• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Domination reached

DeletedUser2806

Congratz Duck Duck Goose on the big WIN!! Had lots of fun with all of you. Very impressed :)

DeletedUser2702

Thank for the notice, I will start the closing process. You have about a week until the world will be closed permanently.

DeletedUser2704

well it was a 50/50 chance but you gave up too early. i guess you knew the outcome in advance ;) .

DeletedUser270

The top tribe disbanded to end the world. [...content removed...]

For those that I respected and enjoyed playing with, good luck. [...content removed...]

Really sad when truth is edited from the forum. Thanks for showing me that making my decision for cancelling my account was the right one. The game has changed way to much since the early days. I started world one on the US server. I stayed out of loyalty for a game I loved. I am really glad about my decision now. I am sure this will be edited to. Opinions on how the game has changed seem to not be allowed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2838

TheSab, dogs never know how to betray :D. Someone needs to learn from them :p

DeletedUser2770

Nah it was a good con we were ready to quit long before this. World would probably be over already if you guys had stayed in ext rather than come over. Good game all
Raffi

DeletedUser2704

we just wanted a fair fight with 50/50 chance maxi, you were pushing hard to recruit someone because you wanted a 70/30 fight. just admit it you were recruiting to win and we prevented you from doing that. whether you believe it or not, we are disappointed you disbanded the tribe because we didn't get the fight we were searching for.

DeletedUser2770

We wanted to recruit to end win or lose. We talked about coming over there before hand and disbanding. You guys coming over made it look like it would end within a couple months, so we decided to stay and continue. When you guys left it made our decision easy. It was a good fight. We had fun, have fun in future worlds everyone.

fun time

Berserker
I better see u again Raffi this time we will be in the same tribe this time. Howard blump and Max my hat is off to u guys. I learned a lot by watching u guys play.

DeletedUser2770

Sorry funtime you wont ever see the real raffi back in action it's been a pleasure my friend.

DeletedUser2838

TheSab, you are too bad at lying, after you guys joined, there were not even a spy report on you all's adjacent villages up North when we fought there, which means you plot everything since the beginning, you just prevent us from recruiting to make sure that your dirty plan will work out. Now I am glad you did not get anything but we threw 200 coins at you for your great effort. Happy that we disappoint you.

DDG - lol the winners are a flock of Ducks and a handful of goose with no shame :D congratz.

DeletedUser2770

Love to know what inno made on this world. Any guesses? I'm guessing $15k usd

DeletedUser2704

too much salt in one thread lol. but it's okay, we are the hated crew and we don't expect much love from anyone. i did what was in the best interest of my team, i screwed you yes but i remained loyal to my team and yes maxi the plan was dirty but again it was in the best interest of my team. you can hate me all you want but that does not change anything nor will change my loyalty. you did not really want us there in the first place, you were just willing to take anyone in to have an edge and win.

DeletedUser2838

Raffi or Howie, do you still have the screenshot of all the dirty and uneducated words someone used to rename our chat nicks on discord after they flipped yesterday? I think we should share it here for everyone to see the true souls of someone here. Thank you!

DeletedUser2770

Nah it wasn't about winning for maxi we were just looking for an end to the world win or lose no salt you all played great. It was actually his plan to disband. You have to admit that was super anti climactic after all the planning. You had to laugh at least a little bit right? I'm just here to get some more laughs until the world closes. I for one had fun when you guys were bantering with us.

DeletedUser2593

Orkses is never defeated in battle. If we win we win, if we die we die fighting so it don't count. If we runs for it we don't die neither, cos we can come back for annuver go, see!
-WH40k