggest break up since the Jonas Brothers.. maybe even since the Back Street Boys. What am I talking about?? Well stay tuned for the Tribe updates! Along with those juicy tribe updates I've got your Bash updates, your leader boards, your special something you've been looking for. GWEN! My long lost and then found again love has returned early this morning with a nice wheel choice today. Gwen is coming back to me on International Woman's Day. Coincidence? I think not. I'm not falling for it this time Gwen! Onto the updates!

#1 still is OSK with 1.7m points, 46 members, Tribe level 36 and 440 villages. That's an increase of 36 villages since last update. OSK has been unable to push against THC and this has caused a stain in their relationships with RND. It was a hard pill to swallow but OSK is now with their back against the wall. I'm not 100% sure how it was initiated but OSK and RND are no longer on Alliance status. At first players from RND ran to OSK for safety but OSK leadership seems to have been involved with some shady inter Tribe business causing players to then go to RND. OSK momentarily moved up it's membership to go over the 50 member limit forfeiting their spot in the special competition. Now OSK only has ground in the North East but it's rumored that Bizmoney is offering his villages to entice people to join him. OSK once in a strong position is now looking down the end of their own barrel. If a war continues between OSK and RND, OSK might lose it's standings. Thank you, next.

#2 RND with 1.6m points, 46 members, Tribe level 47 and 420(blaze it) villages. That's an increase of 119 villages. RND pulling off a huge play against OSK and so far ending out on top. By looking at the map it is clear to see RND has locked down the North West. This world is starting to look like a nice 3 sliced pie. It'll be interesting to see what RND plans to do next.

#3 THC with 1.3m points, 40 members strong, Tribe level 45 and 364 villages. That's an increase of 104 villages since last update. THC is holding firm while this RND and OSK business shapes out.

Obviously the village counts and bash counts will be different due to the major Tribe changes but these are the updates! This world is finally looking like a nice fair 3 way war between the biggest players in the game. Who will rise to the top? Can OSK hold the line like THC did (prob not)? Time will reveal all. Bash update!

#1 RND 8.7m obp, 4.7m dbp/El Salesman (THC) 1m obp, 148k dbp
#2 THC 8.2m obp, 4.4m dbp/RestInPieces (RND) 953k obp, 653k dbp
#3 OSK 8.1m bop, 1.4m dbp/Gunswayne (OSK) 797k obp, 106k dbp

What an even spread and match up we have! This world will truly start to get bloody now as each area of the world is majorly controlled by the top 3 Tribes. RND reversing the role on OSK to defend but will OSK be able to hold it's own? RND is looking nice and strong now that it stopped being OSK's meat shield. THC still holding that line with progress made. Grab your popcorn ladies and gentlemen this is going to git gud.

Map man away!!!!
3-6-19.PNG

DeletedUser2593

Update #13.1

Announcement! I am not lulrawr's brother. He is having some delusions. Please ignore him. He is confused and telling stories of our past adventures together lmao. NO!

DeletedUser2158

LOOOL. its more like RND recruiting some OSK members and losing the world

DeletedUser2677

WOW. For any members in osk whom are not dilustional, please lend me your ear. Your tribe is falling apart. Stuff happens. Put a gag order on biz or kick him out. Shape up. The weak willed in your tribe left the second the weather got bad. Dont need em. I really dont want this world to devolve into rnd and thc having a who can eat the broken tribe fastest contest so please PULL IT TOGETHER and start killing things.

DeletedUser2704

why did thc even send you an invite in their tribe? you have a lot to learn from the game

1) because iam loyal and i DONT jump tribes when things get messy and i DONT rage quit. when my tribe is at war i FIGHT till the last breath instead of panicking like a little girl who just saw the evil queen or lady tremaine at disneyland ( i guess your tribe members miss all 3 ) .

2) i was courageous enough to join THC when every single tribe including RND and OSK were teaming against THC.

3) we have a wise leadership.

4 (maybe) i dont know if winning few worlds on tw and tw2 counts too. but i think it helps.

you still need more reasons?

btw where is your friend bubbles? did he get a flu or something?