• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

K World TV News

DeletedUser2578

also why would you give your nuke information are plan away on the forums? such a green card move to make.
Why? Because I can build full nukes in 2-3 days. My nukes are always changing cities and are always changing ratios. One day I'll have a 5k MA nuke in a city, the next I'll hit you with a 24k axe nuke. The information I give out is useless.

Awwww how cute, you think you made me quit :) No LOL you didn't. I have never quit a world, don't intend to here. Your 5 nukes, were just a drop in the bucket of attacks I was dealing with on that front. I went from having an entire crew of beasts fighting beside me pushing the lines forward, to having the majority of them gone in a second. It wasn't an hour after I lost my team that the attacks started coming from all sides. Which kudos, I would have taken that advantage too. Don't fret, I'll be back for my villages soon enough. THC isn't out of this fight, we will fight harder and win this world yet. We still have devoted fighters that stayed and fought when we lost almost half our tribe over the course of a few hours. Not many other tribes can boast that dedication. We can. We are still the tribe to bet on. -DG
I don't know if you've noticed the numbers at all, but THC is down well over 360 villages to RND. Your members haven't been dodging attacks on their nukes, allowing us to get easy wipes. While THC may be around the day the world closes, They won't be sitting at #1. You weren't attacked on all fronts after your crew disappeared, It took Zal and Hair a few days to move into your province on my request, as to disperse your troops around. It was only Bod, Ox, and I cleaning you out of that province, Of which I nuked you the most.

EDIT: All in all, We've made a few small groups to push your lines. Each group has done its job wonderfully. There's only been a few stacks that we've noticed in those areas. We had a few groups set up before, but we changed which areas some of our members are going in. For example, I'm part of two major squads. I helped squad A clear out a province. Now that squad A has more villages to build troops and grow, I'm moving to help squad B out. Squad B has worked very well on Marechal, Steel Temptest, Donnys Girl, and others.

In my opinion, the best way to win this game is to find a group of people you work well with and dominate with them. I've done this on past worlds with players such as Angry Hoplite, Turtlopolis, NjShotgun, Lornce, and many others. I find it more fun to work with a small group to clear areas and reduce total losses.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2549

the info you give out is not useless if someone knows how to use it. good job noob.

DeletedUser2158

Idk for you all, but I feel like this new THC is better than the old one.. The last one had some noobs in it

DeletedUser2578

He might be banned but did you ever think that someone else could use it, dipshit?
Do you have an 8th or 9th grade education?

You obviously have a 2nd grade reading level.

Why? Because I can build full nukes in 2-3 days. My nukes are always changing cities and are always changing ratios. One day I'll have a 5k MA nuke in a city, the next I'll hit you with a 24k axe nuke. The information I give out is useless.

Here's my prior post that you failed to read. I've got 26 villages, Care to guess which of the 8 hold my nukes? Which hold my defense? Where do I move them around to? You can't. As OBVIOUSLY stated above, I ALWAYS move my troops around. Since you're so oblivious and feel the need to call someone out, I dare you to come at me. Stop sitting behind all your little buddies and fight. This is not the first time you've talked shit, yet I've never seen you do anything. All talk no show. Sit down child.

DeletedUser2549

You obviously have a 2nd grade reading level.

Here's my prior post that you failed to read. I've got 26 villages, Care to guess which of the 8 hold my nukes? Which hold my defense? Where do I move them around to? You can't. As OBVIOUSLY stated above, I ALWAYS move my troops around. Since you're so oblivious and feel the need to call someone out, I dare you to come at me. Stop sitting behind all your little buddies and fight. This is not the first time you've talked shit, yet I've never seen you do anything. All talk no show. Sit down child.
still giving away info like a noob, anyone that watch a player, learn how to spy and spy, can easily figure plays out. but no keep giving out info.

DeletedUser2578

I come in here and read all the boasting and smack talk, then I return to the world and wonder if RND is all that, why so many NAPs and allies still?
What NAP? You mention allies, Yet I didn't know any 300k point tribes that are able to defeat the 2M points that both HAT and THC are sitting around.
Are you forgetting that we're fighting BSX, THC, and HAT? All of which combined have more points, Villages, Players, and Bash than us? We're #1 fighting #2 #3 and #4. Why's a player with 3 villages even trying to talk here? Don't you have small tribes to pick on?

