• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion (Golconda)

Elements

Nobleman
Wow, I dont want you to feel sorry for me. Being pushed under the bus is part of the game. I have played for 3 years as a leader so I know a little bit about this. Do not treat me like a child, I am far from it.

Dreakinn

Swordsman
Tbh, you just need to stop running you mouth everywhere mate :/ Especially when you can't always back it up... and when they call you out you say it's a mistake. Give respect where it's needed but trash those that don't. Simple.

DeletedUser3013

Tbh, you just need to stop running you mouth everywhere mate :/ Especially when you can't always back it up... and when they call you out you say it's a mistake. Give respect where it's needed but trash those that don't. Simple.
It appears you and I seem understand the most simplest of things. It isn’t hard to ask questions, not run your mouth and to keep your word. It is actually very, very simple.

Elements

Nobleman
Are you emplying that I dont give respect where respect is needed? If so, then you are horribly wrong. This is why I'm done after G world, everyone has been told lies about me that THEY cant back up, but people believe it anyway. Communication is important in this game, I try to stay on top of it all by constantly communicating. Tell me if I'm wrong.

DeletedUser3013

Well, just to let everyone know Elements came to SIN and constantly left. We tried to give him a chance but squander it. My leader told us he lied about us, Dog, and KoV and now we are at a big squabble. Remember this, Elements is a liar and created so much grief to ALL of the tribes in G world. This is the truth and never ever let it be forgotten that Elements is exactly like those journalists scumbags. I have said my peace do what you believe is right, I know what I should do.

Elements

Nobleman
How am I a liar? I joined SIN, but got kicked due to being a refugee (totally understand). I rejoined once I restarted, but got an invite to join Dog and took it because they were closer to me (is this wrong?), they kicked me out for reasons unknown and I tried to join Koa as they were also local. They kicked me out again for reasons unknown again. I have been alone ever since. Tell me, where in there did I lie? From my standpoint, I've told nothing but the truth and it has gotten me alone. Also, pretty much everyone else is lying to me. Irish, sorry cherrypitt, said that that she was okay with me going to Dog, nope she wasn't, that was a lie. I could name more, but then this would be way too long. Think about it Vanargand, ur fairly new, you dont know me like other players so basing ur opinions of me off of one world with bad luck for me, is extremely low. Play a little bit, get to know me as a player, not a fictional character that everyone gets told about to be a liar. Contact me in game and ask me anything, honesty is a virtue, and I have it in abundance.

Elements

Nobleman
"You shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free"
- John 8:32
I am a Christian and pay close attention to the bible. If I was a liar, I would readily admit in, but the case here is that everyone is told I am a liar or think I am because no tribe is loyal enough to me to keep me so it looks like I tribe jump, whereas the reality is that I try to be loyal to a tribe, and they throw me away.

Elements

Nobleman
Wowzers, now I know Solitude Empire is a liar. Words from him are that I cant join KoV because I am a refugee. I get kicked from WAL and rimmed and I'm still a refugee? He then turns around and invites the enemy tribe to merge? I cant join due to being a refugee, yet he let's in enemy tribe members that would also be refugees? Looks like they are all gonna have to restart. Oh wait, I figured it out. I dont have enough crowns to join KoV, that must be it. They'll take in coiners, but not me. That is a huge lie and I hope everyone reading this can see that.

Solitude empire

Swordsman
Element, your still my friend, but you tripping bro. First of all, everybody coins. I can’t control their pockets. All I care about are active players and majority of my tribe members are new. I only have 2 vets. Me and tsunami. The new members from WAL increased Vet count to 5. Rest new players that I’m constantly teaching. I won this world with my allies and dedication. I invited the players chosen by me from WAL to build relationships for next world. Also, the driving factor to that is DoG betrayal. We are NAP because their members helped us fight against enemy. SiN, Clam, KoA are still our allies and we will defend and honor them. You left a bad taste in their mouth. You are my friend, but I cannot invite somebody they do not approve of. Won’t happen I cherish my alliance too much.

Solitude empire

Swordsman
Evidence

Attachments

• AD22802F-CF49-46C3-814F-AEB6EFE4AE7F.jpeg
    AD22802F-CF49-46C3-814F-AEB6EFE4AE7F.jpeg
    490.3 KB · Views: 13
  • 15EF8BF5-43F6-4D87-9FEB-3499AF78F842.jpeg
    15EF8BF5-43F6-4D87-9FEB-3499AF78F842.jpeg
    493.6 KB · Views: 13
  • 3E7B6DA4-B081-4BD2-A842-EA7C6C67FCFA.jpeg
    3E7B6DA4-B081-4BD2-A842-EA7C6C67FCFA.jpeg
    504.9 KB · Views: 13
  • 9F7D351C-8B1A-48F6-956D-EFF31665ADD0.jpeg
    9F7D351C-8B1A-48F6-956D-EFF31665ADD0.jpeg
    476.3 KB · Views: 12
  • ACA80A29-D225-4638-A7FA-50ADAE7247D4.jpeg
    ACA80A29-D225-4638-A7FA-50ADAE7247D4.jpeg
    488.5 KB · Views: 12
  • FD58D74B-664D-4B9F-92D3-3FE07F6DE23C.jpeg
    FD58D74B-664D-4B9F-92D3-3FE07F6DE23C.jpeg
    472.5 KB · Views: 12
  • EF9D6099-BB16-407E-8ED5-8BDBCA14EE19.jpeg
    EF9D6099-BB16-407E-8ED5-8BDBCA14EE19.jpeg
    485.3 KB · Views: 12
  • 8A053272-CD6D-4B97-8CF7-ECE3D094CCAE.jpeg
    8A053272-CD6D-4B97-8CF7-ECE3D094CCAE.jpeg
    504.6 KB · Views: 12
  • C92D9D0A-16C1-4B5B-A78C-FFE591CE5EE5.jpeg
    C92D9D0A-16C1-4B5B-A78C-FFE591CE5EE5.jpeg
    520.8 KB · Views: 13
  • 1886F348-C66C-416C-AF2F-1EF10A9789C7.jpeg
    1886F348-C66C-416C-AF2F-1EF10A9789C7.jpeg
    592.6 KB · Views: 13

Solitude empire

Swordsman
To anybody in SiN and DoG, and even in members of my tribe KoV, this is why I kicked DoG out of our alliance. We would never talk this way about our allies, and plot against them. That behavior will not be tolerated.

DeletedUser3013

These screenshots appear to be a Dog only tribe chat. I find this interesting. Hmm..

Solitude empire

Swordsman
No elements, that chat was DoG only council chat. Nick meant other chats with them and us. To be careful where you chat in. And they left that chat to another council chat. The two left took over the thread because the others left. Meaning they invited us afterwards.

DeletedUser3013

No elements, that chat was DoG only council chat. Nick meant other chats with them and us. To be careful where you chat in. And they left that chat to another council chat. The two left took over the thread because the others left. Meaning they invited us afterwards.
Are telling me that you spied on them and then call them traitors? How interesting...:confused: and from the look of the screenshots I'm sure these were taken before you started saying Dog are traitors.

Last edited by a moderator: