• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

bezdez

DeletedUser2994

The tribe name is wrong (not fool made legend). And when can we get our coins and close the world?

Last edited by a moderator:

cokky

Berserker
so NIB was declared the winner and it will be done tomorrow? at least the coins and announcement thing?
\

Tokano

Not a Mod
so NIB was declared the winner and it will be done tomorrow? at least the coins and announcement thing?
From my conversation with Ashie yesterday, crowns have already been delivered to tribe members (there were a few hiccups that Ashie was working on).
I messaged Ashie a few hours ago and let her know about the announcement and she'll see it in the morning and act accordingly.

cokky

Berserker
ok mine not so much but no big deal. 200 crowns wont matter much more about the declaration on the forums.

Tokano

Not a Mod
ok mine not so much but no big deal. 200 crowns wont matter much more about the declaration on the forums.
I would encourage you to send in a ticket about it and I'll delegate it to Ashie so she can take care of it when she comes online.

DeletedUser2938

Hall of Fame has been corrected. Last time I used the code FML were the winners, I didn't notice I left that area of the code uncorrected.