• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Domination reached

DeletedUser2850

too much salt in one thread lol. but it's okay, we are the hated crew and we don't expect much love from anyone. i did what was in the best interest of my team, i screwed you yes but i remained loyal to my team and yes maxi the plan was dirty but again it was in the best interest of my team. you can hate me all you want but that does not change anything nor will change my loyalty. you did not really want us there in the first place, you were just willing to take anyone in to have an edge and win.

This is all well and good that you are loyal to your crew, but you have no respect for the work that we put in to get our crew through the early game. We put a lot of time in. Many of us had job changes and real life work projects start or family members get sick. That means that we weren't at 100% when you guys joined up.

You basically came in to boxing match fresh after we had already gone 11 rounds with another guy. We were interested in beating the guy from the first 11 rounds and when you stepped in we just refused to fight you. We definitely won the real fight. :)

The story is told in the bash points.

DeletedUser2593

Success is measured in blood; yours or your enemy´s.
-WH40k

DeletedUser2838

And, poor you TheSab, I have no special privileges in the tribe, and you made it sound like the decision is at my hands.

I remember i gave the idea, you insisted not and Howie backed you up. A few days to a week before you left, Howie let me know you wanted to change your mind because you anticipated the hard time that you would have ahead and won't be able to be playing full time. I believe Howie still have the proof of that chat.

Also, the dirtiest thing from you was: after you left, you changed many of our members' nick name on discord to sth that everyone has to agree: UNEDUCATED.

For instance, calling DundaMonk ---> DundaHore?! Pussy willow ... etc. (at least 5 more that are too dirty to list out here), if you are just for your team's benefits, then what's the point of doing this? I hope this is not your real life personality and that your schools and your parents in real life educated you well.

Look at what you achieved after you betrayed both tribes for 2 times? You ate Trenton's villages when you got him banned, and he was almost the only one you spied and fought. Then when you flipped us, you took our players villages in the back when the troops are all out supporting front lines. So, you literally only know how to take empty villages and easy targets when ppl are caught off guard. We however had to take out most active players since the beginning, and we know that at certain times we would have to recruit to get it over with when win/lose is decisive. The higher the percentage we have, the harder to gain 1% (this is easy Math, unless someone is too dumb to see it), especially when your opponents eat barbs like crazy. The fact is that we only wanted to invite ppl with high bashpoints as they deserve the win with us. If you compare Trenton's bashpoint with yours, it's easy to tell Trent deserve the win 3-4 times more than you all.

I know you probably changed your mind again once you know you would have more time to play because of the coronavirus outbreak, and you want more fun as well as the top bash and points that you claimed to get on our tribe chat, we can give you proof and records if you want. Don't think of us like fools, we know what you want, and we see there is no need to lengthen the realm for several more months just to satisfy someone's selfish wish.

DeletedUser2704

yawns, you are boring guys. i didn't steal the win from you, you just gave up because as you said you have no time and this will drag too long. and concerning my bashpoints i joined on december 30 but that does not really matter now. I'm glad raffi is taking this like a real man. you should all be like raffi and quit bitching here on forums. you trash talked my teammates for too long, it is okay if i trash talked you for 30 min on discord. and now you are calling me uneducated, haha. you have been trash talking us since the server began. what do you call yourself ? I have no hand in trent ban and i thought he just quit. trent and i are on good terms now, shit happens.

DeletedUser2593

Insulting players skills and choices in game is one thing. Such as being without honor or saying someone is a noob. Insulting players in derogatory terms such as you did is different. There is a reason many THC players' village names kept being changed by the mods. You know it, we know it, the mods know it(they changed them). I thought you might have been different since you didn't seem to do it in game, Thesabo, but you did it in our discord instead at the end. To shame.

As for the win of the world, yea you guys won! Congrats! :)

DeletedUser2704

my inbox is full of derogatory terms from your players, i just ignored them. and no i took no screenshots, I'm not as sensitive as maxi.

DeletedUser2593

Even if that is true, you do not reciprocate what you know is wrong. Don't use the excuse that others are doing it so it makes it ok. To shame to all who use derogatory terms to insult and offend people. There is no reason for such hate and most of the derogatory terms have nothing to do with the game. You only push people away from the game that way.

Really I blame the game though. How hard would it be to filter and temp ban people automatically based on messages and terms used to name things. I can make the most derogatory name in existence and until a mod sees it in person or it gets reported, I can have it for months potentially. Proof being, as you stated, many messages on both sides having such offensive language for no reason other than to spread hate.