DeletedUser2710

Actually I'm pretty excited. Add up all the tribes on both sides and it's pretty even. The world is now either blue or red, not much brown left. As for speaking here, I did not know there was a minimum village requirement. It's not the first time I have had comments about my village count, but I'm not here to set any personal records so it doesn't bother me. I just came in here to poke a little fun at RND and lo and behold, it worked. You guys are easy to fire up, so much ego...

DeletedUser

Curious as to how this rumored THC and HAT merge is gonna turn out. Is THC gonna break the 50 limit to survive? Or snag top players from HAT and eat the rest? You wanna talk about RND recruiting 3 players likes its evil, and here is THC actually merging a tribe in. Thats big news that everyone is ignoring. THC is MERGING.

Id say merge to win but lets be real here, its merge to survive and I'm ok with that, red is still red. A tribe name won't change that. But personally I find it funny that after all this smack talk from THC, regardless who was banned and who wasn't, its THC who is officially merging. RND "technically" didn't merge anyone. Just a bunch of players pissed off at becky and biz left OSK/HAT and joined a new tribe. Not a merge. Just a mass defection. But if what I hear is true, THC can't talk shit about us "recruiting to win" when you guys are openly merging HAT into yourselves.

DeletedUser2549

Curious as to how this rumored THC and HAT merge is gonna turn out. Is THC gonna break the 50 limit to survive? Or snag top players from HAT and eat the rest? You wanna talk about RND recruiting 3 players likes its evil, and here is THC actually merging a tribe in. Thats big news that everyone is ignoring. THC is MERGING.

Id say merge to win but lets be real here, its merge to survive and I'm ok with that, red is still red. A tribe name won't change that. But personally I find it funny that after all this smack talk from THC, regardless who was banned and who wasn't, its THC who is officially merging. RND "technically" didn't merge anyone. Just a bunch of players pissed off at becky and biz left OSK/HAT and joined a new tribe. Not a merge. Just a mass defection. But if what I hear is true, THC can't talk shit about us "recruiting to win" when you guys are openly merging HAT into yourselves.
half of RND members use to be OSK. are you sure they're merging or just filling in the gaps since 15 of us was ban they need to fill the member slots in? kinds of smart of them to come together with the tribe level. but when RND took half of osk that was okay? plus they took more of hat members theirself?

DeletedUser2637

"I don't know if you've noticed the numbers at all, but THC is down well over 360 villages to RND. Your members haven't been dodging attacks on their nukes, allowing us to get easy wipes. While THC may be around the day the world closes, They won't be sitting at #1. You weren't attacked on all fronts after your crew disappeared, It took Zal and Hair a few days to move into your province on my request, as to disperse your troops around. It was only Bod, Ox, and I cleaning you out of that province, Of which I nuked you the most" - Slaughter1234

Okay, here we go.
1.) Duhhhhhhhh THC lost villages. WE LOST HALF OUR TRIBE!! If I am not mistaken, no other tribes lost people. What a great advantage for y'all. Unfair, biased and total BS but a helluva advantage nonetheless. So nice of the mods in this world to hand you guys so many villages. It's almost like they didn't like the players that got ban- oh sorry that is a bad word here, the players that "magically disappeared". I mean that is just the logical conclusion, CM doesn't like a bunch of my players, believes a scaly reptile named Bliss, or Luxor you know which ever name she is going by since she has so many accounts in K world (waaaaait a minute!! Isn't double accounting also a ban-able offense?! Nah probably not because CM likes her so her cheating is permissible) , CM "magically disappears" my people and just like that the entire outline of the world changes. Even working uphill against all the crap that happened, I still have faith in my team, I don't bail when things go south, I fight harder.
2.) Getting attacked by 6-8 players all attacking all of my villages is indeed getting hit on all sides dear. That's like the definition of it. Sooooo not sure how you were rebutting my claim there, oh yeah you weren't. I still have all my reports to that up too.
3.) You didn't come close to nuking me the most. Don't take your own tribe mates glory dude, gross. Zal, and Hairmetal took those honors. If it wasn't for them you would still be fighting me in Baldau. Without them attacking and devouring my backlines while you and the other 3 hit my front lines, you wouldn't be here boasting about your greatness. Those dudes were legit kicking my @ss, give them the credit they are due. But once again, it's hard to fight a minimum of 6 players at once alone. It's all good though, I'll be back to fight you bubbles.

DeletedUser2158

Lol at carnage trying to spin his cowardice on us. RND is recruiting their win to victory because they are a bad tribe that will lose