• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Rupea Realm Competitions

• Thread starter DeletedUser2702
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1465

You guys litterally own 90% of the players in server. Dont talk MRT to us

LOL you have 15 less players than us...and your working with POI so in reality you have double. Also our tribe is majority inactive noobs. get lost. you own 2 cities and have no bash points. you are literally unworthy to speak to me. peasant.

DeletedUser2752

This is hilarious...

Surely god's don't need crowns and rangers...aren't they omnipotent?

You must have maxed your mum's credit card bill, she'll cut off your internet access soon and make you go to bed early

DeletedUser2779

LOL you have 15 less players than us...and your working with POI so in reality you have double. Also our tribe is majority inactive noobs. get lost. you own 2 cities and have no bash points. you are literally unworthy to speak to me. peasant.
Well u dont see me going around proclaiming myself god huh? That would be pretty stupid. There is only one god and he might look like a potato. Maybe

DeletedUser2752

Oh...and aren't you allied with some other tribes or does IKO stand alone? (By the way I know the answer so don't be telling lies my little sugar plum)

DeletedUser2737

So your idea of fun is mass recruiting 100 members in the first two weeks so the fight is balanced? You also expect other tribes to not do the same thing and instead fight 40v100. If you wanted to do what you were saying you wouldn't recruit the whole map and put a huge target on your tribes back.

DeletedUser2752

So your idea of fun is mass recruiting 100 members in the first two weeks so the fight is balanced? You also expect other tribes to not do the same thing and instead fight 40v100. If you wanted to do what you were saying you wouldn't recruit the whole map and put a huge target on your tribes back.
They weren't recruited, they are his followers because he is a god..he could do nothing to stop them joining. I'm sure he wanted to stay elite and fight with just a couple of his closest buds...Mr Access and and Mr Visa.

DeletedUser2733

actually we had many points in raiding paths and wagons, before we saw IKO hitting that 80-90 member cap, so we like any smart tribe reworked out plan
Hating us for staying competitive? bit noob of you

DeletedUser2737

First of all, should you really be talking about crowns right now. We know how much you enjoy funding our good friends at Inno. and for the main point, seeing how you acted on the previous world maybe joining a tribe of noobs to teach them isn't the correct route as you just placed a HUGE target on their backs, declaring war the first week into the game is also a pretty bad move when you are tying to teach new members. You also seem to abuse your members instead of teaching them the ways of the game. If you wanted to teach new people how to play the game you wouldn't pick a fight with a tribe you down right knew was full of experienced players, we have plenty of new guys as well, but instead of using them as a means to and end we are protecting them and providing them an opportunity to grow and learn as they are around member that can hold their own. It is hard for new players to learn when you don't provide them with an opportunity to learn, but instead you provide them with an opportunity to get ran over because they need to use all their troops to protect their all mighty "god"

DeletedUser2735

Lol. have you looked at yourself in the mirror.Have you ever considered players are leaving tw2 because of players like you. Spending 50000 crowns + in th first weeks of the world.
I have been playing tw2 from the beginning of the game and experienced a shitload of players quitting the game. Most of the players is not quitting because of what you say. They quit because of 1. cheating 2. pay to win. 3. all of innogames unwanted updates. 4. Innogames lack of fixing bugs and other issues.
And just for the record we are not 75 veteran players in O.P. We are maybe 30 veteran players, our other 42 members is recruited because you and IKO jumped up to 90 members We figured out we couldnt let you recruit the entire world just sitting and watch it.
You say your such a good/skilled player so im just wondering why you sent your nuke to hit last when you did an op at fun time. 3 shitty half nukes to hit before you hit with a full nuke as the last one. If your skill is half of what you say it is you know very well the attacks would have been way more effective if you took the first hit. So question is this did you hit last because you dint know about this or did you hit last because you prefer to have other players pushing your growth so your ego can grow even bigger(doubt it is possible). But fact is that it seems like many of your tribemates is mainly being used to push you

DeletedUser2718

Sweaty kids like you who mass recruit and ally up with the entire server to fight basically me and a few noobs is why this game is dead. Last message I got from an O-P member "we are an elite 25 man tribe who does not mass recruit" LOL proceeds to mass recruit more than a tribe of brand new noobs just trying to learn the game. LOL! I join noob tribes to give myself a challenge and prove I'm the best. Imagine if I joined a tribe stacked with big hitters like you kids do. hide behind your tribe. no one cares about VP worlds except for realm competitions, and not many even care about that. who even are you?

