• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Configurations Feedback (Castelo dos Mouros)

TSoares

Tribal Wars 2 Team
Dear players,

As announced, the game configurations of the realm Castelo dos Mouros are the following ones.

Realm configurations

• World speed: 1
• Unity speed: 1
• Merchants speed: 1
• Beginners protection: 5 days
• Night bonus: N/ A
• Tribe limit: 20 - 200
• Players limit: 50000
• Moral: Active
• Relocation: Active
• Endgame condition: 1500 Victory Points

We are waiting for your feedback on them, as well as we would like to invite you to suggest the configurations for the upcoming realm (US56).

Your Tribal Wars 2 Team.

cokky

Berserker
We are waiting for your feedback on them, as well as we would like to invite you to suggest the configurations for the upcoming realm (US56).

this one 56 needs to be DOM please 6 weeks is almost perfect to finish the last one.

Vivienne55

Axeman
Cokky...you planning to join this world? I don't recognize many names here, but I feel like we need an infusion of some additional talent in order to make things interesting.

Vivienne55

Axeman
This world has turned out to be a complete snooze. They should just award the victory to PDS now, as our only viable opponent has effectively given up, with most of their members either running to other servers and worlds or begging to join us on our very SLOW march to an inevitable victory.

Vivienne55

Axeman
Can you guys at least offer up a contest or some prizes here? Hell, I'm leading this boring world in both OBPs and DBPs. Do I get something if I can close out this crap world still leading in both categories?

No I'm not attacking myself either...lol

Tokano

Not a Mod
Can you guys at least offer up a contest or some prizes here? Hell, I'm leading this boring world in both OBPs and DBPs. Do I get something if I can close out this crap world still leading in both categories?

No I'm not attacking myself either...lol
Lol, yes. Players that finish in the top 3 of their respective categories get a crown bonus at the end of the world.

Vivienne55

Axeman
Elements...the four players you are referencing asked to come join us after about a month of unsuccessful attempts to break into our territory on the West side of the World. I had played with and actually helped coop two of them in my past world, so I was very familiar with them and others on our leadership team ultimately agreed to them joining us. We were winning the East regions and we were slowing moving towards flipping the map such that we effectively would control the East and P-R would control much of the West. I frankly believe we would have won with or without the four of them joining us, but it certainly sped things up.

Just so we are clear though, there was no active recruitment effort to get them to come over or anyone else from P-R. The four players who joined us were highly dissatisfied with their team and P-R leadership and seeking to move to a better squad. They asked and we ultimately granted that request. No other players (though most came knocking on our doors to join) were ever added to our squad from P-R, KOV or any other tribe of some consequence.