• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

World chat

• Thread starter DeletedUser2720
  • Start date

DeletedUser2732

When you leave your whole nuke at home and lose it while sleeping:
IT WAS THE CROWNS!
tempFileForShare_20190418-090150.jpg

I leave my nuke at home too :eek: then again, no nukes around me

DeletedUser2736

Gez Gwen just completely changes (breaks) the early game meta aye.
No need to put any resources into HQ when you know Gwen appears for Easter, just put all your res into your army and wait for those ez nobles. Then secure your area ((hopefully taking the vil of some poor soul with a high HQ level) (trying to do it the old fashioned way)).

Kinda blows but i'm sure it makes them a solid amount of money every time so whatever keeps the servers open i guess.....

Yep game is broken! 3.8k villages popping up, why bother playing the game when you can just buy your victory!? This will be my last world on this game, its just too broken.... Not sure in the longrun this is profitable, sounds more like a way to kill your player base to me.

DeletedUser2594

I agree. Gwen should only appear after a good amount of players have gotten acad.

DeletedUser2727

Got another Gem for you all:
5fd929ab1336c5131f81f1699e30b6d1.png

Week one WIN builds the hype. A coined tribe lvl, fast growing villages, talk on the forum and in the in game mail. NICE!
Then shield drops and we can finally do some fighting, awesome! They called themselves WIN right? Definitely going to be good at this whole fighting thing right?
Oh, wait nope, they have just all ran their nukes, one by one into one player, no coordination of sync of attacks, minimal spying and plenty of time to send this one player more defence in between each attack....
Then you expect us to hit these now threat-less vils instead of just farming ahead with our advantage already in hand?
This is your ultimate basher world? This is barely a skirmish, come on dude...
MoLing barbs is a legit strat, WIN's leader knows it and has employed it as such. We know it and have like 4/5 players that are doing the same (Half our tribe obviously).

TBH I think Carnage here is just a bit mad, WIN came to this server expecting to dominate, Had most players in the core, plenty of spies spread around the map and absolutely no plan in terms of diplomacy (from what i can see).
This is like a big neon sign above their head screaming danger to every other tribe around don't you think? Now that they have realised that they can't just fight everyone at once they have jumped back onto that negotiation table with some tribes, and then started slandering the other tribes that keep fighting them.

T&C's:
Please note all above is merely a biased opinion piece and may contain some inaccuracies due to my lacking of omniscience.
Also i'm also only referring to the like 1/3 of WIN that is actually near my tribe, no clue how good the rest of their tribe is, but judging by their BP, they are likely a step up from the disappointment above.

DeletedUser2725

I'm not so mad at gwen as I am at the MOL, GOD and WIN are cheesy asf. Empo just made a 400 point barb 3k overnight and nobled it. Some shit yall just have to anticipate. This is so unacceptable. GOD have the NE on lock (smart) and have just been spamming all their barbs with MOL and have now barb munched and jumped 15k in points in a day.

DeletedUser2727

4 barbs, (im pretty sure i didnt miss any) any other growth is natural.
Edit: More if you are going to count the vils of players we made restart (i'm not).
I'm not gonna try stop my players from using a clearly powerful game mechanic.

DeletedUser2725

4 barbs, (im pretty sure i didnt miss any) any other growth is natural.
Edit: More if you are going to count the vils of players we made restart (i'm not).
I'm not gonna try stop my players from using a clearly powerful game mechanic.

My anger is towards INNO, but i definitely feel as though WIN and GOD both have no place to try and take a moral high ground when they are absolutely abusing a system.

The easiest fix would be to have a limit on how many officers can be used in a week (even further on a particular village) OR take away the barb growth mechanic from MOL altogether, increasing carry size is powerful enough tbh / I like how gwen becomes probative after a few go's so that is what it is.

DeletedUser2727

How is it abuse?
Its...use. And nothing new either, people have been doing this for years, I agree its too strong, but its a completely legal part of the game.

Something anyone can do, that isn't actually that expensive either when you do the maths/get a bit lucky.

Hell I've got 22 Mols for free in game, have a few members team up and do it without coins like we used back on the earlier worlds when there were tons more players per tribe.

And your fix wont happen as it would reduce the amount of money spent on the game, something Inno would never agree with (short sighted but its their game to run into the ground not mine..).
Side note to this: Gwen isn't meant to be prohibitive, just designed to get more out of people with money.

DeletedUser2158

Its also only an advantage in the early game. Once you get 8-9 villages it doesn't matter if you took a molled village. So just restart and try again

DeletedUser2736

How is it abuse?
Its...use. And nothing new either, people have been doing this for years, I agree its too strong, but its a completely legal part of the game.

Something anyone can do, that isn't actually that expensive either when you do the maths/get a bit lucky.

Hell I've got 22 Mols for free in game, have a few members team up and do it without coins like we used back on the earlier worlds when there were tons more players per tribe.

And your fix wont happen as it would reduce the amount of money spent on the game, something Inno would never agree with (short sighted but its their game to run into the ground not mine..).
Side note to this: Gwen isn't meant to be prohibitive, just designed to get more out of people with money.

It's incredibly disruptive to gameplay, especially so early in the game. A player like Empo (he's next to me not singling him out) just bought the control of his province, not through strategy but shameless pay to win. I accepted the crowns in the game because it seemed balanced (reasonably so) with a resource bottleneck, I myself spent money on some. Without that bottleneck you can just buy your victory, if you can call that a victory. It's so shallow and unrewarding.
A strategy game without a semblance of a level playing field is a waste of time! This MOL mechanic accompanied with Gwen at this stage of the game is simply game braking... and a massive turn off!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2732

It's incredibly disruptive to gameplay, especially so early in the game. A player like Empo (his next to me not singling him out) just bought the control of his province, not through strategy but shameless pay to win. I accepted the crowns in the game because it seemed balanced (reasonably so) with a resource bottleneck, I myself spent money on some. Without that bottleneck you can just buy your victory, if you can call that a victory. It's so shallow and unrewarding.
A strategy game without a semblance of a level playing field is a waste of time! This MOL mechanic accompanied with Gwen at this stage of the game is simply game braking... and a massive turn off!

I don't think GOD has even attacked anyone apart from WIN or tribeless players yet.
I myself just go full ham here to beat WIN because they seem very cocky.
Talk the talk, walk the walk...

DeletedUser2736

I don't think GOD has even attacked anyone apart from WIN or tribeless players yet.
I myself just go full ham here to beat WIN because they seem very cocky.
Talk the talk, walk the walk...
Not sure what to answer to that. I'm blaming the game design, not any specific tribe.

DeletedUser2727

I'm trying to work out how this Mol strat has acquired Empo the province...All his really bought himself is a morale disadvantage and some extra resources early on. If you play well its definitely beatable.

DeletedUser2736

I'm trying to work out how this Mol strat has acquired Empo the province...All his really bought himself is a morale disadvantage and some extra resources early on. If you play well its definitely beatable.
He has 2 of these villages now.... You can't see how he can just buy his nukes back with minimal effort? Seriously how can you compete with someone who has 10 times the in game resources you could hope to have?
This is playing on easy mode, it's also probably unsatisfying for him. And ruins the game for everyone else that isn't using this serious game design flaw.
This game has become one big fat joke, pathetic compared to what TW was back in the day!

DeletedUser2727

Do you not get how morale works in this game dude? Its not like he can attack anyone he wants, before long the only people he will be able to attack without suffering crippling morale is other players that have also MoLed a barb or 2.
I say let them MoL as much as they want, its an advantage but it also has checks and balances.