1) Remind me again. isn't your tribe currently on 93 players and we are on 75 ? We don't deny the mass recruitment but you did it first and you do it better.
2) Diplomacy? It's one tribe, I would not call that the entire server.
3) We are fighting you and a few noobs - are you actually confirming what we all think? That your tribe is largely inactive and the majority of the accounts are being co op abused?
4) Throwing buckets and buckets of cash into the game does not take skill. You cant really compare yourself with someone else who does not have that advantage. Its like taking a machine gun to a rifle range and proclaiming yourself the fastest shooter.
5) These 'NOOBS' you are playing with. Surely they deserve some respect or are you really doing everything. They are your tribe. Calling them NOOBS not once but twice is disrespectful.
At least us 'sweaty kids' know about teamwork and how to show appreciation to others that deserve it.

DeletedUser1465

1) Remind me again. isn't your tribe currently on 93 players and we are on 75 ? We don't deny the mass recruitment but you did it first and you do it better.
2) Diplomacy? It's one tribe, I would not call that the entire server.
3) We are fighting you and a few noobs - are you actually confirming what we all think? That your tribe is largely inactive and the majority of the accounts are being co op abused?
4) Throwing buckets and buckets of cash into the game does not take skill. You cant really compare yourself with someone else who does not have that advantage. Its like taking a machine gun to a rifle range and proclaiming yourself the fastest shooter.
5) These 'NOOBS' you are playing with. Surely they deserve some respect or are you really doing everything. They are your tribe. Calling them NOOBS not once but twice is disrespectful.
At least us 'sweaty kids' know about teamwork and how to show appreciation to others that deserve it.

1. both tribe mass recruited. i had nothing to do with my tribe. i just joined to play with a couple friends. you cant put that on me.
2. diplomacy? typical in this game. the best tribe working with the 3rd best tribe to take out the 2nd best tribe. lol no denying you guys are a better tribe despite the scoreboard.
3. yes. confirmed the tribe i am is majority new players. no one coop abuses. they are just bad at the game. at least no one that i know or have ever talked to does. they are all real players and its easy to tell. but yes, they are noobs. the coop abuse on the other hand... there is a few O-P guys doing it for sure.
4. I would love to play a free to play server. i would dominate that as well. back in the beginning before there was daily unit deals and you could not crown armies, i dominated then too. i always dominate. always. i play for the realm competitions. And I always win.
5. calling someone a noob is not an insult. it means new to the game. they are. thats not hurting anyone feelings. I do respect them. they are getting better pretty quick. they are also cool folks. Your tribe on the other hand...i do not respect. filthy low IQ swine. all of you. That is disrespect. and its deserved. Poor IRL and stupid.
6. Its not hard to work together as veteran players. why don't you try fighting for a win instead of recruiting/diplomacy. I always have fun dominating the realm challenges then starting over the next world. the game is boring past the first month because animals like you secure yourself through diplomacy and recruitment. filth.

DeletedUser2735

Damn. your so full of yourself, you actually have no clue about what a skilled player is, Its not skill to dominate the first month or two when you spend 50-100000 crowns its madness. Bet the reason why you only find early game intresting is that crowns isnt so effective mid/late game. So result is your being rekt when players start to getting 30-40 villas. I have played against and together with most of the best tw2 players, guess what they are not playing US server. They play EN because its bigger and better. From what i seen from you i will not even put you at my top 50 ranking of players.
Lets look at it this way. Your not a fantastic ladies man if you need to pay for sex to get it. Similar story in tw2 you dont have fantastic skills when all depends on paying for it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2779

