• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

New Issue farming connection

DeletedUser2506

After sending out around exactly 60 attacks, 50 in one village and 10 in another. For the past 3 days i have been unable to send out more than 60 attacks before connection refuses to let me play. This seems like some sort of anti farming thing that doesnt work well. As it only happens once ive sent out around 55 or 60 attacks, and this only started in the last 3 days.
video of me trying to send attacks using double tap preset

This has to be a bug with some anti cheat. That or its a major coincidence it always happens at 60 attacks. Im unable to farm like this. The main thing in the game.

Tokano

Not a Mod
Thank you so much for submitting a video of the issue you're having.

Since the servers are really laggy right now, I'm assuming that your commands are being rejected due to the server itself limiting the number of requests it can receive at any given time. I don't think this is an anti-cheating measure gone wrong but probably a failsafe to keep the server afloat and not overloaded with requests.

^ This is all just an assumption, I don't actually know for sure since the updates that I receive about the server status are basically "we know about the problem."

DeletedUser2506

Thank you so much for submitting a video of the issue you're having.

Since the servers are really laggy right now, I'm assuming that your commands are being rejected due to the server itself limiting the number of requests it can receive at any given time. I don't think this is an anti-cheating measure gone wrong but probably a failsafe to keep the server afloat and not overloaded with requests.

^ This is all just an assumption, I don't actually know for sure since the updates that I receive about the server status are basically "we know about the problem."
Is there some sort of server migration or deal going on to cause this? Tw2 has been extremely laggy for 3 weeks now. Id hate for this to be the permanent norm. Maybe for the foreseeable future for the worlds on bad servers limit the amount of attacks per player to 50, instead of per village. Doubt anyone would go through the trouble of making this update tho for somethjng temporary

Tokano

Not a Mod
Unfortunately I'm not aware of the specifics. The only information I have is that the Inno tech team is aware of the problem and actively working on a solution.