• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Power Ranking and Predictions

DeletedUser2727

Lmao Raffi, I feel bad for you seriously, if your goal was just to get us to not win with the 35 member cap. If thats all u wanted then congrats you did it, your tribe forced us to recruit 5 more people, but seems like a pretty shallow goal to me...
Also of course I turtled up! Howard is too active for the likes of me :D

DeletedUser2718

And who is sledge?

More to the point who are you?
Seems to me you are some guy who took over a tribe that someone else established and hoped to gain success from their achievement. You gave it your best shot and i can respect that, but it hasn't been successful so you are leaving. Instead of being a good sportsman about it you are being a bit mean-spirited.
Your tribe has played well and we don't dispute that. No need to get personal cos you are feeling bad.

DeletedUser2727

@Eljefe Appreciate it, but funnily enough they are still ahead in Villages let alone close to actually losing. Its just that their spirit seems to have broken in the face of an enemy that doesn't quit after a bit of fighting. That and i suspect some internal strife from a tribe that is basically a conglomerate of 5/10 different groups of players...

DeletedUser2727

unknown.png

unknown.png

Current Scores for those that are interested...

DeletedUser2733

So what your saying is I just need to take 55 more WIN villages to be no.1

DeletedUser2783

More to the point who are you?
Seems to me you are some guy who took over a tribe that someone else established and hoped to gain success from their achievement. You gave it your best shot and i can respect that, but it hasn't been successful so you are leaving. Instead of being a good sportsman about it you are being a bit mean-spirited.
Your tribe has played well and we don't dispute that. No need to get personal cos you are feeling bad.
tl;dr you crowned well and we don't dispute that.. holy mother of christ if you guys actually did pay for all those walls and other stuff (and still lose). I feel sorry for you. But hey, you tried buying a win WIN.

DeletedUser2732

tl;dr you crowned well and we don't dispute that.. holy mother of christ if you guys actually did pay for all those walls and other stuff (and still lose). I feel sorry for you. But hey, you tried buying a win WIN.

AtLeAsT gOd dIdNt WiN WiTh 35 mEmBeRs

honestly, the 2k we get for that vs the ammount spent total... not worth it

DeletedUser2770

Feel sorry why? I'll spend money regardless. I enjoy the game so I want to support it. You should thank people like me that keep this game running. And yes ever since we got pushed out of comp that's been my only goal. Sledge I'm not sure why you just really bug me, only actual member of ghost I couldn't tribe with in another world. I think it's because you just ride coat tails rather than actually accomplish anything. I'll check back in a few days for your book.

DeletedUser2732

Feel sorry why? I'll spend money regardless. I enjoy the game so I want to support it. You should thank people like me that keep this game running. And yes ever since we got pushed out of comp that's been my only goal. Sledge I'm not sure why you just really bug me, only actual member of ghost I couldn't tribe with in another world. I think it's because you just ride coat tails rather than actually accomplish anything. I'll check back in a few days for your book.

what does this even mean? Im 200% sure you have no clue who i am, or the majority of GOD

Also sledge does alot in this tribe, the game isn't about dbp / obp / points really, and if you do think so its obvious you can't ever win a world against good players.

DeletedUser2770

So your telling me this war game isn't about attacking, defending or building? Yep guess I'm missing the point of the game. Lol

DeletedUser2770

Dont know who any of your 6-7 members are. Dont hold grudges from world to world. Except for sledge now.

DeletedUser2718

Happy to chat stats
7 world wins in total.
Last World Stats below:
Raffi - Your attitude is toxic and will cause the implosion of any tribe you are in unless you change it. I will not miss you and i doubt that i am alone in that thought.

Hall of Fame
https://en.forum.tribalwars2.com/index.php?pages/hoenf39/

upload_2019-8-24_14-8-47.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2732

So your telling me this war game isn't about attacking, defending or building? Yep guess I'm missing the point of the game. Lol

No, this game is about teamwork ;)

PS: Go check EN server stats before claiming coop abuse like a baby, literally 90% of the team here has been together for several worlds.
Also, most worlds we win is with 40 ish members, coincidence that we are at 40 now? hm...

DeletedUser2773

lolol raffi must be a young kid, he so mad about losing he said he didn’t even wanna win. that makes this world worth every penny for me. cheers raffi

DeletedUser2733

in Raffis TW its all about bash... no planning coordinating logistics involved
hence why I WIN you don't

DeletedUser2770

No, this game is about teamwork ;)

PS: Go check EN server stats before claiming coop abuse like a baby, literally 90% of the team here has been together for several worlds.
Also, most worlds we win is with 40 ish members, coincidence that we are at 40 now? hm...

Also i was referring to the members that talk in the forums.

Forgot the word "here" should have read "6-7 members here are" my bad.

DeletedUser2770

Always feels like competitive banter until sledge shows up then it feels personal.

DeletedUser2718

I have no personal gripe against you Raffi but you make assumptions based on little or no fact :rolleyes:. You just throw out these wild accusations like you have some knowledge.

Not every player can play the quarterback position. We all have different roles and each role/player is respected. For this reason players stay loyal and they stay active. Whilst your tribe relies on its crowns and only respects the bash you will always have issues, especially when you come up against an experienced tribe that is in it for the long haul.

spoiler alert.gif