Yea the cheating that several of your players are doing. the farm scripting and multi accounting you accused us of? we kicked out any players who cheat.i reported my own players last world for cheating and assisted in getting them banned. i don't cheat and i never will. i dont need to cheat. I was not involved in the OP on funtime. i just hit him for bashpoints and to clear up army space. so that answers your question. i could have killed fun time at any point. ask him he knows it. he's my buddy we been messaging. so yea there were some noob trying to take out funtime. i told them it was not a good idea. they did it anyways? whats your point??? you look stupid. you just proved you know how to bully noobs. cool man.i never told them to attack before me or anything. you want to see messages?? retarded animal. Low IQ swine.
Except for the time last world when you did cheat, got caught, and was kicked. Now I'm watching thr exaxt same thing happen again. Nothing screams cheating to me more than seeing 12 players all with no bash, no farming, and low troops, but they have extremely high special delivery scores AND ive been wondering how y'all get the res to coin 12 farms 20 walls (4x) and a church within an hour. Not to mention the nukes u coin daily. So dont tell me you dont cheat when I'm looking at 12 alts being used for resources

DeletedUser2824

So lets summarize.

Motowns points are as follows:
1. O.P are trash because they are MRTing
2. O.P ganging up on 1 tribe
3. O.P are trash because they are noob bashing
4. O.P are trash because instead of fighting the whole server alone they employ diplo and recruit players.
5. O.P are trash because they have a bunch of multi accounts and are scripting
6. some other stuff about him being good over n over.
All interesting points, quite a few of them are linked together as well, lets examine them shall we.

Firstly lets talk about MRTing and not fighting alone with just our core group since they are basically the same insult;
'Why dont you try fighting for the win' as he put it. Well we Won US39 (DOM) with 40 players and minimal diplo (allied rank 5 when we were rank 3 for a few weeks early on). So yes we CAN and DO fight for wins instead of ally + mrting. We are just chosing not to do so on this VP world. As Motown put it, this world isnt exactly competitive in terms of the players/teams that have spawned in, so limiting ourselves makes no sense, we will win 40 players or 100 on this server, its just a matter of spending 3 months on it or 6. We Could Have and possibly would have stayed low members but literally 8 days in IKO is at 100 members, we will adapt to that standard if only to be efficient.
So have we mass recruited? Well yeah for sure, we are sitting at about 75 people. Do we need to? Not at all! Is there a good reason not to? Not really, other than for the rep. And im pretty sure everyone including Motown can agree winning VP worlds with this many people in them isnt exactly a rep boost.

Part 2 of this tale is amusing to say the least, O.P are accused of teaming with rank 3 to bash down the second strongest tribe. IKO declared the war on both POI and O.P, and due to their recruitment policy (everyone get in here!) They are literally through the middle of the map and seperate the other major tribes (all 2 of them) almost completely. POI and O.P have literally no choice but to fight IKO, they couldn't reach each other to fight if they wanted to.

Next this 'noob bashing'. As im sure many are aware this game isnt exactly growing, and new people are few and far between. Most of these 'noobs' arent new they are just somewhat casual/semi-active gamers who have been around a long time and haven't improved. In fact i believe out of the 45 odd people we have recruited this world only 2 are actually NEW to tribal wars. This is NOT a hard game to do ok in early on, you just need to farm actively and build buildings. If you are doing that you will be recruited by either O.P and taught specifics OR recruited by a rival tribe. Hopefully they do the same.
If you want our tribe to split up for the sake of not having competition, well, no. We have played together for ages and just because this world isnt challenging doesnt mean we dont get challenged, there are still other crews around (mostly on EN) that could equal or even outdo us, wont know till we fight them.

Muti accounts and scripting, Mods generally censor talk of scripting unfortuntely, but I've had this chat on the forum before (check US39 forums if you are bothered) happy to discuss it again but read what was said there first atleast. Multi-accounting is just the best accusation however, because not only have IKO have 5 accounts in tribe perma banned for this already, but they have another 8/10 with special delivery achives and very low points. Where as in O.P I think its pretty obvious we dont need to extra accounts. I invite Mods to check literally every account in our tribe for similar I.Ps, or sus actions like not growing properly and being used to Push (like another tribe has already been punished for doing lmao).

I think that covers most of Motowns problems with us, Now we are just left with his actions and words. And they mostly speak for themselves.
A player who admits to only play for some early game pats on the back acquired through hard spending and despite commenting on how he respects his team mates happily calls them trash and actively aviods working with them instead of trying to help them improve.
He will play for a little longer before losing a couple nukes, having a few vils cleared and then say he wasnt here to win just to get first in a forum competition. I don't really have an issue with that, but i don't think there is much weight behind his comments on us when he acts like this. Some might even use the world hypocritical.

