• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Domination reached

cokky

Berserker
quite sure becky has thick skin if she is the one you called the worse names you probably picked a target you could not offend lord help you if you picked on a few others though they would meme you to death and never let up but that is the price you pay for such things no bad deed goes unpunished.

DeletedUser2770

quite sure becky has thick skin if she is the one you called the worse names you probably picked a target you could not offend lord help you if you picked on a few others though they would meme you to death and never let up but that is the price you pay for such things no bad deed goes unpunished.
Am I the one that would meme them to death? Lol i did it once this world.

DeletedUser2702

Becky, I am sorry to hear about your family member.

As to the rest of the community... I am impressed that this conversation occurred without me having to hide or edit anything. (LOL) It is possible to get salty without crossing lines.

becky123

Axeman
Becky, I am sorry to hear about your family member.

As to the rest of the community... I am impressed that this conversation occurred without me having to hide or edit anything. (LOL) It is possible to get salty without crossing lines.
Thank you.

DeletedUser2685

Everyone in MeanTeam that voted to disband will go down as cowards in my book.

fun time

Berserker
What happen on P made a lot of people quit the US server great job! I feel Mean team should have won that server for one facted they were kicking are butts with only 20 active players. Ext had ego bullies. U. Noble barb and u are my tribe mate and I don't like you I hit u with 6 nukes. And don't get me started on the trash talking that was going on in EXT

DeletedUser2770

What happen on P made a lot of people quit the US server great job! I feel Mean team should have won that server for one facted they were kicking are butts with only 20 active players. Ext had ego bullies. U. Noble barb and u are my tribe mate and I don't like you I hit u with 6 nukes. And don't get me started on the trash talking that was going on in EXT
You mean duck duck goose not ext right?