• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

K World TV News

DeletedUser2316

So after all this trash talk, all this, we're killing you guys, yada, yada, yada....The self-certified dominant players all bailed vs Thick, Panterra, & co.? Is that the basic synopsis?

If so, that's kinda sad.

cokky

Berserker
it shows the great divide between players who think they are actually great and those who are... sure 50-90 good players will give 40 great players a challenge but they have not much of a chance long term. I am thinking we need to limit to 5 great players per team and maybe even have a good old fashion 5 way 25 man cap world there is not more than 125 even good players so it should be still a challenge of sorts.

DeletedUser2158

So after all this trash talk, all this, we're killing you guys, yada, yada, yada....The self-certified dominant players all bailed vs Thick, Panterra, & co.? Is that the basic synopsis?

If so, that's kinda sad.
THC had nothing to do with OSK collapse. It was all due to bizmoney throwing a fit over a diplomatic disagreement with RND . Cokky is saying nonsense as usual

DeletedUser2316

Very simple Jefe.

I see Bubbles and Biz talking trash 24/7 on the forums. THC responding with their own trash talk. To see Bubbles and Biz speak it, the server was over.

Now crickets.

From an outsiders perspective, it looks like an epic collapse, regardless of why it occurred.

I am a solid player, not great. I have been very good, at times, when my work allows it. That being said, I do not put stat lines in my profile, I do not brag about spending boatloads of money on this game. I don't even make remarks about how spectacular my diplomatic skills are. Trash talking about this game is fun, and I get it.

That part aside, those two just justified everything that has been said about them, on the negative side.

As for Cokky, Jefe, I don't see what he is saying as nonsense. I may be wrong, I'm not on the server. Thinking back, I have disagreed with Cokky, here, or there. That being said, he usually squares things up pretty well. I have now played with him on a couple of occasions, and against him a few more. Players that have targets on their backs immediately have a much tougher time of things. I haven't seen him change his name, just because he was targeted. That speaks volumes, in my opinion.

In essence, regardless of why Biz lost his mind, he consistently does that. Bubbles consistently accuses others of cheating, beats his chest, tells everyone how epic he is, then changes tribes, conveniently changes the narrative, and vanishes.

Even in a game, the actions that you take, for better, or worse, define you.

There are a lot of quality people in this game, on both sides of a fight. I can respect them all, regardless of side.

I can't respect trash talking from people who have no right to speak it. That consistently seem to screw other players over, that are relying on their leadership, skills, etc. In this case, I'm not there, but this has happened before, and likely, will happen again. Where there is smoke, there is typically fire.

That's what I find sad. Enjoy the game, fight the good fight, talk some trash...but don't vanish on people that are relying on you. That is the definition of cowardice.

DeletedUser2158

I see what you mean. Yes, biz left the minute things went sour so I agree about you are saying about him. Bubbles still plays this world but he should man up and take the loss on the forums. To me he's more of a player than a leader.
As for Cokky... What does having low member tribe have to do with anything in this world? All the 3 major tribes had relatively low players. His talk about having max 25 players per tribe is completely beside the point

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2590

You know the worst bit about it? RIP. Why on earth would he poach/merge/invite half of a enemy tribe he is fighting. Hes a big of a coward as the guys who jumped from OSK.

You would think a veteran with multiple wins would jump on new worlds and go hmm why dont i try to keep it interesting. Why dont i handicap myself to keep it competitive and give others a fighting chance. NOPE. merging/poaching and having a academy tribe all on the table. On top of that your need of achievement and ego is so high you spend obnoxiously just to win.

DeletedUser626

Its such a shame that Bubbles, cold dog or whatever name hes hiding under and Biz talked about coming after me but yet here it remains that ive been nothing but able to grow and now they seem to be hanging out in his mom's basement together.

DeletedUser2704

Its such a shame that Bubbles, cold dog or whatever name hes hiding under and Biz talked about coming after me but yet here it remains that ive been nothing but able to grow and now they seem to be hanging out in his mom's basement together.

You are right Mom's basement is the only headquarter left. they will lose all other villages and headquarters soon.

cokky

Berserker
I see what you mean. Yes, biz left the minute things went sour so I agree about you are saying about him. Bubbles still plays this world but he should man up and take the loss on the forums. To me he's more of a player than a leader.
As for Cokky... What does having low member tribe have to do with anything in this world? All the 3 major tribes had relatively low players. His talk about having max 25 players per tribe is completely beside the point

This is exactly the point work to make the power more spread out or people will just all go to play with the other top players... if you self impose a limit on the number of people in a tribe and maybe even a tribe level agreement you can get a fairer playing field that will be more fun if you could actually lose if you did not bring your A game that particular world... It would not mean you suck to lose every now and then it is healthy. Winning at all costs is losing.