DeletedUser2824

Wish I could have made it shorter but the man throws out alot of accusations as his narrative changes over time, thought it best to respond to most of them in one go instead of doing the back and forth name calling garbage that seems to be motowns forte. Playing Chess with pigeons as they say.

DeletedUser1465

I think you need to learn and debate better.

The people arguing against you are debating your game play and crowning. You resort to "retarded animal" , "low IQ swine", "low IQ filthy animal".

While you may be trying to troll for a reaction I'm pretty sure that insulting people directly is against the rules in this forum, but I'll leave @CaptC to decide that.

Personally if that's the best you can do I think your opposers are having a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

My own situation is that I stopped playing seriously when the crowners came in heavily. I cannot compete against someone that crowns a nuke back up and walls and buildings. So easy to win like that.

From reading what you wrote, you weren't involved in an op, your Def was your own...what part of team play didn't they teach you. I see OP working as a team. Supplying each other with Def. That is well within the rules and the spirit of the game. What I don't get is why you complain about it. It's gameplay.

Just because i was not in that op does not mean i don't work with teammates. i worked with collinso and we took 2 core cities in one go and held them.

I would love to play on a world with no crowns. i miss the old days when there was no unit deals and you could not crown units. There was way more people playing then. they used to have competitions in worlds for crowners and no crowners. I went for a no crown competition on one of the old worlds and won it. and have many crown wins too. in the same way crowns give people unfair advantages, so does all the best players grouping up. both behaviors are dumb and ruin the game. I wish this game didnt have tribes. every man for himself. no support or any of that trash. it would be interesting to see how that plays out. but then weasels who hide behind other players would cry.

DeletedUser2735

it takes real skill to take an enemy villa when you bought troops so your troopamount is 5 times bigger as the people you attack. Belive only skill required for it is to put in your visacard number push accept and send out the attacks. your realy a noob if you cant handle it.
Ps. i wonder how you managed to send a fake train against me and a fake train against one of my tribemates out from the villa in same second manually. seems impossible to me. We did the math to see when you sent it.

DeletedUser1465

it takes real skill to take an enemy villa when you bought troops so your troopamount is 5 times bigger as the people you attack. Belive only skill required for it is to put in your visacard number push accept and send out the attacks. your realy a noob if you cant handle it.
Ps. i wonder how you managed to send a fake train against me and a fake train against one of my tribemates out from the villa in same second manually. seems impossible to me. We did the math to see when you sent it.

You're so bad lol. they landed at the same time because they had different start times... send the fake. wait 10 min send the next fake LOL. rally point hot keys. so I buy some troops, you have 45 tribe members support you...which takes more skill? me farming for my resources and buying them. you saying "help nobles inbound!!" get on my level little man. your poor irl and bad at the game. hope you are in my prov next domination world. you will probably just restart like the rest of your boys did. some of them didn't even bother waiting for shields to drop.

DeletedUser2821

I find it strange to see one person from IKO talking to the one person from OP with all his multi accounts...quite entertaining ;)

“I would also urge leaders to remain humble. If you don’t worry about who gets the credit, you get a lot more done.” ... Dick Winters

DeletedUser2752

Just because i was not in that op does not mean i don't work with teammates. i worked with collinso and we took 2 core cities in one go and held them.

I would love to play on a world with no crowns. i miss the old days when there was no unit deals and you could not crown units. There was way more people playing then. they used to have competitions in worlds for crowners and no crowners. I went for a no crown competition on one of the old worlds and won it. and have many crown wins too. in the same way crowns give people unfair advantages, so does all the best players grouping up. both behaviors are dumb and ruin the game. I wish this game didnt have tribes. every man for himself. no support or any of that trash. it would be interesting to see how that plays out. but then weasels who hide behind other players would cry.
So you just admitted your game play is dumb and ruins the game? Players grouping up is called a tribe....it's called tribal wars for a reason...the clue is in the name. By your previous posts, OP aren't the "best players" so them grouping up shouldn't bother you. So what is it about them that irks you so much?

Status
Not open for further replies.