• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Power Ranking and Predictions

DeletedUser2732

who's sam kendel?

Are we really going to play the blame game again... haven't we been over this? You're tribe very obviously does things that would not be allowed. Maybe the tribe I am in does too, but I don't know about that.

Question still remains though, why are you still an MRT? There's alot of.... ''ghosts'' in WIN ;)

PS: Who's gonna pay the tribe rent on level 20 walls / rangers / deceivers now?

DeletedUser2770

Meh you all aren't getting the 2k I'm good with whatever else happens here.

DeletedUser2732

Well, atleast we wil be remembered as the tribe that tried to stick with the 35 max for a very long time, fighting against massive, MASSIVE crowners (I honestly haven't seen people that crown this much).

Ps, I highly doubt all win's crowning does not make up for us ''missing'' 2k crowns, either way, WIN is the loser in this world lol.

DeletedUser2732

Not many fair well against the computer on God mode.

I mean, playing against god mode computers is pretty easy, i've done it alot. but I suppose this is the wrong world for smart plays ;)

DeletedUser2732

I like how you shit talk first, I have the better (factual) comebacks, and you post this, no suprise you dont have smart plays :)

DeletedUser2732

I mean, have have a conversations where he asked to get i vited with some of his players to steamroll the world, and if he didnt get an invite, he would call it quits.

Last message was him saying how amazed hr was we woulsnt imvite him when he would pay ALOT of money.... But hey, some people dont need crowns to play well

Ps: i don't respond to igm's, send me a pm here and we can chat :)

DeletedUser2732

You should know that a man with the power of nature can bring you to the end of your luck.
And you should know by my stride and the look in my eyes, that you are about to massively forced to give up.

CHICKEN ATTACK!
CHICKEN ATTACK!

Watch your back before it fades to black, they might look harmless but they'll kick your non chicken a**.

GO CHICKEN GO!
GO CHICKEN GO!

DeletedUser2770

Meh not worried about it at all out of comp I'm good with the outcome.

DeletedUser2770

I'm surprised your still here lurdan after you turtled so hard. Wanted you got nothing send me an attack or 50 let's go.

DeletedUser2732

I'm surprised your still here lurdan after you turtled so hard. Wanted you got nothing send me an attack or 50 let's go.
Stop talking and go send some nukes at Andraus please.

Also, i'd like to be in a province with you on a new world, see if someone can finally break my 100% winrate.... Doubt it tho, 2 worlds already it's been 4v1... and I stil have a 100% winrate ;)