DeletedUser2158

there is only a handful of players who can coin tribe levels per world

DeletedUser2056

don't worry. i'll be gone soon enough.

This is my last world which I'm sure many will be happy about. Everyone has different formulas to win. We've always tried to use all aspects of the game. Some of that is tribe levels. Yes, there are perks but it also just helps morale which is one reason why we do it. Some players need to believe they can win in order to get the best out of them. We try to inspire people the best we can. We also try to use the ebbs and flows of diplomacy to position ourselves each world for a chance to win. Nana/Deez do a great job with that. Diesel also does a great job recruiting and managing member activity. We have some good fighters too that can step up when needed.

Are we the best fighting/skilled tribe in a heads-up match? Probably not. We have some good players but pound-for-pound THC is the better more skilled and heavily active tribe. There is no shame in admitting that. In fact, in the very first update from LULRAWR I admitted that. Unfortunately, sometimes very skilled players are also jerks and sometimes the best players don't end up on the winning tribe.

I can turn it up when I need to but I rarely have the time and availability in my life to dedicate the way others do. I also know that I can't win alone so I spend a lot of time helping others. I'll prenoble, use my troops to clear for them, send my defense, and even step in to save villages when needed. It probably hurts my game a little but it helps the tribe. I've never claimed to be the best player but as one of the co-founders of RND my job is to help our tribe win.

I still think this world is neck-and-neck. THC has some really good players. Becky and I butt heads sometimes but she can flat out play. OSK is not dead. There is a lot of fight in them.

Pant, Zbird, Cokky, Starr - they can be beasts. No one can dispute that. Even Pluto, I've actually had some good conversations with this world and I know she is good too. Salesman is a complete A-hole... lol But he is skilled, no doubt. Slaughter/Bubbles can play too - despite the confidence. I'm not sure why game can't recognize game. It is always a D-measuring contest.

To Cokky's point, maybe you can't win them all. Maybe it is ok for great players to go head-to-head and sometimes you win and sometimes you don't. The problem is that in such a small community of players in TW2, that idealistic view doesn't work because most people are always trying to one-up the other person. There is a general lack of respect and decorum here. It isn't just trash talking. It goes much further (as moderators have to constantly step in to warn everyone). It is actually destructive because THAT is what creates the grudges and the "win at all cost" mentality.

But when this world is finally over this game will change. Maybe for the better, I don't know. I'll retire so maybe it will just be "ND". Maybe you wont have to worry about our style of play anymore.

Best of luck to everyone finishing this world. It has been fun.

Cheers to all (friends and foes),
RIP

cokky

Berserker
To Cokky's point, maybe you can't win them all. Maybe it is ok for great players to go head-to-head and sometimes you win and sometimes you don't. The problem is that in such a small community of players in TW2, that idealistic view doesn't work because most people are always trying to one-up the other person. There is a general lack of respect and decorum here. It isn't just trash talking. It goes much further (as moderators have to constantly step in to warn everyone). It is actually destructive because THAT is what creates the grudges and the "win at all cost" mentality.

Cant blame a guy for trying if i had not tried to do what i have done to push for smaller tribes there would have never been another 3 horse race like we have here where good players will be losing this world.. In that sense i accomplished one of my main goals we have more work to be done though. I agree that egos is the biggest stumbling block left.

DeletedUser2590

In such a small tw2.community let me merge the #1 and #2 tribes and then have a academy tribe. How bout you address that too dude.

DeletedUser2056

Oh Thicc. Still beating that drum. Arguing as always.

First off, even now we only have 27.8% of the top 10. We are so far from domination it isn't even worth talking about. We literally would need to just about triple our size.

HAT (OSK) still has 44 members and 334 villages holding 15.5% of the top 10 and sitting in 3rd. We are still at 50 members. Doesn't sound like a merge to me or any other rational person. It's not our fault Biz blew up his tribe and some members wanted to leave - we all knew that would happen. And many members that joined us were former NBK who were forced into that crappy situation because their founder (Immortal) killed their tribe. Then they had to endure another poor leader in Biz. Those players deserve better.

In terms of AaT. They have their own diplomacy and can do what they want. We work with them because we currently have similar enemies and have many friends in that tribe. There are members from several tribes in AaT.

These silly arguments about people playing differently than you is a big part of the problem. Best of luck to you Thicc.