• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

K World TV News

DeletedUser2593

lmao yea i was gonna play a terrible strategy this world because i didnt realize how competitive is was gonna be. Now I see many are making this their final world so I might as well give it a go. Also when i started i was tribeless and ppl rejected me at first bc of my association with NIB. Salesman was the one who told me to join OSK as it was guaranteed fight vs THC. I should have went for RND first but hey look at all the friends I made in OSK :D Now most are in RND but thats how it goes. :)

DeletedUser2549

don't worry. i'll be gone soon enough.

This is my last world which I'm sure many will be happy about. Everyone has different formulas to win. We've always tried to use all aspects of the game. Some of that is tribe levels. Yes, there are perks but it also just helps morale which is one reason why we do it. Some players need to believe they can win in order to get the best out of them. We try to inspire people the best we can. We also try to use the ebbs and flows of diplomacy to position ourselves each world for a chance to win. Nana/Deez do a great job with that. Diesel also does a great job recruiting and managing member activity. We have some good fighters too that can step up when needed.

Are we the best fighting/skilled tribe in a heads-up match? Probably not. We have some good players but pound-for-pound THC is the better more skilled and heavily active tribe. There is no shame in admitting that. In fact, in the very first update from LULRAWR I admitted that. Unfortunately, sometimes very skilled players are also jerks and sometimes the best players don't end up on the winning tribe.

I can turn it up when I need to but I rarely have the time and availability in my life to dedicate the way others do. I also know that I can't win alone so I spend a lot of time helping others. I'll prenoble, use my troops to clear for them, send my defense, and even step in to save villages when needed. It probably hurts my game a little but it helps the tribe. I've never claimed to be the best player but as one of the co-founders of RND my job is to help our tribe win.

I still think this world is neck-and-neck. THC has some really good players. Becky and I butt heads sometimes but she can flat out play. OSK is not dead. There is a lot of fight in them.

Pant, Zbird, Cokky, Starr - they can be beasts. No one can dispute that. Even Pluto, I've actually had some good conversations with this world and I know she is good to it just sounds sometimes like you are justifly why you do it, but when you do it. it contridictso. Salesman is a complete A-hole... lol But he is skilled, no doubt. Slaughter/Bubbles can play too - despite the confidence. I'm not sure why game can't recognize game. It is always a D-measuring contest.

To Cokky's point, maybe you can't win them all. Maybe it is ok for great players to go head-to-head and sometimes you win and sometimes you don't. The problem is that in such a small community of players in TW2, that idealistic view doesn't work because most people are always trying to one-up the other person. There is a general lack of respect and decorum here. It isn't just trash talking. It goes much further (as moderators have to constantly step in to warn everyone). It is actually destructive because THAT is what creates the grudges and the "win at all cost" mentality.

But when this world is finally over this game will change. Maybe for the better, I don't know. I'll retire so maybe it will just be "ND". Maybe you wont have to worry about our style of play anymore.

Best of luck to everyone finishing this world. It has been fun.

Cheers to all (friends and foes),
RIP
@RestInPieces you left dan out mate :( don't be mad about him spiking that barb early game. i told him to do it ^^ but i thought you guys hold hatred in you towards us. also you coin more then anyone i seen. (not complaining we invest in the hobbies we enjoy) just saying was a smart call to do for a slow set back is all.

Also i think what others are saying rest is you're also here to win. you wouldn't invest if you wasn't.. no one just pop 10k just for fun. which is okay. It just sounds like you're going against what your saying is all a bit. I already call OSK collapsing and you grabbing their good players and there is no shame in that at all, claim NBK got screw over though and helping player like the game but kicking half your tribe to get other members? i think that is were people are questioning you the most.. when osk used you guys as a meat shield. There is no shame in grabbing good players to fight a battle against other good players, i'm looking forward to the fight, HAT is still in this to if they grab their shit together.. I'm not going to lie i didn't even knew if i would play this world, once i heard you was going to be here i figure i would, i wanted to show you what a tribe of active players can do. i will say the fact you stay at 50 though when on other worlds you did hug and MRT, goes along way with respect as well. I have always respect you as a player and i have always voice what i thought openly to you as well (you help your tribe and do give away rewards to them like i do with my members) , which i'm sure you know. i don't take the forums serious, never have and prolly never will. With this new CM twisting rules got to watch it. most players talk crapp here but are not good *cough cough* Fox, Popping Bubbles*Cough Cough* , i just say shit to piss players off here. but im looking forward to the end game here, when we start fighting you have a fight on your hands.

DeletedUser2690

Lots of stories to be told. This is honestly the most involved I have ever been in tribalwars even back when i ran multiple tribes back in tw1 when i was in my teens. Its fun getting back into the game this seriously though. When I played F world with NIB that was my first ever finish of a world and first world in tw2 i played for longer than a week or so. TW1 worlds never seemed to end so i quit after reaching 1-3 mil most of the time. Some players made it to 10mil+ before they closed. also those servers are so slow even the 2x ones compared to tw2.

