• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Rupea Realm Competitions

• Thread starter DeletedUser2702
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2821

Dear Mr. Motown21 ... what 2TheMax was saying isn't that the landing times where too the same second, that's easy enough, with making sure you get the discipline upgrades in the barracks and working your presets... what he was saying when we looked at the landing times and took the traveling times to see when your attacks where sent... You sent attacks from the same village in the same second to 2 different villages... and I don't know about you but with these lagging servers and it practically impossible for a person to give multiple inputs to a computer at the same exact second... you can see why suspicion was raise.

As for killing the game, big player leaves New players behind after getting all the rewards and moving onto new world instead of helping them to try and win a world...

And we all started out as noobs at one point... we learned created bonds with people and came from the bottom.

I hope that you will one day enjoy looking back onto this forum and take pride in your name coming up at all your achievements, because you will be one of the few who cares. You have a great evening Motown21.

DeletedUser2779

Where the popcorn at? Motown21 getting wrecked and then proceeds to dig hinself a bigger hole with each comment he makes. Love it. In your words, get lost peasant. Altho I find it hilarious that is supposed to be an insult. Also find it funny that once the reported players got the boot, Motown lost a village, plenty of dt, and is now getting farmed......but he never cheated guys so its ok. gods gotta die sometime

DeletedUser1465

We will not tolerate this type of language or behavior in the forums. This goes for all players.
Where the popcorn at? Motown21 getting wrecked and then proceeds to dig hinself a bigger hole with each comment he makes. Love it. In your words, get lost peasant. Altho I find it hilarious that is supposed to be an insult. Also find it funny that once the reported players got the boot, Motown lost a village, plenty of dt, and is now getting farmed......but he never cheated guys so its ok. gods gotta die sometime

I took that 600 point village to win the realm competition. I told funtime he could have it. so he took it. it was an empty 600 point village. keep talking trashplayer. 600 point village must be a lot to an like you. you don't even play the game you just spam messages to everyone and change your village names daily.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2735

Did you read what i said. It wasnt hitting in the same second. It went out from your villa in same second

DeletedUser1465

The level of disrespect is unfathomable. I do humbly apologise for all the people in this world that has to deal with you. I am grateful that I don't have to deal with you what so ever in my day to day life.

As 2the max once again stated, I never mentioned that the traveling distances were the same, I merely pointed out that two attacks from the same village left on the same second to attack 2 different villages. If you aren't able to comprehend that then perhaps you must look for the answer from within.

Have a great day further mate.

You dont see what your doing do you?? you say I'm being disrespectful, as you are in the very act of disrespecting me. The difference is i'm not crying about it but you are. hypocrite.

The two attacks did not leave the same village at the same second. They let the same village within the same 30 seconds, and had the exact same landing time. in order for them to have the same landing time they would have had to NOT leave at the same second. LMAO. more dumb comments.

DeletedUser2735

they left the villa in same second and im not talking about the attacks you talk about

DeletedUser2735

can you please get some help, you realy need it.
And i doubt i will play next dom at US server. you see real players prefer to play EN server where it actually is some competition. Not everybody is like you loving to dominate first 1-2 months by spending more money then the entire world, just to play against semiactive/semi skilled players.
And you keep saying you didnt have anything to do with recruitment in your 100 member tribe, so why are you messaging several of our members and trying to have them jump over to IKO?
Ps. i bet my tw2 stats is way better then yours.

DeletedUser2779

Here is an example of a player protected because of how much he crowns. Notice the lack of any mods in this thread?

And you'll have to work on your insults Motown. Insult-game weak. I got nerves of steel grrr

DeletedUser1465

Here is an example of a player protected because of how much he crowns. Notice the lack of any mods in this thread?

And you'll have to work on your insults Motown. Insult-game weak. I got nerves of steel grrr

I think im going to give up on you trickster. at least the other O-P have something to debate about, even if they are wrong. you just cry.

DeletedUser2779

Lol im just here to stoke the fire from time to time. You say we crown, which isnt wrong. But id wager as a tribe we crown the same as just you. Kinda easy tho when you got atleat 40-50 players willing to donate a lil each. For the good of the tribe.

DeletedUser2735

Then why are you here crying? "real players" dont play us...
Your tw2 stats are garbage compared to mine and you are even in a "elite tribe" that crowns as much as me. I join different random tribes every world. if you didnt have your tribe babysitting you , you would already be rimmed LOL.
I invited funtime, who is a buddy, to join us. thats it. I invited china to consider playing next world with me and he said he was going to EN. thats not recruiting your players.
What happend with your insults? seems like you start running out of it, or perhaps you finally got some help from an adult to teach you what your mom forgot about.
Im just just here to chill, didnt plan to play this world. Its only because it didnt open a dom world at EN. Its better to chill with a 1500 vp world at US instead of a 3500 vp at EN. its a pain to gather 3500 vp when you prefer to stay as a small tribe. You see it isnt always we go mrt.
But what about telling the truth about your recruitment role, you see i have seen messages where you also is trying to get kmas and player11 to switch tribe. Also heard about a few other players. But i guess admitting how you play isnt your strongest quality.

DeletedUser2441

Let me remind everyone here that this entire argument is unnecessary and inappropriate. If it continues then I will have no option but to close this thread. Playful banter and trash talk are fine but I will not tolerate personal attacks of calling people inappropriate names.

If you want to fight then I suggest that you fight it out on the battlefield but I do expect you to be respectful to each other in these forums. If you cannot do that then you will receive a ban. I don't like to chastise but this has gone way to far. Is this clear to everyone?

Motown, double posting is not permitted on the forum. There is an edit option for a reason if you wish to add something to your post however, choose your words wisely sir.

DeletedUser2685

If I wanted to be mean, I’d call everyone in this world a bunch of pussy willow’s for these comments but I’m not a mean guy.

DeletedUser2770

That happened to me when I came back got sucked into the vp nonsense 2 weeks of fighting 3 months of barb munching.

DeletedUser2702

I am going to caution everyone to avoid name-calling. We have had to hide way too much. Stop making so much work for Beez and me. We have been refraining from giving forum demerit points but any further name calling is going to get immediate demerits, and if that kicks off automatic bans, so be it.

I also strongly recommend that everyone avoid accusations of cheating, in any form. If you have a reason to make such an accusation, you should be entering a ticket and leaving that out of the forums.

I am also going to caution everyone to also avoid quoting someone who is name-calling in public. Those notes are going to get hidden too. The correct thing to do, is not engage directly. See the little button that says Report under every note? Click that button instead of quoting something objectionable.

DeletedUser2702

On to a little more fun kind of conversation: Congrats to motown21, h-s-h and andraus for being the top three players in our OBash competition!

Status
Not open for further replies.