DeletedUser2838

Imagine if someone call your mother/sister a hore? Will you be senstitive?

DeletedUser2803

my inbox is full of derogatory terms from your players, i just ignored them. and no i took no screenshots, I'm not as sensitive as maxi.

Even if that is true, you do not reciprocate what you know is wrong. Don't use the excuse that others are doing it so it makes it ok. To shame to all who use derogatory terms to insult and offend people. There is no reason for such hate and most of the derogatory terms have nothing to do with the game. You only push people away from the game that way.

Really I blame the game though. How hard would it be to filter and temp ban people automatically based on messages and terms used to name things. I can make the most derogatory name in existence and until a mod sees it in person or it gets reported, I can have it for months potentially. Proof being, as you stated, many messages on both sides having such offensive language for no reason other than to spread hate.

Blame the game that allows for those situationts to persist, its really sad that people (on all sides) have had to resort to this. I've had people in the tribe tell me the worst things about certain players (and what they said) but i could banter with them just fine and had fun playing vs you guys but things like you did on discord is just a little over the top and not needed don't you agree? (that goes to everyone else that did this)

I really love the genre and the game but there are a lot of simple fixes that could make the game even better but won't be implemented because its very likely too much work for not enough return (or none in some cases) its all about money these days especially with a dying game (altho if we had change early enough like the early 2000's then the game might still be thriving who knows).

Anyway congratz for the winning team and everyone i fought with you were amazing guys :) gonna take a break and maybe we can see each other again on another world later as enemys or teammates (without the backstabbing please... jk :D)

DeletedUser626

I love the name he gave Becky on discord. it was truth. But it was fun while it lasted. and for the record I'm not sure we had any THC villas changed by support. If it was it was only a select few. But none the less ya'll just make my life so much easier that I can now take a break till the fall when I shall return again to destroy ya'll

DeletedUser2850

Not from me. Like I told Welch/Deisel, who wouldn't stop talking to me. I don't talk to the opponent. It just toxifies the game. I just play. Win battles. Lose few. That's it. I don't get fun out of talking.

DeletedUser2593

That's the point Slydawgg. Many wanted the world to end. We left as a tribe because we don't want to leave our tribemates behind to fight alone. We feel bad for abandoning them and many would have quit the world much sooner if such bonds did not exist.

We just hope we annoyed a few that wanted to fight on to prove themselves. They will no longer have that chance. I am glad the mods closed the world so quickly as well. Many of the betrayers and yet to be betrayed didn't get credit or did in the hall of fame. We also are enjoying that fact.

You guys get the win though. So once again congrats!

DeletedUser2704

Imagine if someone call your mother/sister a hore? Will you be senstitive?
your mother/sister does not simply become a whore because someone on tw2 called them whores. you need to learn how to chill buddy. and i did not call your sister or mother anything, dont exaggerate. i trash talked you on discord and that's it, your tribe trash talked too and shit like this happen in a game like tw2.

DeletedUser2838

feel free to explain and keep the game name TheSab to play, buddy, :) luck, you don't deserve to fight with any of us, that's why we decide to disband :D Enjoy wasting your time :D hehe

DeletedUser2704

i never changed my game name and i will not change it now. im not afraid of anyone to change my name and go incognito. i will always play under the same name with the same team :) . Your opinion of me is not my reality,i owe you no explanation. I'm just pointing out the flaws in your reasoning. you think it is okay for your team to trash talk but not okay for the other team to trash talk. you think it is okay for your team to try to split our tribe by stirring shit and forwarding communications of people feeling desperate or upset with their tribemates. however, you feel butthurt when we do the same to your team. you started the manipulation game and we were just riding the waves. when you were sticking with the axe and shield to fight we sticked with the axe and shield, you switched the battlefield and started with the manipulation game so we were forced to do the same.

feel free to explain and keep the game name TheSab to play, buddy, :) luck, you don't deserve to fight with any of us, that's why we decide to disband :D Enjoy wasting your time :D hehe

becky123

Axeman
I love the name he gave Becky on discord. it was truth. But it was fun while it lasted. and for the record I'm not sure we had any THC villas changed by support. If it was it was only a select few. But none the less ya'll just make my life so much easier that I can now take a break till the fall when I shall return again to destroy ya'll
As I has been sitting in ICU with a dying family member whatever name you gave me wasn't a concern of mine in the least.