• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Power Ranking and Predictions

DeletedUser2735

Not realy when you fight a tribe focusing on barbling, recruiting,and recycling. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2769

Who is barb munching? Only one I see barb munching in this realm right now is NOTRE-DAME, DR LURDAN, and @2the max lol.

Let me grab some pictures lol.

DeletedUser2741

lol barb munching?
mm last 2 week i think i saw 4 of your player nobling barb on the rim to attack isolated player. nice chapel dropping. and isnt it how you just dragged player like terter in province?

DeletedUser2735

Wonder if i take 20 more barbs tomorrow so i get a bit closer to your number of internals. Damn i belive you guys have already internaled more people then we have in our tribe:D

DeletedUser2727

This is normally the part where @Min jumps in with a barb lives matter lol.

DeletedUser2593

"Orkses is never defeated in battle. If we win we win, if we die we die fighting so it don't count. If we runs for it we don't die neither, cos we can come back for annuver go, see!"
-Orks of course

DeletedUser

Well in the last few days its been clear to see that WIN seems to be going with the internal and recruit more members gambit... OFA lost most of they "higher" ranked players. So wonder what will happen once they can't recruit anymore and become stuck with the players they have...will they fall into the inactivity hole of death or will the final lot of player remain and take on GOD.

I am sure GOD will have some inactivity issues of their own but they seem to be handling things quite well.

Because of WIN's recruiting, they have seen some decent #Gains this past few days ...only time will tell if they can keep it going. #BarbiesAreEnemyNo1 #WINforTheWIN #GODisBEST

"I'm telling you, the government has a car that runs on water, man"

Qrvyfu.jpg

POK9T3.jpg

V1eSpo.jpg

DeletedUser2769

obp1.PNG

That is the top 15 for OBP. Big players don't always mean the most active or even most effective. Internaling is a part of the game, feels petty to take an attempted insult for doing so since your barb munching comment backfired.

"Oops, wasn't expecting them to post pictures, I better find the next thing I can try and take a jab at them with".

DeletedUser2735

Yes but fun part is when you blame the fact WIN going to 50 members on previous leadership. Belive you could have dropped below 35 members again if you didnt recruit new members as soon as we make some of your members go inactive. Your still at 50 members and i bet todays leadership have recruited atleast 15-20 of this.

DeletedUser2769

I just said we were taken out of the competition because of previous leadership, why are you still trying to argue with me lol. Go re-read what I said. I said we could take a shot at eachother again in a future realm. I didn't once say I would go back down to 35.

I think you are just trying to start shit lol. No reason too. You guys can go ahead and recruit whoever you want and you won't hear a word from us because we don't care. You have all the means necessary to go above 35. So stop whining about it if you aren't going to do anything to fix it. You are more fun to talk to in game and on discord. For some reason you are really annoying in the forums.

You trying to impress someone in here or what?