#ramblingtime
Im essentially a nobody from NIB. I talked a lot but never worked with the others posting here in the forums that closely or any of the active THC players now as we went different directions. I am a mid level player that is as active as the pros most of the time but im no pro. im still learning new things everyday. I also like to talk and micro manage which is how i ended up so involved this world. I was managing tons of coops in OSK and organizing defense for RND a little bit while in OSK as well. Also helping defend some coops against THC. Biz flipped out after a failed merge agreement and decided to drop RND to brown. He then directed multiple players to attack RND right as they turn brown. RND responded by declaring war. All this in less than a days time. I was wrapped up dealing with my huge defense loss after setting up in a shared RND province to fight Phobos and friends but they def didnt not want me there. 5 nukes later they took my village. Both RND and Osk were also jointly fighting BXS players due to biz recently declaring on them as well following RND declaring. Then shortly after that biz caused war with RND. I had 6 nukes at the time i switched to wipe out local RND players as originally i planned to start hitting phobos and friends before i lost the above mentioned village but why have i been spending more time helping RND than OSK fight THC just to declare on them? It was a personal choice to leave. I was personally working with a lot of RND players and thought it best to keep working with them. I would be betraying someone even if i would have stayed in OSK

I left with 2 players with whom i am close with. I did not contact anyone else or tell anyone I was leaving but did let council know we would not attack OSK players for 48hrs out of respect and to give them time to prepare. I knew either way I would be fighting in my home province as it had both OSK and RND alike. I did not expect so many to follow us though. I was really preparing to attack former OSK players. But people who knew me started contacting diesel for the msot part but a few contacted me directly who i then forwarded their requests to diesel. i guess they were just waiting for someone else to go first. You can say my betrayal is self preservation which in the short term it likely was but in the long term we are still going to lose to THC just the same. I take criticism well and will likely play every world with a different attitude going in. So bash away. :)

Also I ramble and over explain all the time. Sorry about that. I have ADHD and cant help myself. lmao :p

I love how you say Phobos and "friends".... We are not defined by him. If we wanted you out, you would have been out with or without Phobos there. Don't get it twisted, BigDaddyD, Zbird, Phobos, and myself are a force to be reckoned with. I know a lot of people cry and say it's one person running 4 accounts, but it's not. We're a well oiled refined machine. We work exceptionally well together. Ask a few of your new RND friends. ;)

DeletedUser2677

How do you know when you're an ahole? When a guy running a tribe partially named after him who brags about how good he is because of his bash that he got by paying for troops and ruined an entire dom server by merging with everyone and litterally fighting noone(D world) singles you out as the biggest ahole ever. Wheres George Bush at? Mission Accomplished homie.

DeletedUser2593

I love how you say Phobos and "friends".... We are not defined by him. If we wanted you out, you would have been out with or without Phobos there. Don't get it twisted, BigDaddyD, Zbird, Phobos, and myself are a force to be reckoned with. I know a lot of people cry and say it's one person running 4 accounts, but it's not. We're a well oiled refined machine. We work exceptionally well together. Ask a few of your new RND friends. ;)
You are a friend of phobos correct? I don't know you or most around phobos besides recognizing zbird from f world. I also like to call sales/thicc/steel and that area as the sales department. Its a way to define an area of the map and players who work together often. It's not meant to define you as a player or person. You don't speak here often so I use names most people recognize(or at least I recognize). Don't mean any offense. :)

DeletedUser2590

I love how you say Sales and "friends".... We are not defined by him. If we wanted you out, you would have been out with or without sales there. Don't get it twisted, Steeltempest, Sales and myself are a force to be reckoned with. I know a lot of people cry and say it's one person running 3 accounts, but it's not. We're a well oiled refined machine. We work exceptionally well together. Ask a few of your new RND friends.

DeletedUser2592

Thicc stop memeing so hard, some poor fool is gonna take you seriously and you're gonna get in trouble lmao.

DeletedUser2593

Death is not a hunter unbeknownst to its prey, one is always aware that it lies in wait. Though life is merely a journey to the grave, it must not be undertaken without hope. Because ultimately, death is not the opposite of life, but the opposite of choice. Death is what you get when there are no choices left to make. Entropy is all-consuming, fed by all struggles against it. Thus, even to hope is to despair. So despair, and in your desperation, find purpose.

In the embrace of the great Nurgle, I am no longer afraid, for with His pestilential favour I have become that which I once most feared: Death. To me death is not a fearful thing. It's living that's cursed.

DeletedUser2690

Thicc just wishes he were me. It's okay I consider it an honor.

DeletedUser2690

You are right Howard, I do not speak here very often. The forums do not appeal to me as much as nuking people.

DeletedUser2056

I love how you say Sales and "friends".... We are not defined by him. If we wanted you out, you would have been out with or without sales there. Don't get it twisted, Steeltempest, Sales and myself are a force to be reckoned with. I know a lot of people cry and say it's one person running 3 accounts, but it's not. We're a well oiled refined machine. We work exceptionally well together. Ask a few of your new RND friends.

I may not like everyone personally but if what you say it true and it really is a careful coordination between multiple people, the I have to give you props. You guys do spend a lot of time and effort putting together ops. They are well timed. (also sent in the middle of the night helps, ;) ) It clearly pays off.

We have some people playing hard but we've been disappointed in some of our players this world that have been monsters in other worlds. I think this game starts to wear on people. Sleep, health, time commitment, work, marriages, etc.

We of course will keep fighting but if THC does win this world it will be well deserved and earned. nice job