• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

World Over

hunglo

Spearman
and yes i agree you were most likely barring some act of god going to win but why change points at the end. that's the only thing i'm complaining about. i had a good world overall .

Nostradamus

Spearman
Queen's Sconce (US43)
Post thread
Queen's Sconce is a Victory Point world opened on Sept 24. First tribe to 1500 points wins!
I think this speaks for itself right here:

CaptC: “Hmmmm. We do have a text inconsistency between the announcement post and the forum description. The forum text was mistakenly set to 1500. (I wish someone had noted this earlier, rather than at the last minute - but it was my mistake, and I will own it.)

We have heard the players asking for shorter VP worlds. I have submitted all planned future victory point worlds to be 1500 points.

We intended Queen's Sconce for 2000 points but are willing to close it at 1500. However, we feel we need to give players who were expecting a 2000 point world to express their opinion... and if we find any, we will stick to the original plan.

DeletedUser2702

We have players registering that they want to stay at 2000 points, both here and in tickets. That is sufficient, so Queen's Sconce will remain 2000 points.

I have fixed the Queen's Sconce text description.

fun time

Berserker
O Stubbs Mods say the lag is in the codes and cannot be fixed but they can close a server and open one hmmm...

fun time

Berserker
Capt we knew this would happen. That's why we been getting VP while these 2 crowns been wasting there time here LOL!

DeletedUser2604

It doesn't matter. PAC is currently close to 1800 VP, 200 VP is not hard to get

DeletedUser2604

I think this speaks for itself right here:

CaptC: “Hmmmm. We do have a text inconsistency between the announcement post and the forum description. The forum text was mistakenly set to 1500. (I wish someone had noted this earlier, rather than at the last minute - but it was my mistake, and I will own it.)

We have heard the players asking for shorter VP worlds. I have submitted all planned future victory point worlds to be 1500 points.

We intended Queen's Sconce for 2000 points but are willing to close it at 1500. However, we feel we need to give players who were expecting a 2000 point world to express their opinion... and if we find any, we will stick to the original plan.
I feel like even 1500 VP is too long unless you MRT. Maybe 1000 VP for this server, with 40 member cap to win as challenge

DeletedUser2702

It is hard to monitor the size of tribes without support from the game. Without in-game support, I do not expect that we will try that experiment again.

KingEvo

Archer
I will continue killing anyone I see In Q world until the world is closed. Don’t matter to me I’ll keep eating enemy cities.

DeletedUser2844

I invited couple of friends in real life to play this game, they end up uninstalling the game after few hours of trying, their comment was, the app sucks, lots of crash, auto close etc.

DeletedUser2844

How can they innovate when there on going issues they cant even solve. For example The email thread in the app has been an issue for yearsm. When u send a message to say 15-30 or more players you get lag so hard, sometimes u gotta retype the message u just composed. This one is classic they cant even fix how can they improve the game

DeletedUser2844

As for VP, my say is it should be 2000 VP for Q world. That is the initial target and should not be changes imo.

DeletedUser2604

I invited couple of friends in real life to play this game, they end up uninstalling the game after few hours of trying, their comment was, the app sucks, lots of crash, auto close etc.
That’s one of the reasons I grew tire of the game. I talked and filed multiple complaints about those issues since first month of this world started. Those issue was never fixed. Another one is ppl bot and multi abuse too much, not include coop abuse. Only handful of those banned after got caught

DeletedUser2604

How can they innovate when there on going issues they cant even solve. For example The email thread in the app has been an issue for yearsm. When u send a message to say 15-30 or more players you get lag so hard, sometimes u gotta retype the message u just composed. This one is classic they cant even fix how can they improve the game
It works fine in 2018. But this time I return in 2019 this happen and the lag is severe even on pc. And u can imagine when u play on mobile device