• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

K World TV News

DeletedUser2158

I dont feel so bad about taking barbs now. Lets eat it those gray villages huehuehue

DeletedUser2549

wait bubbles is really eating barbs? i thought that was a joke, what happening to all the villages of THC they been eating or was that just the inactive that got hit?

DeletedUser2685

****K WORLD TV BREAKING NEWS EXCLUSIVE****

K World TV has obtained yet another job interview transcript. For the safety of others, some of the names in this transcript have been “slightly” altered. I cannot confirm or deny the names listed are real or not. Any profane language used has also been altered and is certified snowflake proof......we think.

Do I have you on the edge of your seat? Probably not but it is what it is so let’s get this spit started. This transcript is a pretend real life interview from someone named “Capt P” who recently applied for a job at a company called “KnobGobblers”

Interviewer: “So, tell me a little bit about yourself.”

Capt P: “Hi, I’m Capt P. I’m 44, single, have 3 cats named after cities in Vermont. I also have a college degree in French-Canadian art studies. I drive a 2001 Volvo Stationwagon. In my spare time, I enjoy collecting spoons and playing trivial pursuit.”

Interviewer: “So, Capt P, how did you become a Captain?”

Capt P: “Well, I’m not a real captain but the name was given to me in college. It was a dark and stormy night, I was with several guys drinking Zima and then next thing I know, I woke up face first in a strangers bed. When I got up out of bed, I was wearing lipstick and a sailor hat and I also had a strange limp. The 8 guys that were there laughed and called me Capt so the name stuck.”

Interviewer: “Your resume says you currently work for a company named ZinnoGames. What is your job title there?”

Capt P: “I’m known as Community Manager”

Interviewer: “So what community do you actually manage?”

Capt P: “I manage a make believe community that doesn’t exist in real life”

Interviewer: “So what’s been your greatest accomplishment as a community manager?”

Capt P: “My greatest accomplishment happened fairly recently. I received a tip from a disgruntled person with the player name of “LuxIzzaScunt.” This person opened my eyes to a cheating scandal not seen since the celebrity college cheating scandal of 2019.”

Interviewer: “Oh wow. Tell me more.”

Capt P: “In order to expose the cheaters, I had to create a very detailed sting operation. I set up 12 monitors and I began to watch......and watch......and watch........and watch.....after 8 straight days of staring at computer monitors, I had the evidence I needed so i personally kicked players from this make believe Gaming world who were cheating.”

Interviewer: “Sounds impressive. What was the end result?”

Capt P: “Well, ZinnoGames month over month revenue is down 50%, player usage has dropped off by 25% since I took over the CM position. Not to mention I have 4 pending lawsuits against me. To make matters worse, the company recently announced layoffs which is why I’m interviewing for a new job.”

Interviewer: “We have an open position as a fluffer. Would you be willing to accept?”

Capt P: “WHEN CAN I START!?”

DeletedUser2704

Captain kumquat my friend runs a circus and he is currently recruiting clowns. If your friend capt Pee( or P) is still looking for a job tell me, i will help him

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2702

Transcript of a court case. Names changed to protect the guilty.

Judge: What are the charges?

Police Officer: Failure to obey the rules of the road. Major Loquat was observed to clearly cross the line several times recently.

Judge: And what did you do about it?

Police Officer: I pulled him over, explained the problem to him, and warned him not to do it again. As he pulled away from the traffic stop, he did it AGAIN, immediately. So I pulled him over again and issued a citation.

Judge: Major Loquat, what do you have to say for yourself?

Major Loquat: I am colorblind, I can't see the lines!

Judge: Bright yellow is not a color confused by people with colorblindness, particularly against a black background.

Major Loquat: I have only had the car since February! I can't help myself, I don't understand how the controls work on this thing!!

Judge: You are operating a car that you don't know how to control? That makes it worse, not better.

Major Loquat: <Apparently oblivious, starts singing Signs by the Five Man Electrical Band. Badly.>

Judge: You are bald, yet you are singing a protest anthem inspired by 'long-haired freaky people'. Which in any case, is not a coherent defense.

Major Loquat: You aren't the boss of me! <thumbs his nose directly at the judge>

Judge: What we have here, is a clear failure to communicate. Bailiff! Show this gentleman to his new quarters, and introduce him to his new roommate, Bubba.

Postscript: No forum accounts were actually damaged during the production of this skit. (Yet.)

DeletedUser2685

Transcript of a court case. Names changed to protect the guilty.

Judge: What are the charges?

Police Officer: Failure to obey the rules of the road. Major Loquat was observed to clearly cross the line several times recently.

Judge: And what did you do about it?

Police Officer: I pulled him over, explained the problem to him, and warned him not to do it again. As he pulled away from the traffic stop, he did it AGAIN, immediately. So I pulled him over again and issued a citation.

Judge: Major Loquat, what do you have to say for yourself?

Major Loquat: I am colorblind, I can't see the lines!

Judge: Bright yellow is not a color confused by people with colorblindness, particularly against a black background.

Major Loquat: I have only had the car since February! I can't help myself, I don't understand how the controls work on this thing!!

Judge: You are operating a car that you don't know how to control? That makes it worse, not better.

Major Loquat: <Apparently oblivious, starts singing Signs by the Five Man Electrical Band. Badly.>

Judge: You are bald, yet you are singing a protest anthem inspired by 'long-haired freaky people'. Which in any case, is not a coherent defense.

Major Loquat: You aren't the boss of me! <thumbs his nose directly at the judge>

Judge: What we have here, is a clear failure to communicate. Bailiff! Show this gentleman to his new quarters, and introduce him to his new roommate, Bubba.

Postscript: No forum accounts were actually damaged during the production of this skit. (Yet.)

@CaptC, this is an interesting dialogue here. I tried reading everything, however, you lost me once the police officer said “failure to obey the rules of the road.” The problem here is if someone is being charged with “failure to obey the rules” then proof needs to be provided to back up such claim. And we can all tell, no proof was provided so this the claim would be thrown out in a court of law.

So in summary, it was a nice try with your response but it wouldn’t hold water in a court of law. In addition, the jokes were weak. You need to come harder at me than that. Remember, now you’re playing my game so I’m in control now. ;)

DeletedUser2158

RIP gave away the shield and THC/HAT is catching up to RND points. Looking grim

DeletedUser2549

Who did he give it to? He doesn’t give that shield away lightly. Took a lot of talks on Z world to comes to terms with giving it to a natural member. Unless it’s diesil that the only one he fully trust or nana

DeletedUser2549

Yeah make sense it was diesil. well hopefully R.I.P. doesn’t use the semi excuse that he wasn’t really playing this world if RND lose

DeletedUser2158

Its diesel boys. Will RND take one village from THC in two weeks??