• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Mosteiro da Batalha Realm Competition

DeletedUser270

At the rate things are going, all the extra rewards won't be giving out except the month bash awards. Most tribes will disqualify themselves and it will be lucky if one of the top three kept to the rules. To bad it isn't the top three tribe (regardless of rank) that meet the requirements instead of just the top 3 if they meet the requirement. Would give others something to work for.

DeletedUser2725

At the rate things are going, all the extra rewards won't be giving out except the month bash awards. Most tribes will disqualify themselves and it will be lucky if one of the top three kept to the rules. To bad it isn't the top three tribe (regardless of rank) that meet the requirements instead of just the top 3 if they meet the requirement. Would give others something to work for.
I literally was gonna ask Cap if it was top three eligible (followed requirements) or not lol

DeletedUser1011

At this point hardly any tribes left can do Crown event. Too many tribes are over the limit and I know mine definitely is. and a lot of it has to do with nobody knew about the event a lot of my guys don't even know it's out there. The game just automatically threw us into the server and didn't tell anybody about the event so if nobody comes here or the the Face book group they don't know about the event

DeletedUser2594

At this point hardly any tribes left can do Crown event. Too many tribes are over the limit and I know mine definitely is. and a lot of it has to do with nobody knew about the event a lot of my guys don't even know it's out there. The game just automatically threw us into the server and didn't tell anybody about the event so if nobody comes here or the the Face book group they don't know about the event
There are competitions every world posted on the forums. Nothing special here. So no, most of the tribes and definitely the top 6 or so knew exactly what they were doing
Just so you know, it's annoying to see a guy leading a tribe with OBP 2/3 of their points boasting about their accomplishment and how they reached number 7 which with our world size, really is not much of an accomplishment. Perhaps you should take a good look at your own tribe's stats rather than just looking at total points. That would be nice for a change. Also, you have an average of less than 2 villages per member.

DeletedUser1011

There are competitions every world posted on the forums. Nothing special here. So no, most of the tribes and definitely the top 6 or so knew exactly what they were doing
Just so you know, it's annoying to see a guy leading a tribe with OBP 2/3 of their points boasting about their accomplishment and how they reached number 7 which with our world size, really is not much of an accomplishment. Perhaps you should take a good look at your own tribe's stats rather than just looking at total points. That would be nice for a change. Also, you have an average of less than 2 villages per member.
We're number one for most victories

DeletedUser2732

How will it be lucky if the top 3 kept to the rules? Didnt you all join this world especially for the new rules?
Everyone MRTing now just means they know they wont win unless they disqualify themselves

DeletedUser2725

How will it be lucky if the top 3 kept to the rules? Didnt you all join this world especially for the new rules?
Everyone MRTing now just means they know they wont win unless they disqualify themselves
factual and sad especially from the #1 most conceited tribe whose leader rhymes with STI ;)

DeletedUser2702

The rules were stated the way they were for a reason. There is a rough budget for prizes. We hoped that budget would not be eaten up by a huge first place tribe, leaving some prizes available for the 2nd and 3rd place tribes. Unfortunately, we did not get the result we were hoping for.

We'll look at what we can do, but for now the contest is going by the rules as written.

DeletedUser2727

The comp is nice, but i don't think its realistic to expect tribes to stick to it without changing the game mechanics.
This is because a tribe will always take losing the comp over losing the game. (Even if their ego's is as big as WINs we have recently found).

So to have a tribe finish within the comp rules they need to have never been in a position where they might lose or think they are losing, because in that situation they will just break the rules to put themselves back on even footing with those that are already out of the running.

As long as the 200 member cap exists tribes are always gonna play merge wars over tribal wars because getting ganked down by a 200 member tribe with only 35 members is pretty brutal unless the 200 are just terrible and even then its gonna be a hard fight. Unless a tribe just goes gang busters like WIN did on a previous world and crushes everyone's will to live early lol.

DeletedUser270

The rules were stated the way they were for a reason. There is a rough budget for prizes. We hoped that budget would not be eaten up by a huge first place tribe, leaving some prizes available for the 2nd and 3rd place tribes. Unfortunately, we did not get the result we were hoping for.

We'll look at what we can do, but for now the contest is going by the rules as written.

Well if you gave the rewards to the top 3 tribes that followed the events rules, it should be the same or less then expected. If you let the rules changed to include more members it would skew the rough budget for prizes. Hopefully we can do the first, any changes with tribes who chose to not follow the contest rules would ruin the intent of the contest to begin with. You already had a reboot.

DeletedUser2702

Trippy was after me for another reason. Unfortunately, I was at work and delayed in my response. Hopefully all is well now, but thanks for trying to help, reuscher.