• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Power Ranking and Predictions

DeletedUser2735

So seems like you dont know what pushing is. Thats your excuse for all the pushing going on in WIN ?

DeletedUser2741

and that you know what botting is
and what zombie farmbot account are
i like how your trying to focus on coop pushing instead of farmbotting and zombie farmbot

DeletedUser2741

do you use preset to farm? or just randomly use whats its one of your 91 villa to farm?

DeletedUser2769

This should probably stop. If you believe someone is breaking the rules just report them... this is actually getting old fast. It was amusing at first when you made a comment about barb munching, and then we threw pictures in of you actually barb munching.

It was amusing when you you brought up internalling because we have been watching you guys internal Frippen and other accounts as well, and then replacing them with new accounts. That is all part of the game.

This infinite loop of accusing each other of breaking the rules is getting old real quick. Just use the report system if you think we have people in here actually doing it. Even as leaders you can't know what people are doing all the time. Just like you don't know all the statuses of the people in your tribe. There is no way to know everything. So stop repeating yourself, and let's end this shit and just use the REPORT SYSTEM...

DeletedUser2770

So seems like you dont know what pushing is. Thats your excuse for all the pushing going on in WIN ?
Well that's a mods guideline for a eu server how would I see it unless I was in that server. I'm going off us server rules. People who live in glass houses shouldnt script bots to throw stones.

DeletedUser2735

lol. i belive we have internaled 3 accounts. you have probably internaled 30. but question is how many of this accounts was the troops being used by a coop when owner was gone or gone most of the time?
Its a pushing rule at all servers

And just so you know. i dont bot, its easy to outfarm you guys because you spend to much time pushing from coopaccounts

DeletedUser2735

Would be nice if they tried by playing 1 account each. but the noobfactor makes it impossible

DeletedUser2741

eijefe.jpg
another gem. you left ghost to coop usa?
cause your obviously not playing this account!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Damn you guys like to stir the pot and get people mad hey :p I can vouch for his "friend" And as for where you took that screen shot of the NW barbs ... I happen to know a certain someone there that farms like a boss in that area ;) .

You guys be safe out there :rolleyes:

DeletedUser2741

not much left.jpg not much left :)
and we only talk here when talked to. not being lazy and farming my own account most of time ;)
im guessing someone'S coop presence in an old chat of ours gave him the urge to go public !!

DeletedUser2741

farm bot trap.jpg
lol maybe start another forum thread. spotted barb munching or bot hunters

DeletedUser2735

Yes, we should add daily updates from top 2 tribes. Im curious about whats happening in WIN. If its something new or if the coopabuse/pushing goes on as usual